Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    An underdark can have seas or even oceans
    Then to my headcanon Wild West-themed desert in the Undermine I'll add: Caribbean-themed subterranean sea Undermine! Cowboys AND Pirates!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Source: The War (Blingtron War)

Honestly, the Blingtron war expansion is something I've been wanting since I found out about it in WoD.
    Afaik Eternium is a mineral from OL/Draenor not Azeroth.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Then to my headcanon Wild West-themed desert in the Undermine I'll add: Caribbean-themed subterranean sea Undermine! Cowboys AND Pirates!
    With underground space ships please!
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Afaik Eternium is a mineral from OL/Draenor not Azeroth.
    The Blingtron war rumors sparked in WoD, so makes sense for the location of the war to be on Draenor/Outland. Could also provide an origin story for the Blingtron.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    Maybe each or a few zones in the expansion will be a zone relevant to each Elemental Lord, that would seek to end the remnants of the Black Empire that defeat them long ago.

An underground nerubian zone where Therazane would help us move around, the seas where Neptulon will give us a boon of some kind against some kind of new aquatic N'raqi, and I'm out of ideas for the other two elemental lords, honestly.

Aw I missed the blurry t-shirt speculation

Keep searching the crowd!

7+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if Shaggy parrot/MMO-C/WoWhead posted this already, but there will be an NPC in Silithus to switch you between phases, in case you're sick minded and want to quest in Silithus.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...39/unknown.png

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Argus seems to be referred to as the Death Titan, and he uses death magic. Could be a lead into a Shadowlands expansion (Shadowlands is death/necromancy, not Void)

The Silithus thing is very interesting.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Y all seeing that guy in the middle with the shirt https://i.imgur.com/kEJQoMz.jpg
    - He who moves first always wins -

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The Silithus thing is very interesting.
    They seem to be trying to keep whats in it unknown until live, while it seems like they're intentionally leaving some stuff non encrypted to build up some hype (and its working at least for me)

Not sure if Shaggy parrot/MMO-C/WoWhead posted this already, but there will be an NPC in Silithus to switch you between phases, in case you're sick minded and want to quest in Silithus.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...39/unknown.png
    Cool! Hadn't actually seen that yet. Basically the same as the Blasted Lands then! Where was that posted?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    Yeah, that wall definitely wouldn't be affected by a giant Titanic sword stabbing into the local area, demolishing the zone. No potential for mountain collapse there, no sir.

Not saying I believe in the 'leak' or whatever - but the idea of a wall of mountains being an impediment when there's a local calamity that could reshape the entire area, mountains included, is a bit.. well. It's not really a reason against the 'leak'.
    Even if those didn't happen, the Naga are an advanced civilisation, with access to giant slaves, who can make crossing mountains easy, mages who can make portals, etc.

There are many reasons to be skeptical about the "leak", but the Naga bit is the least of it. If it had been toned down a bit, without quite so many name checks, it might have been plausible.

Guessing right is not the same as having insider information.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Cool! Hadn't actually seen that yet. Basically the same as the Blasted Lands then! Where was that posted?
    From a sandbox discord group thats been trying to trigger the phase for a long while now. This spell in particular is from the spell.db2 file.

Also since people are gonna ask about the state on triggering the phase, if we try to force load it we get a encryption key missimg error and the minimap(m hotkey) goes green, but the phase stays old silithus.
    Last edited by Shadochi; 2017-10-15 at 01:31 PM.

From a sandbox discord group thats been trying to trigger the phase for a long while now. This spell in particular is from the spell.db2 file.

Also since people are gonna ask about the state on triggering the phase, if we try to force load it we get a encryption key missimg error and the minimap(m hotkey) goes green, but the phase stays old silithus.
    I could've told you that well in advance. Least you tried!

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    You don't HAVE to read them you know?
    The board is spammed with leak threads. They're getting kind of annoying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I could've told you that well in advance. Least you tried!
    Oh, I mostly spend my time going through textures, spells and instances, can't be bothered doing all that phase stuff. It was someone else from the discord.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, don't think this was posted either:

http://www.wowhead.com/g00/battle-fo...c.encReferrer=
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...41/unknown.png

But it seems to just be a brawl, and not a scenario.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmbane View Post
    Varian, Vol'jin and Tirion were in pre patch. At the launch died only Ysera.
    tirion didnt died in the paladin campaign, not pre event.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-10-15 at 02:02 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Also, don't think this was posted either:

http://www.wowhead.com/g00/battle-fo...c.encReferrer=
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...41/unknown.png

But it seems to just be a brawl, and not a scenario.
    It was at one point, but it's from back in 7.2.

One thing that I’m slightly “concerned” about the Silithus Wound phase is, can you only see it (at least in 7.3.2) if you have killed heroic Argus? The quest that sends you there to look at it is the equivalent of the Moose quest from Archimonde. (it gives violet spellwing)

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    yes behind a HUGE wall of mountains.....
    I don’t believe that stopped Blizzard from adding Uldum, Hyjal and Twilight Highlands In Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    tirion didnt died in the paladin campaign, not pre event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    To be fair, he seemed pretty dead to anyone not playing the paladin campaign.
    The "true" death happened in the Paladin campaign, but they left it ambiguous in the pre-event so everyone else would know that Tirion was dead, instead of just having his end be a paladin-exclusive thing.