Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Imagine how easy it would be to just ignore them.

Isn't that what we did before?
    Yeah.

No one gave a shit what actual Nazis had to say until leftists saw one hiding every door.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    They don't. Richard Spencer's attorney is threatening litigation if they don't let him.

- - - Updated - - -

Let em try.

Let the legal team of a major university tie up lil ol Spencer in court for 10 years and drain his finances up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    They don't. Richard Spencer's attorney is threatening litigation if they don't let him.

- - - Updated - - -

True. If we could arrest the Nazis for instigating murder, that would be a fantastic start.
    how about the retards who are starting riots becuase they dont like what a speaker is saying, they seem to be causing far more trouble and damage.

FLORIDA MAN declares state of emergency, because of words.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Yeah.

No one gave a shit what actual Nazis had to say until leftists saw one hiding every door.
    It was easy to ignore them before they felt emboldened enough to hold speeches in places other than their backwaters.

Look, it's actually rather simple. For reasons which are clear to everyone that isn't alt right, Trump's election had the effect of making racists, white nationalists and other scumbags of society feel like they were legitimized. All the pushback they've received from the moderate right, real centrists (not the fake 'woke centrists'), and the left has been society's way of telling them that they are not, in fact, legitimized.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It was easy to ignore them before they felt emboldened enough to hold speeches in places other than their backwaters.

Look, it's actually rather simple. For reasons which are clear to everyone that isn't alt right, Trump's election had the effect of making racists, white nationalists and other scumbags of society feel like they were legitimized. All the pushback they've received from the moderate right, real centrists (not the fake 'woke centrists'), and the left has been society's way of telling them that they are not, in fact, legitimized.

Pretty much
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Well. Im Jewish so scratch Nazi off whatever you think I am.
    The only people I've ever called Nazis were actual neo-Nazis, so don't try to hit me with this 'everyone that disagrees with the left gets labeled a Nazi' shit.

I said you weren't a centrist, and weren't moderate right. In other words, I'm saying that you're far right. And if your response to that is seriously to go 'I'm Jewish so don't think of me as a Nazi' when I didn't come close to implying that, makes me think that I'm right in that assessment.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    Did you watch the video of the cops at the event where the black guy lit a spray can and the white guy shot back at him?? How they just sit there and watch literal attempted murders and don't even get involved? The cops don;t want to be there, they aren't even going to get involved if things go south...they aren't protecting anyone anyway.
    And you'd be jumping in the middle of two armed criminals having it out?
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    And you'd be jumping in the middle of two armed criminals having it out?

Wait.. are you asking me if i would expect myself to get involved if I was one of a line of 10 police officers dressed in riot armor, specifically placed in that spot to get involved with exactly that type of scenario?

What the hell else are they there for?

I mean from what you are saying..man our cops REALLY are a buncha pussies I guess. They have no problem shooting people in the back as they run away...but ask them to intervene in an actually dangerous situation and they just sit back like 'oh damn these guys might actually fight back, nah imma sit this one out'.

Give me a break. It is literally the job...and there are plenty of cops out there who would intervene, why those chose not too is very curious.
    Last edited by Wiyld; 2017-10-17 at 04:50 AM.
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Humanity has never had much sense to begin with we are in the most peaceful era of humanity for some reason atm.
    I like to think of humanity as a computer that has a given amount of time to compute issues. It is constantly overloaded with new issues to deal with, so it never completely solves one before moving onto the next.

Humanity slowly works through that issue as it comes up multiple times. Every time making it a little further before being distracted. But but it also struggles with the problem of collective memory. As collective memory fades through the passing or waning influence of each generation, progress is lost.

With the advent of world wide communication platforms like the internet and massive servers for storage of on demand video our ability to collectively work through these problems is enhanced. But the visibility of said problems is increased 100 fold. The organizational forces we wield are far greater now than they ever have been, but the problems we face are equally great.

I think there is reason for hope. We have eradicated problems that plagued humanity for ages. And we are on the verge of being able to eradicate more of those problems and face new ones. (hunger, poverty, global warming, disease) If we can just keep it all organized and operating for a bit longer. (maybe that's overly optimistic)
    Last edited by Zmaniac17; 2017-10-17 at 05:18 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait.. are you asking me if i would expect myself to get involved if I was one of a line of 10 police officers dressed in riot armor, specifically placed in that spot to get involved with exactly that type of scenario?

What the hell else are they there for?

I mean from what you are saying..man our cops REALLY are a buncha pussies I guess. They have no problem shooting people in the back as they run away...but ask them to intervene in an actually dangerous situation and they just sit back like 'oh damn these guys might actually fight back, nah imma sit this one out'.

Give me a break. It is literally the job...and there are plenty of cops out there who would intervene, why those chose not too is very curious.
    because two armed criminals, who you better believe would both turn on the cop.

since you're obviously very, very stupid. riot gear isn't about "DURRRR I'MMA CHARGE THE ERRYTHING!" that's the moron cop that gets his mask pulled and his head caved in because he broke the line, risking his own, and everyone else' safety because he's too fucking stupid to stick to proven tactics.

riot protocol: Make a line. advance that line. don't break up, don't spread wide. The riot breaks, or it gets trampled down. This isn't about personal glory, or making sure everyone is playing hello kitty funtime, it's about restoring order, after things have gotten out of hand.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    because two armed criminals, who you better believe would both turn on the cop.

since you're obviously very, very stupid. riot gear isn't about "DURRRR I'MMA CHARGE THE ERRYTHING!" that's the moron cop that gets his mask pulled and his head caved in because he broke the line, risking his own, and everyone else' safety because he's too fucking stupid to stick to proven tactics.

riot protocol: Make a line. advance that line. don't break up, don't spread wide. The riot breaks, or it gets trampled down. This isn't about personal glory, or making sure everyone is playing hello kitty funtime, it's about restoring order, after things have gotten out of hand.
    They did not advance any line.

They did not break the riot.

They did not trample anything down.

They did not restore any order.
    Troof

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    They did not advance any line.

They did not break the riot.

They did not trample anything down.

They did not restore any order.
    Really, charlottesville is still in a riot? Man, you think that would be in the news or something.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Wow vice is it? I'm sure that isn't cherry picked/slash paid actor for sure.

Here is the thing... you can't pick out 5-10 people in a massive protest and define it by that. I know thats the line people use to give blm a pass but its true to a extent.
    Really? You said that they didn't say "Jews Will Not Replace Us", I gave you VIDEO FUCKING PROOF, and you are STILL trying to ignore it. Christopher Cantwell was LITERALLY one of the fucking speakers at the Charlottesville Rally. Which is why Vice followed him around. He wasn't a cherry picked quote, or a paid actor. Also there is literally a few hundred people there that in that video were chanting it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    so the liberals gonna come instigating fights again?
    Again, I asked primalmatter if he had evidence of who started it. Are you going to provide the evidence? Or you going to sidestep the question like primalmatter did?

- - - Updated - - -

I wish it wasn’t so far away. No interest In Listening to a Nazi (assuming this person actully is one I have no idea who the name is) but I would love to stand in solidarity with fellow Americans to stop liberals from continuing to hurt innocent people.
    Yeah, it was the liberals that committed a terrorist attack. And yes, Richard Spencer is a fucking Nazi.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup. I edited my post above to make that very thing clear before you quoted. The Nazi are in a building hurting no one. The liberals are in the streets disrupting society. One is a much larger threat by any measurable index.
    Yeah, the Nazis. Especially the one that committed a terrorist attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Showing these people that they're not wanted prevents them from finding followers.

You don't let a festering wound go untreated and hope that it just goes away. Ignoring the nazis didn't work the first time.
    You think the current world would support a nazi regime? Irrational, wildly hypothetical scenarios =/= reality. Do you actually believe there's people attending these events who pure curiosity about white supremacy? Absolutely not. The people who go to these events are already aware of the individual and only attend to support their cause. Out of millions and millions of people in the state, a few hundred share his views. I wouldn't consider that a threat. I find it stunning that people will protest this shit and draw more attention to it. Let the idiots preach to the choir, it ain't going to sway the vast majorities views. All anti protesting brings in this scenario is potential unneeded violence. If you start justifying violence because you disagree with someone else's views, then the line on that matter will forever change. Soon enough we're killing people and sentencing them to life terms in prison because we disagree with their views. Freedom has never been pretty and that's the main thing liberals and conservatives can't realize.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ahahaha. BLM and Antifa riot through streets and destroy shit, "It's free speech!!". White Nationalist goes to give a speech. "OMG STATE OF EMERGENCY!!!"

These people clearly have mental issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    You think the current world would support a nazi regime?
    Did the past world think that?

Personally I never underestimate the power of people to be stupid in large numbers, against what anyone would expect. Which is why I never counted Trump fully out of the running.

So this game of whack-a-mole with counter-protests can continue. They don't need to turn violent. Hell, if the "alt-right" cherishes free speech so much, why aren't they playing ghandi and letting the supposedly savage liberals and antifa-ers just scream at them instead of doing things like hitting people with cars and firing into crowds? Is THAT acceptable?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Ahahaha. BLM and Antifa riot through streets and destroy shit, "It's free speech!!". White Nationalist goes to give a speech. "OMG STATE OF EMERGENCY!!!"
    Last time one of those "white nationalists" plowed into a group of people with a car.

Or was it a self-defense vehicular assault?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Last time one of those "white nationalists" plowed into a group of people with a car.

Or was it a self-defense vehicular assault?
    Oh no!! Not 1 person!! Wait. Remember that BLM supporter that shot some cops?

Or was that self-defense pre-emptive racism?

Remember when you guys were all like "Wow that Terrorist doesn't speak for everyone else like him" yet now are like "wow 1 guy killed 1 chick, they are all like that!"

Hypocrisy thy name is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Oh no!! Not 1 person!! Wait. Remember that BLM supporter that shot some cops?

Or was that self-defense pre-emptive racism?

Remember when you guys were all like "Wow that Terrorist doesn't speak for everyone else like him" yet now are like "wow 1 guy killed 1 chick, they are all like that!"

Hypocrisy thy name is you.
    The glaring difference here is that there's no such thing as a good white nationalist, or white supremacist, or neo-Nazi. It's an oxymoron. So it takes many less steps to connect the person to the movement.

Any other Gators on here?