Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TidesOfWar View Post
    Can't allude as to why, but this is the info I got, weird or not. The cinematic is confirmed. I guess y'all will see start of november . I doubt Ill be here to answer questions haha.
    Or be here when people say "I told you so" when you are proven wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    you're saying they will launch without a beta phase lmao

tbh I wish they would figure out a way to get rid of leveling entirely; it's boring and with zones/mobs scaling to the player anyway it doesn't even provide a 'path' through the content. I guess it's the simplest way to deprecate old gear though

also OP, you could at least put some effort into your fake leak posts in the future; this one didn't even have anything interesting to fanwank about

So, an expansion focused on a faction conflict that will once again take the story to a place that most fans don't like or care about? Basically Cataclysm leveling zones 2.0, and part of Pandaria's side story?

Yeah, right. It could work as a side story (one that I personally would dislike), but as the focus of an entire expansion, it's boring.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya know, if someone said that this was the pre-patch event or a 7.x filler patch... I'd maybe give it some credence (not the level 115 part of course). But as "this is the entire expansion"? Yeah, no.

You lost me on focus on PvP. I would immediately unsub.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Let's see...

- Tides of War is a likely name of the expansion, since it would make Rides of War (the achievement for the Blizzcon mounts) a pun for this, and they are modeled after the Horde & Alliance military flagships. So, you said you don't know the name, but you used a very probable candidate if the focus is indeed on faction war.
    Good catch on the achievement name !

'Tides of x' was gonna be my guess for any naval/sea based expansion theme and ill eat my foot if this is just a big coincidence
    (whatever team does the achievement names is just too damn creative and attentive for it to not be thought out.)

Sounds like a total bullshit.

The Alliance vs Horde feud isn't even an important element to the game anymore. Would be a bad decision to focus on PVP. South Seas expansion or BUST!!

Quote Originally Posted by TidesOfWar View Post
    Kul Tiras (also spelled as Kul'Tiras) is a human city-state built on an island once located south-west of Lordaeron and west of Khaz Modan. During the Cataclysm, the island was shifted out to sea by shifting tectonic plates: both the land's and the city's current whereabouts are unknown.

Yeah, know your source material, bro.

I just copy paste the information I have. Guess everyone will link to this if it hasn't been deleted by the start of november.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand your weariness and that of everyone else for that matter. Guess start of november I get credited ^_^.

- - - Updated - - -

I get your weariness, but you'll take that back the start of november .
    makes thread titled "only post I will do", posts multiple times in thread.

seems legit. go away troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Let's see...

- Tides of War is a likely name of the expansion, since it would make Rides of War (the achievement for the Blizzcon mounts) a pun for this, and they are modeled after the Horde & Alliance military flagships.
    I don't know about faction war stuff (they always say they're going to focus on that, and then don't) but I definitely think you've worked this out nicely. Blizz love their puns and it's exactly the kind of thing they'd do AND Tides of War sounds exactly like an expansion.

It could refer to the Jaina book https://wow.gamepedia.com/Jaina_Prou...:_Tides_of_War

cool!! titan blood and full on war!! WOW!!
    hit & run posting lol

"Only post I will do" - you shouldn't have bothered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should permaban people for these stupid ass "leaks" along with any dipshit account attached to their IP. At least low effort, low imaginative, low creative ones like this.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Join DateOct 2017
    buh bai

buh bai
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    - No chance for April. Literally zero.
    - Faction war focus with downplayed big bad guy has already been done and was not a popular direction - won't happen again.
    - Blizz said before that 5 iLvL increments were a mistake and didn't feel like a real expac - also not happening again.

Your leak is written like somebody who has not been around long enough to remember some of the reasons Blizz would never go back to what you are suggesting. Easily one of the less believable leaks. Cheers.
    First: The "leak" definitely seems super fake, I'm not defending it.

However, I pretty sure that the faction war wasn't what made mists unpopular. It was the theme being perceived as childish by a large portion of the playerbase combined with the flood of dailies at the beginning of the expansion. The Horde vs Alliance thing has been kinda central for Warcraft, and it can be done well. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were a focus in the next expansion, seeing how little its been developed over the last 2 expansions.

Worst "leak" ever. It's like King Retard of Leakstenstein took a piss in jar and called it a leak...

Heavy PvP focus sounds like a good way to help kill a lot of interest in the game. Especially considering how few people still care about the faction warring at this point.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guess some of this was right, but I guess when you guess all over you are gonna hit something right