Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Proof that the Roman Empire bastardized the teachings of Jesus and they work for the anti-christ

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Fiction of the Christ.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So I saw this video on youtube and while I figure the guys is just a conspiracy theorist he does bring up some valid points. All the restrictions that they place on accessing their secret archives says they are hiding something major. What could it be?

It is restricted because old books are fragile and if not handled by experts they crumble into dust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    It is restricted because old books are fragile and if not handled by experts they crumble into dust.
    If only there was a way to copy them...
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    If only there was a way to copy them...
    Sure, I'm sure there are a lot of copies, but like anything the original is far more valuable.

Yeah, you should probably spend less time on Youtube, OP.
    If you have to go there, stick to watching silly cats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Sure, I'm sure there are a lot of copies, but like anything the original is far more valuable.
    The value of original is superficial, if there's a copy I don't care what happens to the original because in the end even the early copies will be destroyed by time, also I'm pretty sure those "originals" are copies themselves - because that was the practice in the past - to copy a book to preserve the knowledge or rewrite history. There are no originals.

But they restrict people from reading the copies too.

Deleted
    The REAL lyrics of Never Gunna Give You Up, obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Most likely it is just thousands of years of financial bookkeeping of the Catholic Church and birth records of Catholics around Europe.

Reason while it's sealed off is that if you sneeze there, a dozen books would disintegrate from the stress.

You REALLY don't want to know.

Oh oh! I said too much.

/absorbed into the Light

Quote Originally Posted by Mustardisbad View Post
    History they have been hiding away out of fear that the knowledge, would cause people to leave Catholicism.
    that already happened. there is only history down there, and tomes which would crumble when picked up.

Deleted
    ...nazi gold

Deleted
    The replies so far are mostly alternating between jokes and discussing religion. Going to close this here.