Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    If this was about Pamela Gellar, she deserves everything she gets. Dumb as fuck cunt.
    She deserves to get...beheaded, because you don't like her?

Ideological foot soldiers are scary, regardless of the ideology o.O

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    She deserves to get...beheaded, because you don't like her?

Ideological foot soldiers are scary, regardless of the ideology o.O
    No, she deserves it because she is just like every other right winger, she is a racist bigot that likes to poke the bear because she thinks she's invincible. Hell she has had demonstrations outside of Mosques poking them trying to instigate an attack on her.

No, she deserves it because she is just like every other right winger, she is a racist bigot that likes to poke the bear because she thinks she's invincible. Hell she has had demonstrations outside of Mosques poking them trying to instigate an attack on her.
    Yeah she's a pos... she should be silenced... not killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    He just wanted to silence her with a blade.

Besides. Aren't you folks all big on "stopping" all those "evil" people? Welcome to the natural evolution of "Using violence against political opponents is okay".

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Either way, it would be a benefit to this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    That's amusing, as I didn't make any other claim other than pointing how ludicrous that statement was.
    To someone that was already jumping on the "Right wing blogger is threatened...must be a liberal" bandwagon.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

No worries, alt-righters grow two new heads when you cut one off....and god knows they could use an extra head.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    To someone that was already jumping on the "Right wing blogger is threatened...must be a liberal" bandwagon.
    Doesn't make neither of my statements any less true.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoWolf View Post
    But the Left is about love and tolerance. This is purely the actions of one isolated individual and clearly not reflective of the liberal community.

Meanwhile, all conservatives and right-wing people are racist white supremacists who want blacks dead.

Am I doing it right? Is that how it's done?
    actually no..no you aren't.

why you ask? well no one of authority or influence is going to defend this guy, and they will quickly denounce him. On the flip side, you have things ranging from bundy the welfare rancher who refused to pay his taxes and then him and his brood pointed guns at federal officials over him not paying taxes, what did the right do? hail him as a hero, at least until he was recorded "the negros where happier back in the day comment", or a more recent example "good people on both sides" describing the "blood and soil" chanting nazi saluting crowd.

But the Left is about love and tolerance. This is purely the actions of one isolated individual and clearly not reflective of the liberal community.

Meanwhile, all conservatives and right-wing people are racist white supremacists who want blacks dead.

Am I doing it right? Is that how it's done?

I hate to break it to you, but if you actually look at *real* statistics the left commit *WAAAAY* more crime than people whom you would consider right wing.

almost 90% of gun crime is from lefties.

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but if you actually look at *real* statistics the left commit *WAAAAY* more crime than people whom you would consider right wing.

Curious, these statistics you mention, can you link or cite them please. I am quite interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    another left v right thread

And here's me without any popcorn
    But it's not - it's really a alt-right idiot trying to blame the left in an incident of ISIS conversion. If people can't find controversy, they'll manufacture it (not you, the OP - just to be clear).

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post

LIES! This website told me that liberals are the greatest thing ever and that the few bad ones are not really liberals! That conservatives are ALL EVIL! Especially white men! They're all racist, even if they don't know it!

OFF-Topic is never wrong!

When you're legitimately siding with the ISIS fanboy you should take a good look at yourself and your positions, because you've definitely lost the moral high ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Starting point: Religious crazy person plots to kill blogger

Conclusion: 50 posts of leftist ideologues fighting right wing ideologues, almost none about religion.

Stay partisan, folks

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Curious, these statistics you mention, can you link or cite them please. I am quite interested.
    People I don't like = left wing

- - - Updated - - -

LIES! This website told me that liberals are the greatest thing ever and that the few bad ones are not really liberals! That conservatives are ALL EVIL! Especially white men! They're all racist, even if they don't know it!

OFF-Topic is never wrong!
    I find it funny you just blindly believe him.

HAHAHAHA!

ISIS is not "Left"... XD

Didn't much care for her when she was endorsing the war in Iraq and being a run of the mill neocon. That being said, any voice against the left's beloved death cult is welcome.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-10-19 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Well, at least he didn't shoot up a concert, unlike a certain conservative did.
    What proof do you have that he is a conservative?

Ms. Marvel has the correct response to Pamela Geller: