Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Omg, whats so special about your feet, show them! (Just kidding, please dont)

Reminds me of Germans and Lederhosen, though. Damn Upper Bavarians and their Oktoberfest, making outsiders believe they stand for the whole country. YES IM TALKING TO YOU @Slant

Sorry I get weird when I dont have enough sleep.
    I'm not bavarian. I think that leather fetish needs to go and die in a fire. The only good aspect of the old clothing is women's cleavages.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Meh, you’re not missing much op. I’m average looking, and get good attention, but the crazy thing is all these girls with the same poses, demands in their profiles, and what is going on with this glasses fad. It’s out of control. Seemingly almost every girl on dating sites in the states wears glasses. So weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I've had people message me asking to see my feet, get people messaging me konnichiwa and some other japanese stuff or in mandarin that I can't even read, like, do they not see that my name isn't japanese? A lot of guys with asian fetish messaging.

Used to get a lot of US soldiers messaging me when I still lived in daegu, some of them only to insult me when I didn't want to meet, using racist terms and so on. Tip: Don't fucking try to date in a foreign country if you hate the people there.
    LMFAO not at you but that’s fucking pathetic. Guys doing this should sterilized.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I'm not bavarian. I think that leather fetish needs to go and die in a fire. The only good aspect of the old clothing is women's cleavages.
    Good, good.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post

Yeah the dragons in the background are whats getting you those furries

Are you aware of the thing called Law of Attraction? :^)

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who else is suffering messages from weirdos on dating sites/apps? Don't get me wrong I can handle mental illness within reason but I am getting some extreme cases like somebody believing they're an animal, somebody convinced the world is ending, somebody wanting to be raped and another convinced that the cloud lines from planes are a government conspiracy. Also getting a lot of attention from people with autism and I am curious if it's due to me being physically disabled... Do any of you get this?
    Birds of a feather....

I'm just fucking with you, of course.

In all seriousness, you're attracting furries?

Make a little border of swastikas around your profile pic, gets rid of all sorts of people!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Meh, you’re not missing much op. I’m average looking, and get good attention, but the crazy thing is all these girls with the same poses, demands in their profiles, and what is going on with this glasses fad. It’s out of control. Seemingly almost every girl on dating sites in the states wears glasses. So weird.
    I have enough baggage without adding more

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Birds of a feather....

I'm just fucking with you, of course.

In all seriousness, you're attracting furries?
    No he wasn't a furry, he said he suffered lycanthropacy

No he wasn't a furry, he said he suffered lycanthropacy

That's not a reason to dismiss him out of hand, get one of those calendars that show the phases of the moon.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Try smilling
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

15+ Year Old Account
    Dating sites are full of freaks and weirdos regardless if you're a guy or a girl, good or bad looking.
    Internet is one huge circus. I love the attention I get on the net, but I'd rather meet and start talking to girls face to face. Too bad the types I like are not often found near me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised you didn't find people addicted to medication. I deal with too many of those types but yea a lot of people have lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    What's wrong with wearing glasses? It means you can't see so well without them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    What's wrong with wearing glasses? It means you can't see so well without them.
    Yes, but there are some girls who legit wear fake glasses to look smarter or something. It's very odd.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Yes, but there are some girls who legit wear fake glasses to look smarter or something. It's very odd.
    Fashion fad, nothing more.

Just remember, no matter how disgusting or bad you think you are, there's probably some sick fuck out there who wants to tongue punch your fart box.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Fashion fad, nothing more.
    I mean some girls do look better with glasses, but only if they actually need them. None of this fake crap.

I haven't needed to use online dating apps and sites... this is partly one of the reasons that I'm glad that I haven't needed them yet.

using glasses is essentials these days