Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Wasn't necromaner already a class or was that something else? I remember running around with a demon or undead dog summon that I could link effects to was pretty awesome.
    That was the Occultist. Similar, but different.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    That was the Occultist. Similar, but different.
    oh then ill defiantly have to look into it always love new classes

Wasn't necromaner already a class or was that something else? I remember running around with a demon or undead dog summon that I could link effects to was pretty awesome.
    Also, there are like 72685378375287 mods that add some sort of necromancer class. And honestly most of them look crap excluding the Coronus which is hellishly good.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

LOL Even I had plans to add in a Necromancer Mastery, but I got sidetracked and then got into modding Total War: Warhammer. It would have been almost entirely based on summons with an offensive and defensive spell and two passives; 32 skills, 5 augments.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    LOL Even I had plans to add in a Necromancer Mastery, but I got sidetracked and then got into modding Total War: Warhammer. It would have been almost entirely based on summons with an offensive and defensive spell and two passives; 32 skills, 5 augments.
    I waited because i founf adding masteries to be quite complicated - though i designed something on the line of 12 different concepts and had already mapped everything on excel.

Is there any tool that lets you easily design new masteries and add them to the game as mod?
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I waited because i founf adding masteries to be quite complicated - though i designed something on the line of 12 different concepts and had already mapped everything on excel.

Is there any tool that lets you easily design new masteries and add them to the game as mod?
    Just the standard Grim Tools, or whatever they are called. I never delved into them, but I messed with the Titan Quest toolkit back in the day. The last ARPG to have easily modifiable skill trees was Diablo 2; you just need Excel and the Import/Export tool. Both TQ and TL2 had high curves on their skill trees (I had a Summon/Debuff/Melee Necro planned out for Torchlight 2, but I could never wrap my head around their toolset). I wouldn't mind giving GD modding another shot, but like I said, I'm already waist-deep in Total War: Warhammer.

Deleted
    Final live stream before release is about to kick off.

https://www.twitch.tv/crateentertainment

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah, just when I start to get the itch to play this again I find out there's an expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Super psyched for this. Loved the base game, and the expansion looks like adding loads of content.

That is Occulist.

Deleted
    If you aren't one of the ones that rushes to purchase it on Wednesday, watch their stream next Friday.
    He said he's going to give some steam codes away for it. Chance your luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoying the crap out of it so far, though I'm bummed out that I apparently had no saves or backups so I'm starting from scratch...

It's all good though, I'm working through a new Inquisitor and this class is like...I swear, are the devs reading this thread or something? Inq feels tailored to me. Early on in this thread I talked about a dual pistol build I was running with Solael's Witchfire and this feels like an evolution of that. Can't wait to see where I can take it, I see massive glass cannon DPS in my future.

Made a new char necro and occultist and having a blast so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started a Cabalist as well, enjoying it a lot. Anyone else find the difficulty of the new acts brutally hard? I just arrived there and boy it is a step up, probably partly because like everything does poison damage. Quickly learned that stacking up on poison resistance is a must.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game keeps crashing on me hard, like locking my whole PC up and forcing a reboot.

I went with Necro + Arcanist. I kinda forgot what that combined into. Skelliemancer certainly wrecks face early game. I've never had a char that could just run from one end to the other in one go, without ever any need to slow down. It feels a bit OP, though I imagine skellies will slowly scale down comparatively.

The Warden never died this fast before.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2017-10-17 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    This game keeps crashing on me hard, like locking my whole PC up and forcing a reboot.
    Check the forums i read quite a few others having the same issues there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished the expansion with my new Cabalist, and well the end boss is pretty mental. Won't spoil it, but it ain't over till the fat lady sings. Now onto elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Finished the expansion with my new Cabalist, and well the end boss is pretty mental. Won't spoil it, but it ain't over till the fat lady sings. Now onto elite.
    Having alot of fun with cabalist to, i like that you spawn random skeletons lol and they are really strong to when maxed out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Having alot of fun with cabalist to, i like that you spawn random skeletons lol and they are really strong to when maxed out.
    Cabalist is definitely fun. I am having a more enjoyable time than with my vitality Conjurer.