Poll: Which way do you tilt your head

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm right handed but eat my tacos with my left. So my head tilts right.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

I just fold the taco into a burrito like thing and eat it head on. I dislike eating tacos if they're 'open' because everything falls out.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    This is kind of personal question.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I eat soft shells only. I never need to tilt my head.

Tighty righty lefty loosey.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Then I have a few videos for you to watch.

The woman in the pic you posted is holding the taco with her right fucking hand and looking to her right...
    Are you blind?
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Forward of course...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    The woman in the pic you posted is holding the taco with her right fucking hand and looking to her right...
    Are you blind?
    The top of her head... is TILTED to her left side.

If I asked you to tilt your head to the right... and you looked like her I'd think you were stupid.

I'm about ready to go around my office and ask people to show me their right hand, and tilt their head to the left. (as shown in the picture).
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2017-10-19 at 06:01 PM.

I eat my food with a fork an knife. I have no need to "tilt my head" like a bloody caveman.
    Barbarians!

15+ Year Old Account
    The top of her head... is TILTED to her left side.

If I asked you to tilt your head to the right... and you looked like her I'd think you were stupid.
    I was referring from the very beginning to which way a person looks as they eat it. If by tilt the initial reference and the one you are talking about is the "lean" as you go to eat the taco than this changes depending on how far left or right a person puts there hand at any given moment. I would say a majority of the time I "lean" forward. Sometimes I don't at all because of how I am sitting and I bring my hand all the way to my mouth rather than meet it by angling my neck forward.
    I would think this is common sense and consistent for everyone with the only consistent variable being the direction a person looks when they eat.

No need to be an asshat, but that seems to be your MO isn't it?
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you eat tacos when burritos are a thing?

Heathens

first time I ever ate a taco(taco bell) I bit into it like a hot dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    I was referring from the very beginning to which way a person looks as they eat it. If by tilt the initial reference and the one you are talking about is the "lean" as you go to eat the taco than this changes depending on how far left or right a person puts there hand at any given moment. I would say a majority of the time I "lean" forward. Sometimes I don't at all because of how I am sitting and I bring my hand all the way to my mouth rather than meet it by angling my neck forward.
    I would think this is common sense and consistent for everyone with the only consistent variable being the direction a person looks when they eat.

No need to be an asshat, but that seems to be your MO isn't it?
    I'm an asshat because you don't know left from right? I thought we were having fun... I guess not. At no point in OUR interaction, the OP or the poll... do we talk about "lean".

So far my video has 5 people. I can get more if you like. We're all having a good laugh at your expense.

Rather than calling me an asshat, you could have simply conceded you made a silly mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dr2022 View Post
    first time I ever ate a taco(taco bell) I bit into it like a hot dog.
    Oh how anti-climactic. Please tell me you've had better tacos since then.

I'm an asshat because you don't know left from right? I thought we were having fun... I guess not. At no point in OUR interaction, the OP or the poll... do we talk about "lean".

So far my video has 5 people. I can get more if you like. We're all having a good laugh at your expense.

Rather than calling me an asshat, you could have simply conceded you made a silly mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh how anti-climactic. Please tell me you've had better tacos since then.
    Yes, I did. I lived in Oregon and their Mexican cuisine was pretty great I thought. I didn't have any frame of reference then though so when I went to California, my mind and asshole were blown away by more authentic tacos and Mexican food.

That being said, I will not let you insult Taco Bell. Their tacos, while shit inducing and quite frankly disgusting, kept me mildly nourished through many drunken shenanigans. The key is to eat them within 5 minutes of getting them. That's the time window you have when they are edible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dr2022 View Post
    Yes, I did. I lived in Oregon and their Mexican cuisine was pretty great I thought. I didn't have any frame of reference then though so when I went to California, my mind and asshole were blown away by more authentic tacos and Mexican food.

That being said, I will not let you insult Taco Bell. Their tacos, while shit inducing and quite frankly disgusting, kept me mildly nourished through many drunken shenanigans. The key is to eat them within 5 minutes of getting them. That's the time window you have when they are edible.
    I frequent the Bell... its one of those things you crave and then regret later. Like McDonalds and their nuggets.

Im a switch hitter, you missed a poll option, it depends on which way work best to attack a particular taco.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I eat my food with a fork an knife. I have no need to "tilt my head" like a bloody caveman.
    Barbarians!
    Eating a taco with a knife and fork is a blasphemous crime! The hispanic hit sqaud is on their way to teach you how to do it right.

I had to think about this for a moment. I probably tilt left but its been awhile since I've eaten a hard shell taco. I usually eat burritos and I don't have to tilt my head to eat those.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro1990 View Post
    Eating a taco with a knife and fork is a blasphemous crime! The hispanic hit sqaud is on their way to teach you how to do it right.
    Is that so? Well, I'd rather die than eat with my bare hands!

I don't tilt my head.