Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Titan blood is flowing around the wound. It's powerful and dangerous stuff, not something we as the Champions of Azeroth could just leave to sit there while we go to a vacation on Caribbean.
    If there's nothing for us to beat there, we don't need to be there. There'll be Alliance and Horde camps watching over the Wound, while we will be dispatched to where the greatest immediate threat is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Titan blood is flowing around the wound. It's powerful and dangerous stuff, not something we as the Champions of Azeroth could just leave to sit there while we go to a vacation on Caribbean.
    You say that, but we did go to a vacation on Pandaria while Azshara was, potentially, stealing Neptulon's power and almost ready to sink the world under the seas. Which is where the Cataclysm questline left us.

We could seal the wound in 7.3.5, maybe even leave the sword there, and go take care of a more urgent threat in 8.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    You say that, but we did go to a vacation on Pandaria while Azshara was, potentially, stealing Neptulon's power and almost ready to sink the world under the seas. Which is where the Cataclysm questline left us.

We could seal the wound in 7.3.5, maybe even leave the sword there, and go take care of a more urgent threat in 8.0.
    Good point. I forgot to say this: we will certainly seal the wound during 7.3.5. We know Blizzard is planning some weekly story content to finish Legion storyline and bridge the gap to 8.0, so I expect one of the chapters to be sealing the Wound. The result will probably be like the last wound: a new Well of Eternity. Stable, but powerful and dangerous.

5+ Year Old Account
    WoW 8.0 Pre-Launch: Silithus Scenario/questlines leading to a mini-raid against C'thun and his empowered Aqir, followed by Twilight Hammer cultists becoming more common around the world. Azshara steals Titanblood from the Silithus World-Wound and escapes via Cinematic at the end of a questline. It turns out there are Naga against Azshara who aren't quite so mutated as the others and the new PC race is introduced with only 2 arms regardless of gender, long pointy ears, and hair.

WoW 8.0 Launch: Horde and Alliance go to sea to stop Azshara from using the Titansblood to awaken N'zoth in Nylathoa. Alliance heads for Kul'Tiras and Horde maybe hits up the ruins of Kezan or Zandalar to build their own shipyards. Fighting against local problems and securing land. Greymane uses the opportunity to go after Sylvanas and rile up their rivalry while back in the Eastern Kingdoms, the Forsaken seek to take Southshore and make it into a new Port while the Worgen do the same with Gilneas. In the launch raid we fight against Azshara's most powerful minions and take out a chunk of her chain of command in the form of powerful Naga introduced through 8.0 questing.

WoW 8.1: Underwater zones are released that see us moving against Azshara and N'zoth and introduce a new aquatic Bug-People that serve N'zoth like the Aqir serve C'thun and Klaxxi serve Y'shaarj and Nerubians serve Yogg Saron. We go against various Nylathoan horrors that serve N'zoth in the raid at the end of the tier and, ultimately, kill Queen Azshara, but not before she completes her task and feeds the slumbering Old God the Titansblood.

WoW 8.2: The fighting between Greymane and Sylvanas comes to a head, and we're forced to deal with their squabbles while Bolvar reveals himself to the world, at long last, by bringing the Scourge to bear against the forces of N'Zoth. The appearance of this new Lich King stops the fighting, temporarily, with Greymane deeply worried about this new Lich King and Sylvanas eager to seek alliance with him in the hopes of securing enough Val'kyr to save herself, and her people, indefinitely. The Raid Tier is not core to the battle against N'zoth, but relates to the South Seas themselves and getting enough control over the islands to contain N'zoth once he's fully awakened.

WoW 8.3: Combining forces of the Horde, Alliance, and Scourge, we start moving against the Old God N'zoth, fighting through Nylathoa's streets (It's a bubble city because of course it is) and buildings toward the great undersea temple where N'zoth has lay for millennia. The raid tier involves finally defeating the great horrible beast itself before realizing the truth: The Twilight Cultists have empowered Yogg Saron and Y'shaarj as well, which is why Bolvar went crazy enough to use the Scourge and reveal himself to the World. This sets us up for the next expansion...

WoW 9.0: Return of the Lich King.

I think if they pull another scourge expansion sylvannas will be the main evil and not bolvar
    - He who moves first always wins -

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge12309 View Post
    I think if they pull another scourge expansion sylvannas will be the main evil and not bolvar
    That's the TWEEEEEST!

We don't -kill- Bolvar at the end of the raid in 9.1. We redeem him by removing the Helmet of Domination. Sylvanas seizes the opportunity to put it on and becomes the Lich Queen. She starts making more Forsaken and quickly succumbs to the evil and we've got to stop her, somehow!

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    ... this would be awesome. Though I -kinda- hope we wind up as members of "Racial Councils" rather than it being a general faction thing. Or councils of different races representing our interests on a general Horde Council, so that we do our own race-storylines while still working toward the overall goals of the Alliance and Horde.
    YES! that was totally in my head but i got distracted by thinking of that whole thing haha. this would be a fantastic way to dive into the lore and the future of each factions races and be a wonderful replacement to the "class" quests from legion. I loved (Still leveling some, so loving as a verb as well) the class quests, really made it worth leveling all the classes! so much fun.

Humans heading to Stromgarde to help rebuild fallen Danath, and Belves working to rebuild Silvermoon and transfer it into the open world map. Same with the Draenei "Fixing" the Exodaar

Bring the WAR back to Warcraft through racial questlines tied to Allegiances and the recovery of that which each group has lost. That would be pretty freaking cool.
    I was thinking that new races could bolster the "less used cities" Ethereals for alliance could nestle into the pockets of the exodar (since they are similiar) and the Naga could take over a portion of the dead scar that hits the water and have a city thats in/out of the water there, as well as the blood elves "rebuilding that portion of silvermoon. Starting quests there could change to actually have the BE be apart of the city and what they are currently doing instead of what they have been doing since 2006.

all of these things could bolster the faction competition of searching for new lands, bolstering their current ones, and really make it feel like we are only caring about azeroth again .. for a time.. then we gotta fight azshara, then the ethereals need help on K'aresh, then we fight c'thun then BAM 9.0 underworld expansion to root out the remaining old god N'zoth after we find out how to do it from the previous expansion and the exploring that we did. something like that

SNIP
    I love this concept! It feels very natural and coherent.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    At this point, Azeroth won't wake up, she may stay dormant for most of the characters in Warcraft's life time. May take thousands/millions of years for the Titan to wake up.
    I kinda went over this in a previous post, but i think we are in for quite a bit more of content. so TL'DR 8.0(Aszhara, intro to traveling the twisting nether, C'thun/discovering how to unroot an old god. >9.0 and 10.0 bring stuff, we defeat old gods, maybe even void lord / light lord, Azeroth wakes up and we save her. Then she is all, where are the others like her. We tell her, then she leads a mission to free the pantheon but keep Sargeras trapped, then we get a new story arc of that. Then i joked and said that Raynor is a descent of the varians and it leads to world of starcraft el o el.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW 8.0 Pre-Launch: Silithus Scenario/questlines leading to a mini-raid against C'thun and his empowered Aqir, followed by Twilight Hammer cultists becoming more common around the world. Azshara steals Titanblood from the Silithus World-Wound and escapes via Cinematic at the end of a questline. It turns out there are Naga against Azshara who aren't quite so mutated as the others and the new PC race is introduced with only 2 arms regardless of gender, long pointy ears, and hair.

SNIP Other good ideas
    Great stuff frankly, and if they go this route the expansion should work out very well. I don't know if I buy Nagas as a PC race, but if they did them it would be the way you're suggesting - they could easily be surprise-revealed because we know so little about the deep oceans in WoW.

And yes if 9.0 Isn't "LK's back" (probably as LQ, as it were), I will be pretty shocked.

5+ Year Old Account
    WoW 9.0 Pre-Launch: The Scourge turn against us after having fought alongside us against N'zoth. Questions about whether Bolvar is losing control are raised and Twilight Cultists spill secrets that Yogg has corrupted him. As release draws near, we have to fight against Scourge incursions that function much as the Demon Invasions did at the start of Legion, but affect a wider variety of zones and joined by Twilight Cultists. The Necromancers of the Iron Chain reveal themselves and help to lay the Scourge to rest en-masse, or steal control of some Scourge from the Lich King for their own purposes. Begrudgingly, the Horde and Alliance allow the Iron Chain to help the battle against the Scourge.

WoW 9.0: The Lich King is back in power, and we fight our way up through heavily Phased sections of Northrend, using the same WQ tech as before to reshape the zones based on which quests we're on and which area quests are currently active. Sylvanas leads the Horde's forces, while Greymane leads the Alliance while Anduin does his best to rule over the Alliance Kingdoms back in Stormwind. When the raid finally launches, we charge through Icecrown Citadel's chambers, fighting new undead monstrosities and find the Frozen Throne... Empty. Bolvar is out in the world, fighting! leading the Scourge, directly.

WoW 9.1: We fight our way to Naxxramas, the Lich King's new floating throne in the Eastern Plaguelands, which are again phased with WQ tech to make use of the landscape without disrupting lowbies leveling up. And there, fight against the Lich King's forces before taking on Bolvar himself. But rather than killing him, we remove the Crown, now known to be the soul of Ner'zhul thanks to a cinematic at the end of the raid tier. Bolvar is greatly weakened but will recover his mind with Ner'zhul far away, but the Scourge become uncontrolled. Sylvanas takes the helm and dons it. Declaring the Scourge a part of the Horde, a part of -her- Horde.

WoW 9.2: Knowing that Yogg Saron's whispers helped to corrupt both Arthas -and- Bolvar, the forces of the Horde and Alliance return to defeat the empowered Yogg Saron once more. Sylvanas sends the Scourge, but refuses to leave the Undercity, which she works to fortify against possible reprisal from the reclaimed Gilneas. She claims that she fears proximity to Yogg would destroy her mind and make her into his pawn, as it did for both Arthas and Bolvar. So we fight through the Black Empire patch 9.2 to defeat Nerubians and kills their master Yogg Saron.

WoW 9.3: Greymane is certain Sylvanas is too powerful and dangerous as the Lich Queen, and a massive force of Worgen and other alliance races march on the Undercity, intent on destroying the Scourge -and- the Helmet of Domination, once and for all. But Sylvanas won't have any of it, because she can FINALLY be strong enough to live forever with the Helmet, strong enough to keep the Forsaken from ever dying out. We get Evil Sylvie as a raid boss and either kill her or capture her. Either way she won't be leading the Horde, again. The task instead falls to Lor'themar Theron. One of the Val'kyr becomes the new Forsaken Racial Leader, possibly Lillian Voss elevated for her sacrifice in fighting the Lich Queen?

WoW 10.0 Pre-Launch: The Klaxxi are at it again! >.> We kill Y'shaarj and make our way to the stars to fight the Void Lords.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-ji-04-15-2018

i'm curious its parody or real leak under ****** spam thread. lolz

Stop making sense, Steampunkette!
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm just writing out the stuff -I'd- love to see for the way things are currently heading.

I really wish I could see what Blizzard has on the drawing board, just to know if I'm anywhere -near- close to the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post

Oh thread was removed. But it was interesting read.

5+ Year Old Account
    Also: The cinematic where we take the helmet off of Bolvar? Uses our character model as a customized cinematic so that we can be the ones doing the things rather than NPCs. >.> Sylvanas yanks it from -our- hands and dons it.

Because honestly that's a -lot- cooler than having Jaina pull it off of him to try and save his mind, right?

Likely just a bot that copied some random longer text to fake relevance to MMO-Champion's content. I've seen similar.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post

What if it wasn't spam and they've been trying to communicate all this time... mother of god.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    What if it wasn't spam and they've been trying to communicate all this time... mother of god.
    Chinese riddlers!

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Anyone have a quote?
    i don't. But if it was legit its irony - getting deleted as spam. I don't know what guy was thinking when named thread with b a b a j i words. Damn i'm intrigued.