Poll: Which is best?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It's the simple things in life LOL. took a break from lvling the Druid, jumped on the DK (Unholy) did the invasion at ilvl 821 and oh my god... I just shred through mobs like they're nothing... It's great fun. I can only imagine how strong this will be in 900+ gear. Casually tagging every mob in sight, getting them close -> FW/Defile etc scourge strike cleave and everything just dies... so much more enjoyable than my Druid, Rogue, Pally, any other class I play at the moment. Obviously not forgetting Frost is pretty incredible with Frostscythe KM procs.... I remember that before unholy became the better spec and it was just ridiculous...

Unholy - very nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Aggremar + Sephuz = Sonic. It is so damn fun to run from everyone in dungeons. "Oh you're a monk with roll? Well I run like a train!"
    This. 170% passive movespeed as blood DK ftw. I can get to ~308% with the correct procs and ~350% if lust is on at the same time.
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2017-10-10 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    This. 170% passive movespeed as blood DK ftw. I can get to ~308% with the correct procs and ~350% if lust is on at the same time.
    That's insane... I really want these damn boots and this ring now LOL... The ONLY thing that sucks on DK is the movement, apart from that it's an awesome spec to play. These boots and ring will get me hooked on this damn game again.. Also would love it on my Paladin <3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    I've been getting fairly inconsistent results regarding my speed with aggramars recently... though i zoom zoom zoom, the effects seems to have an almost random fluctuation of a few percent... it annoys me

Quote Originally Posted by taek View Post
    Unholy is not only the best designed spec for DK, it's the best designed DPS spec period in this xpac, IMO.

Almost all other DPS specs, including Frost, were massively pruned to being incredibly boring.
    Unholy DK and windwalker monk are the best designed specs in legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    Unholy DK and windwalker monk are the best designed specs in legion.
    Nah. UH is clunky and cumbersome - maybe in raids it's ok, but even then, just too many resources and the spec is unplayable without addons.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Nah. UH is clunky and cumbersome - maybe in raids it's ok, but even then, just too many resources and the spec is unplayable without addons.
    True. I can't even imagine playing without addons... I highly doubt they can use their class to their full potentials without them.

i voted unholy but for some reason i seem to find myself stuck in combat a whole lot when i play it so now it feels more annoying than anything =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    i voted unholy but for some reason i seem to find myself stuck in combat a whole lot when i play it so now it feels more annoying than anything =/
    You need to bind your pet assist and passive buttons.

For me, Unholy. I hate pet specs, I'm not fond of melee, and I love being able to zip around fast, setting up a bunch of WAs annoys me, and yet I fell in love with the spec. It's crazy fun, and I love the random utility with the double grip, and pet stun, the ability to sustain easily with DS, and all that. And there's so much room to grow to be able to play it perfectly. It's incredibly well designed... If you have a full WA suite.

Quote Originally Posted by Asewo View Post
    You need to bind your pet assist and passive buttons.

For me, Unholy. I hate pet specs, I'm not fond of melee, and I love being able to zip around fast, setting up a bunch of WAs annoys me, and yet I fell in love with the spec. It's crazy fun, and I love the random utility with the double grip, and pet stun, the ability to sustain easily with DS, and all that. And there's so much room to grow to be able to play it perfectly. It's incredibly well designed... If you have a full WA suite.
    it's not always the pet that is the issue.. it's the dots and the auras i think that's causing the most harm.

I dislike the new final tier talent row for frost. I was never a fan of taking long cooldown talents (1.5minute+), and now you are required to. So I'd say Unholy...which I'm finding surprisingly fun.

Deleted
    Ha, yeah true Virulent Plague has weird interactions with combat states.

7+ Year Old Account
    i like frost better over unholy besides ap farming for it is pointless when you put so much in one spec.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Woohoo just got Cold Heart on my Unholy DK. Happy f*cking days!!

P.S. Voted Unholy.

I really like the concept of unholy and the artifact looks great, but I just can't bring myself to playing it - it's not terrible though and I get why people like it.

Frost is fun, though I wish we had a badass 2H over the blades. Hopefully they allow you to do this next expac. Would also LOVE to see a blood dps spec, though I doubt that will ever happen.

I currently love DA unholy build, hate Defile, Soulreaper, CS any of that shit. I loved NH BoS Frost DK, absolutely hate what frost has become now, refuse to play it. Since im currently playing DPS instead of my main blood because the guild needs spots filled, better hope DA is still the best build in Antorus or im rerolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unholy is really fun, but a bit clunky, I think next expansion they should prune the resource management for Uh DK's

Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    I currently love DA unholy build, hate Defile, Soulreaper, CS any of that shit. I loved NH BoS Frost DK, absolutely hate what frost has become now, refuse to play it. Since im currently playing DPS instead of my main blood because the guild needs spots filled, better hope DA is still the best build in Antorus or im rerolling.
    So much love and hate, it's a very forced narrative. The builds all play somewhat similar since you're still managing VP, wounds, runes and runic power most of the time and fundamentally, that is what unholy is about. I like hitting those 50 million arbiters but clawing shadow spamming a cluster of "fester-wounded" mobs on a Defile feels great.

Unholy, been playing it the entire expansion. The spec just feels and plays just like you would want it too. But sadly, after 3 expansions of DK I am getting tired of it T_T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Unholy is really fun, but a bit clunky, I think next expansion they should prune the resource management for Uh DK's
    There's nothing left to prune