Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I agree. Young people don't have a brain that is developed enough to handle the internet yet they are the primary users of it. That is just sad.
    The dude was 33 the internet wasn’t a thing when he was young.

10+ Year Old Account
    That title is a bit misleading, he accused his father of being a "leftist pedophile" not a "leftist". I'm sure in his deranged mind his father deserved to die for the pedophile part specifically, not just the leftist part. But he probably also only though his dad was a pedophile because he was a leftist, so that doesn't change the situation much. Shrug.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Fascinating tool at github:

Analyse a Reddit User

https://atomiks.github.io/reddit-use...#seattle4truth

Most active subs were:

/r/The_Donald 83%
    /r/KotakuInAction 11%

Which makes a person wonder about the connection of MRA and Gamergate as a gateway for the alt-right movement. Which can also be construed as a gateway for radicalization.
    He was banned from KiA two years ago, shortly after joining Reddit. I thought I'd seen him on r/conspiracy as well, but it doesn't show up in his overview thing, so I must be mistaken. He was one of those people who'd show up, be generally abusive, call everyone a cuck and other things when they didn't agree with him, then got banned. Not much of a connection for you there, sorry.

That is, assuming that this is the right guy. I'm not sure what method was used to connect spaghetti and Lane Davis.

Bow is pretty close to where I live, sort of weird but Washington is known for it's killers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Do people often call liberals pedophiles? If not, I'm wondering if he was stretching for an excuse, or if it was the Pizzagate bullshit, or if he had been molested as a child or something.
    It's a common thing in conspiracy groups, particularly those anti-government conspiracy groups. In order to scare people away from looking into something themselves, they'll pretend to present evidence of pedophilia that they know most people won't look at. So they'll call someone a pedophile in their list of complaints, then link to the "evidence" and that's the end of it. This recent Weinstein thing has thrown fuel on that fire and caused lots of borderline crazies to go all in believing in a liberal elite cabal of child slave swappers.

I don't know. Folks get crazy.

So who radicali...

...oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    you forgot to mention their 200 years of rioting and group murder bullying all those who disagree with them. Also something about buttering your mail?
    They put butter on their mail and then serve it on a pizza in a child sex slave underground railroad, if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Misleading title. The alleged killer is clearly not playing with a full deck. Probably should be institutionalized for a long, long, looooong time.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Nut jobs exists, shocker... people using it for their narrative, expected.
    Radicalised Muslim kills people - SEE THEY'RE ALL TERRORISTS WHO HATE OUR FREEDOM!

Radicalised right winger kills people - he was mentally ill, this has no connection to anything!
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2017-10-18 at 05:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This just in, insane people exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Radicalised Muslim kills people - SEE THEY'RE ALL TERRORISTS WHO HATE OUR FREEDOM!

Radicalised right winger kills people - he was mentally ill, this has no connection to anything!
    So are you saying we should call all Muslims Terrorists then? Since you always tend to lump all right-wing people together?

I remember this nutcase from fullchan. He was lunatic fringe even there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Not surprising. 46% of those nutjobs want to nuke the other nuts over in the DPRK.

That just gave me a fantastic idea, round up the far right here in the US and the Kim regime in the DPRK. Put those sorry bastards on some uninhabited atoll out in the Pacific and let them duke it out to the death.

Stream it all via drones, we'll make millions!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    This guy was also known as Seattle4Trufth on Youtube, the_Donald, and on /pol in 4chan.
    It's pretty hard to be known as Seattle4trufth on 4chan, since, you know, it's an anonymous image board.

OT : innocent until proven guilty but this doesn't look good for him.
    The US has some serious problems with mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    The dude was 33 the internet wasn’t a thing when he was young.
    This is wrong.

It is okay you are young since you do not know this.

Netscape for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Not sure if you're implying that that all radicalised Muslims are mentally ill, or if all Muslims are terrorists?

Radicalisation amongst right wingers and amongst Muslims is clearly the exact the same issue.

It's only a matter of time before tens of thousands of the_donald members all take up arms and try to violently make their own state, killing tens of thousands, attempting genocide of races/religions, murdering anyone who disagrees with them and forcing more thousands to be sex slaves...
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

An audio recording of the fight, found on his father Charles Davis’ cellphone
    So he was recording it?

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Radicalisation amongst right wingers and amongst Muslims is clearly the exact the same issue.
    Well said. I applaud your brave statements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    So are you saying we should call all Muslims Terrorists then? Since you always tend to lump all right-wing people together?
    I'll give you some time to invent more arguments to imagine I made so that you can have an easy time deconstructing them.

Seems fitting that if I'm going to debate you I should start with a handicap after all. Like the handicap of not being allowed to participate in the argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Extremist retards exist on both side of the spectrum who'd have dun thunkit

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    This is incredibly true. Almost sad.
    He actually does stand out in a few ways. First thing is he hasn't posted there in 3 months? Either that, or the models deleted his thread.

The other thing is that he was often controversial in The_Donald. This is actually really hard to achieve, because the mods there will ban you very fast. He's about as controversial on Reddit as I am, and I post in over 30 subs, some of whom disagree with me completely - but he only posted in an achichamber.

He also appears to be a complete asshole. His post history is insane and full of insults all over it.

I do read The_Donald, and this isn't going to make me stop doing that, but I freely admit, and have in the past admitted, that The_Donald is an echochamber. It's a useful supplement in the sense that you tend to see things there that are being suppressed elsewhere, so you can start digging. However, if you take everything they say there at face value and believe them, you're going to have a bad time, because they're full of it - though occationally, they're completely on the money as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Not sure if you're implying that that all radicalised Muslims are mentally ill, or if all Muslims are terrorists?

It's only a matter of time before tens of thousands of the_donald members all take up arms and try to violently make their own state, killing tens of thousands, attempting genocide of races/religions, murdering anyone who disagrees with them and forcing more thousands to be sex slaves...
    I think they just wanted to point out the hypocrisy that comes with people on the right tending to generalize leftists protesters/antifa/Muslims/illegal immigrants to the point where they call for government action against them, but when someone from their side of the spectrum does it, it is always considered to be a lone wolf/mentally ill. Now, the left is not exactly innocent of that either.

As for radicalization: yeah, I can see where they are coming from. Usually, it is the mentally unstable people that respond best to it. Someone keeps reading about all the evil that leftist pedophiles do and wants to stop them. Someone keeps hearing about all the evil that infidels and Westerners do and wants to stop them. Very sane and rational people tend to not agree to suicide bombings or the like, and a majority of, well, any group - left, right, Christian, Muslim, are like that. The big achievement of Isis and other terrorists is that their minority of a people got a large part of the world scared of the majority of their people, even if the latter are not terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Extremist retards exist on both side of the spectrum who'd have dun thunkit
    There's people on the other side who have killed their parents for being rightists? Really like who? Or is this just some false equivalency pander?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    He actually does stand out in a few ways. First thing is he hasn't posted there in 3 months? Either that, or the models deleted his thread.

The other thing is that he was often controversial in The_Donald. This is actually really hard to achieve, because the mods there will ban you very fast. He's about as controversial on Reddit as I am, and I post in over 30 subs, some of whom disagree with me completely - but he only posted in an achichamber.

He also appears to be a complete asshole. His post history is insane and full of insults all over it.

I do read The_Donald, and this isn't going to make me stop doing that, but I freely admit, and have in the past admitted, that The_Donald is an echochamber. It's a useful supplement in the sense that you tend to see things there that are being suppressed elsewhere, so you can start digging. However, if you take everything they say there at face value and believe them, you're going to have a bad time, because they're full of it - though occationally, they're completely on the money as well.
    An echo chamber that continually ratchets up the rhetoric to more and more insane levels, driving some members to extreme and violent measures. How are you not supporting violent radicalization, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    There's people on the other side who have killed their parents for being rightists? Really like who? Or is this just some false equivalency pander?
    Nah they're just psychopaths that believe in more than 2 genders, CNN, BLM, and that the Donald isn't the POTUS, or that guy Eric Clanton. What they're doing to the US, and getting away with, is much worse than a 1 off politically motivated murder. Given that there's thousands of US murders every year, it's not surprising 1 is confirmed as politically motivated in today's polarizing climate.

Nah they're just psychopaths that believe in more than 2 genders, CNN, BLM, and that the Donald isn't the POTUS, or that guy Eric Clanton. What they're doing to the US, and getting away with, is much worse than a 1 off politically motivated murder. Given that there's thousands of US murders every year, it's not surprising 1 is confirmed as politically motivated in today's polarizing climate.
    Believing CNN is an average news source is worse than being a murderer in your world view? I think you probably lack the mental stability to judge what crazy is based on your examples.

Did you actually read what you typed before you clicked to submit it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    Believing CNN is an average news source is worse than being a murderer in your world view? I think you probably lack the mental stability to judge what crazy is based on your examples.
    No, believing CNN is a decent news source is worse. 8 billion people, most are garbage, world won't miss 1-2 and years from now definitely won't remember them. So, yes, CNN is definitely worse, given they have the power to influence millions of lives, and make millions of dollars at the same time. At least the murderer in question will get what he deserves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Did you actually read what you typed before you clicked to submit it?
    Yes mate. Read it a few times. You?