Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallfruitbat View Post
    Revenge of the boy King
    This is a great idea for a spin-off mini game. Maybe that's what they're hiring all those mobile devs for!

Guessing right is not the same as having insider information.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagakure View Post
    New allies:

Hawkmen: led by their charismatic leader, Brian the Blessed, they will swoop down and attack your enemies once befriended. But you will have to overcome several challenges to win their trust.
    If I can join them at Exalted and get proper voiceover for my toon, to ask IF SOMEONE ORDERED A LARGE HAM?, totally buying.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was a Blizzard developer, I would go on fansites to 'leak' fake expansion information all the time ^^
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Smallfruitbat View Post
    Revenge of the boy King.

Man Cave
    Following the popularity of the Garrison system, we are finally introducing player housing. Share Anduins man cave and build it up from a teenagers bedroom with clothes strewn on the floor to a fully fledged man cave -with your own pool table. Send your followers on missions via the gaming console.
    Is it bad that I actually want this to be a thing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    To4W should have been a mini raid in 7.1 with a molten front equivalent to Skywall. Some of the most impressive art ever created by Blizzard was left in a dungeon (back when dungeons frankly did not matter) and a raid people only did as an afterthought (considering heroic To4W was quite hard and offered crap loot).
    I think 80 to 85 (or maybe 82 to 85 if you have a starter zone in Azeroth to introduce the story) should have been based in the Elemental Plane. Could of helped that disconnected feeling in Cataclysm. Could of had a skywall leveling Zone.

but yeah i hope its a region we revisit one day in a raid, molten front style place etc

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Now I want to be a "hunter's pet" class, lmao
    I'd lol if you could play as a hunter's pet, but you'd just be your current class/race... and you'd be tethered to the hunter ala slave style.

Hunter/rogue would be the most popular combo.

Gimp suit mogs would skyrocket in value on the AH.

World Of Warcraft: Twisting Neither

New playable race: Ethereal
    New world to explore "K'aresh", the homeworld of the Ethereal's.
    Build your Racial Base and lead them to battle. "similar to Order halls expect focuses on the races instead of the classes"
    New neutral city The Exodar "After being fully repaired it now serves as a neutral city, with multiple floors being added for Alliance / Horde"
    Travel around the broken planet with beacons from The Exodar and back and explore the forgot civilizations and learn more about the Void and the Light.

Quote Originally Posted by digichi View Post
    I'd lol if you could play as a hunter's pet, but you'd just be your current class/race... and you'd be tethered to the hunter ala slave style.

Hunter/rogue would be the most popular combo.

Gimp suit mogs would skyrocket in value on the AH.
    Nah, I want to be like a turtle or soemthing.

Tides of Iron

Story: The Oceans of Draenor have betrayed the now peaceful peoples and we must assist them in quelling the oceans rage.
    New Races: Ogre and Arrakoa
    New Feature 1: Sea Ship Mounts. (Fully crewed by players and NPCs [Garrisons])
    New Feature 2: Pirate vs Pirate. (You shoot other players ships with your ships crew and cannons)

Edit: I could write hundreds of these tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Joking aside I would love a Skywall expasion. An entire expasion based there. It is the most stunning thing in wow
    Skywall, as in Al'akir's elemental plane? If so, we've killed him, as in dead dead. So what would we even do there?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Skywall, as in Al'akir's elemental plane? If so, we've killed him, as in dead dead. So what would we even do there?
    The Skywall is the Plane of Air. it's leaders come and go as do ours. The Firelands is still a thing with a new leader as is the Skywall (Thunderaan)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Yes....I know. I just really love the art and feel and would like a expasion based there....

This isn't hard-core speculation or a fan exapsion. Just its pretty and I want more

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    The Skywall is the Plane of Air. it's leaders come and go as do ours. The Firelands is still a thing with a new leader as is the Skywall (Thunderaan)
    Ah, I see, I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Yes....I know. I just really love the art and feel and would like a expasion based there....

This isn't hard-core speculation or a fan exapsion. Just its pretty and I want more
    Ah okay, fair enough
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Corgi Hunter with a pet Orc that has a pet Corgi.

Mind = Blown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    World Of Warcraft: Twisting Neither

New playable race: Ethereal
    New world to explore "K'aresh", the homeworld of the Ethereal's.
    Build your Racial Base and lead them to battle. "similar to Order halls expect focuses on the races instead of the classes"
    New neutral city The Exodar "After being fully repaired it now serves as a neutral city, with multiple floors being added for Alliance / Horde"
    Travel around the broken planet with beacons from The Exodar and back and explore the forgot civilizations and learn more about the Void and the Light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Tides of Iron

Story: The Oceans of Draenor have betrayed the now peaceful peoples and we must assist them in quelling the oceans rage.
    New Races: Ogre and Arrakoa
    New Feature 1: Sea Ship Mounts. (Fully crewed by players and NPCs [Garrisons])
    New Feature 2: Pirate vs Pirate. (You shoot other players ships with your ships crew and cannons)

Edit: I could write hundreds of these tbh
    The trouble with both of these is that they are much more convincing than some of the actual "leaks".

Need moar fail....

Guessing right is not the same as having insider information.

Mists of Silithus ! we all know how this will end !

Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    Did you really just........?

https://imgur.com/9PVyWIT
    ha I sure did!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bad leaks you say?

FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Mists of Silithus ! we all know how this will end !
    In another underdog expansion that flies under autists radars but True FansTM appreciate its brilliance?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Bad leaks you say?

snip
    Wrong image.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I came up with one in another thread:

World of Warcraft: EIGHTIES

We understand that a lot of players are tired of apocalyptic threats, grim zones, and world-ending catastrophes, so we've decided to give players a break and tap into contemporary nostalgia at the same time, as well as doubling down on Uldum's Indiana Jones homage, by taking you to a fun, parody-filled expansion which doesn't take anything too seriously, and where nothing is sacred. An unfortunate accident involving Chromie and your artifact weapon will lead to you being thrown through time and space to a place we like to call... Earth... circa 1980s

We're planning to have five main zones this expansion, which you will travel between via airliner, two of which we've detailed below:

1) The Hills of Folombia - Loosely inspired by the legend of Pablo Escobar and his trusty Narcotrafficantes, and by CIA actions in various South/Central American countries, this zone will see you quest against Hablo Tescobar and his nefarious allies, the CIAA. Gain faction with Shining Road Guerillas as you spray drug crops from the back of your flying mounts, identify CIAA moles (just like in Court of Stars!), help Hemet Nesingwary hunt down rare beasts which have escaped from Hablo's personal zoo, and shut down Hablo's trafficking network one step at a time, before finally embarking on the first raid tier of the expansion - Hablo Tescobar's compound. Fight your way through varied encounters with Hablo's minions, and the terrifying animals that populate his personal zoo. The multi-hippo boss fight in his swimming pool will haunt your dreams. Get ready to "Soak the Coke!" in the final encounter with Hablo himself, as you try to deplete his "cocaine bar" by as his CIAA allies drop in more coke to power him up from aircraft overhead. But don't OD before the final phase where he leaps into his attack helicopter, or you'll have let the whole raid down!

2) New Zork - A cross-faction PvE/City zone with huge verticality, but no flying allowed, inspired by classic '80s movies set in New York (and randomly other cities). Learn to use our newly developed button-controlled Elevators to go up and down inside buildings as you work your way through endless-seeming fetch quests putting you in a totally deprotagonised roll in HILARIOUS parodies of '80s movies. You will be a useless hanger-on who follows the Spookbusters around, throwing traps for them but never getting to use the particle accelerators! Hey, at least you don't have to worry about crossing the streams! That'll happen but it'll all be full pre-scripted and you'll be stunned whilst it does. Follow a Tom Hanks-analogue around in Blizzard's gut-busting take on Big, where Thrall's son Durak (yes, he's here too!) gets cursed by a gypsy and turns into an adult! Spend literally hours trying to complete an ever harder series of tunes on the floor-piano for 10 achievement points! Or enter one of EIGHTIES' many exciting dungeons - "New Zork Sewers". Fight hordes of Angry Hobos, the Turtle Samurai council-style boss, and finally face the Albino Sewer Croc boss and hope he drops the "Stomach Acid Etched Boombox" toy, which lets you play WoW takes on '80s hits at the maximum possible volume, forcing up the volume settings of any players nearby! You must also choose a faction to gain reputation with - either the Bluds or the Creeps - just make sure you don't go into the wrong territory! You'll be Kill on Sight and PvP-flagged to players of the other faction! Don't worry though, rewards and storyline will be identical for both, because we know how much you hate unique content!

More zone reveals later maybe!

But for now we leave you to think about the new profession we're adding with this expansion: Attorney. This profession is focused entirely around the new "Crime" mechanic we're planning to introduce, where players who break sets of laws (which change out every week, like M+ affixes) will find their characters locked down in Jail. The profession allows you to take part in an elaborate minigame to reduce sentences, getting your friends out sooner, or, at the highest skill levels, flip the tables entirely, and earn Gold, dungeon badges, and other resources by suing the state! On PvP-enabled servers you will also be able to sue other players. Make sure you have one of your buddies level Attorney and keep him on retainer! Farm coke from the Hills of Folombia zone to keep your Attorney skills buffed!

Is this deliberately bad enough? I hate myself for even typing it and I have more where this came from.
    Last edited by Eurhetemec; 2017-10-18 at 03:34 PM.