Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Don't even have to be from Wisconsin to eat legit cheese. I can go to the fucking gas station and buy cheddar its not like its rare here or something.

Depends a lot on where you go. Some more well off neighborhoods will have markets that have great cheeses from the US and around the world. If you live in food deserts, all you have access to is the crap they sell at convenience stores.

In my neighborhood we have a really nice supermarket that has cheeses from around California. Great cheddars and jack cheeses. Pepper jack is my personal favorite.

Because it isn't really cheese.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    I heard they fucking spray their cheese on food, and that they have packaged slices of it in shops.
    How do you even live?
    As a kid, I loved that stuff. Now? Tastes unnatural and the "plastic" consistency makes it inedible for me.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Hmm. Can I tell you to "fuck off with your dumbass generalizations" without getting an infraction? We shall see. We shall see.
    Good, real, non orange cheese is available, but its stupid expensive.

It's to maximize profit. There's no food, there's only money.

And then some bread.

Fried with butter.

and you have

Very tasty.

Meanwhile Europeans are still slicing their cheese.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Again, there is a semantic issue here.

''American cheese'' in general is a cheese like another-presumably not as refined as French cheese, but perfectly edible cheese.

American cheese is ALSO what they put in Kraft Dinner and which can't even be qualified as a dairy product.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Good, real, non orange cheese is available, but its stupid expensive.
    That's an understatement. I'll usually pick up Dietz & Watson swiss and provolone from the local store around here. For a pound of each it's usually about $22-$25 total.

Or you can go with the cheap stuff in the cooler section for about $7-$10.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    So when are you guys going to start crushing commies?
    Already did!!!! They are gone, anyone who tells you different is a pinko spy!!!

Cheese produced in america does the job, but Cheez-Wiz and Kraft singles are more chemical than the agent orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Your life must be a real struggle if you can't even answer unsarcastically to a genuine question.
    Despite the saying, there is such a thing as a stupid question. And you nailed it. Stupid questions don't deserve respect, nor do the people asking them. Especially in an age where they have full access to a global network of information that would only take ten seconds to find the answer to their aforementioned stupid-as-fuck question.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States
    http://www.albertsons.com/pd/categor...iry/Cheese/675

Bam, 13 seconds total and an answer already found. Another minute and you'd have had tons and tons of references.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Cheese produced in america does the job, but Cheez-Wiz and Kraft singles are more chemical than the agent orange.
    Well, yes, but only in that everything is a fucking chemical. The actual list of ingredients for Cheez-Whiz is: Whey, Milk, Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sodium Phosphate, and contains less than 2% of Modified Food Starch, Salt, Lactic Acid, Whey Protein Concentrate, Mustard Flour, Worcestershire Sauce, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid As A Preservative, Color Added, Cheese Culture, Enzymes, Natural Flavor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

And then some bread.

Fried with butter.

and you have

Very tasty.

Meanwhile Europeans are still slicing their cheese.
    That looks awful

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    That looks awful
    It's not. I'm sure you have dishes that look terrible, but are damn good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

That looks awful
    Ever had french toast?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Deleted
    UK has awful plastic cheese slices but only poor people and lazy choose to eat it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Ever had french toast?
    Cheese on toast? Yeah I use grated cheese

Cheese on toast? Yeah I use grated cheese
    No, french toast. It looks like a disaster, rather tasty imo.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Ever had french toast?
    That's not French toast, well at least in the US, that's grilled cheese.

Edit: Seen your new post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    It's not. I'm sure you have dishes that look terrible, but are damn good.
    I have had plastic cheese on toast and grated cheddar on toast, the latter was tastier

Quote Originally Posted by Zatachi View Post
    Thought the Irish was the drunks?
    It's pretty much all of Europe, tbh. From a generalizations standpoint, that is. The exception being England, with the assumption that it's only because their beer is so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.