Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's honestly disgusting behavior and it has nothing to do with marriage. Even if you are married and you haven't agreed to have children yet. You shouldn't suddenly start suddenly sabotaging your birth control. This goes for both the man and the woman. Entrapment is wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    No one is raping anyone in this scenario. They are "both" at risk.
    What does rape have to do with anything? If you catch something from someone, you are a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    It's impossible to use it correctly at all times.
    And again, the statistics are based on it being used correctly. The plausibility of that happening is irrelevant.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    all this article says to me is I need to get a vasectomy.
    That and/or always wear a condom.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    That and/or always wear a condom.
    Or help research a 100% birth control method that has no ill side effects for either sex.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You keep spouting this

If you don't want kids use condoms alongside birth control
    doesn't help if she is poking holes in them

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    doesn't help if she is poking holes in them
    this is true

It's weird the dichotomy of how the women I interact with out in the world compare to the women angry internet males rail against.

In the normal world most adults live in, women aren't all money-hungry monsters lying, poking holes in condoms, and trying to entrap men.

Here, in Angry Internet Male Land, it's an ever-present threat that all men must rage against and be ever vigilant against.

Careful, fellas, she's after your Cheetos and Mountain Dew.

Articles like this confirm my bias that every man should get a vasectomy and bank sperm for later use if they want children. I personally don't want kids, so I'd be happy to have had the procedure without banking anything, but my doctor would not perform the operation unless I had, given my age.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    It's weird the dichotomy of how the women I interact with out in the world compare to the women angry internet males rail against.

In the normal world most adults live in, women aren't all money-hungry monsters lying, poking holes in condoms, and trying to entrap men.

Here, in Angry Internet Male Land, it's an ever-present threat that all men must rage against and be ever vigilant against.

It isn't about women. People are liars. People are manipulative.

If you haven't learned that by now, perhaps you've been lucky in life and haven't had to deal with these scumbags.

One of my best friends attacked me in a drunken rage on the freeway, made no amends to fix things, would rather instead lie to my family that I somehow caused it. Another friend tried playing me against her boyfriend, and when I didn't play her game, she claimed I pushed her son into a wall.

People fucking suck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post

If you haven't learned that by now, perhaps you've been lucky in life and haven't had to deal with these scumbags.
    That's his shtick. Sort of half-assed virtue-signaling over things he's probably never experienced. People are cunts. Period.

I like how the article mentions stealthing when it's extremely comparable to this in all its traits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post

One of my best friends attacked me in a drunken rage on the freeway, made no amends to fix things, would rather instead lie to my family that I somehow caused it. Another friend tried playing me against her boyfriend, and when I didn't play her game, she claimed I pushed her son into a wall.

People fucking suck.
    I don't doubt that people suck. I've met my fair share. I just didn't sleep with the women that were like that.

Since moving to the US, I've come to realize, Americans are generally a pretty gregarious lot. They'll befriend anyone and anything. Maybe that makes it easier for them to fall victim to the more predatory types among them. I've generally been more aloof and reserved in who I associate with or date, so maybe I did avoid the worst of the lot. I also avoid dating girls from bad socio-economic backgrounds. No disrespect to them, but I don't need the extra baggage they sometimes bring.

Because one has to hate women and be vigilant of all of them to condemn behavior the article is about I know in your mind you're super amazing alpha male right now, but actually it's rather sad you have to straw-man people and conjure your own boogeymen (which is rather ironic to begin with, given the content of your shitposting) in order to stroke your ego and to feel superior every time a topic of women not being perfect angles pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Articles like this confirm my bias that every man should get a vasectomy and bank sperm for later use if they want children. I personally don't want kids, so I'd be happy to have had the procedure without banking anything, but my doctor would not perform the operation unless I had, given my age.
    Technically vasectomy isn't 100% safe either. Unless botched somehow, I suppose (particularly in regards to making sure it's reversible just in case).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I don't need the extra baggage they sometimes bring.
    I would be worried if someone did need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Technically vasectomy isn't 100% safe either. Unless botched somehow, I suppose (particularly in regards to making sure it's reversible just in case).
    Well all surgery carries risk.

If you're talking about the surgery failing, there is a small chance in that as well. But you get tested after 1 month, 2, 3, 6, 12, and then every year after to confirm that you are still sterile. I'm 4 years sterile in a few weeks. There's never been a recorded case of the passage ways reconnecting after the 6 month period, but most people will do continual tests to confirm.

All doctors will recommend condoms to prevent impregnation for the first year after the operation, and will, of course, recommend you always use them to prevent STD/STIs
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Wrong. He makes a good point. There is a chance condoms and other types of birth control can fail. This means there's always a chance a child can be conceived.
    That's what abortions are for. Don't want the kid, suck out the lump of cells, and toss it in the bin.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    That's what abortions are for. Don't want the kid, suck out the lump of cells, and toss it in the bin.
    Abortions are not for everyone though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Abortions are not for everyone though.
    Careful with who you associate with then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Careful with who you associate with then.
    I have a kid from when I was married because I didn't want to have abortion because that would be too painful emotionally to deal with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a kid from when I was married because I didn't want to have abortion because that would be too painful emotionally to deal with.
    You for instance would be someone I wouldn't be interested in an intimate relationship with. (Not that you are offering, obviously. lol)

Though, just so it is known, i'm not a one night stand person. I get to know people before I sleep with them.