Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    You are boring me. You aren't going to convince me they weren't thugs.

Scream racist, turn blue in the face for all I care if it makes you feel better.
    They? So now it's the wife and kid too? Since they didn't commit crimes either, what else might you imply with the "thug" other than their color?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    They? So now it's the wife and kid too? Since they didn't commit crimes either, what else might you imply with the "thug" other than their color?
    You are playing games now. Off to ignore. Run along and call somebody else a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Well, they do like to go to the same parties together.

whats the third flag there?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    We're about to hear all about how the Civil War wasn't actually about slavery at all.
    Well it certainly wasnt just about slavery tho, it played a big part yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

More like if you wave a gun at police and get shot, then yes, I am going to call you a thug.

Don't wave a gun at an officer, don't get shot. Simple logic, really.
    Tamir Rice, 12 year old with a toy gun on a playground.
    Philando Castile, licensed firearm owner who had a gun in his glove box and warned the officer about it as legally required.
    Jordan Edwards, unarmed 15 year old shot while he was sitting in a car that was driving AWAY from the cops.
    Walter Scott, shot in the back WHILE RUNNING AWAY from an officer.
    Patrick Harmon, mentally ill, shot in the back while running away from the cops who stopped him because his bicycle was missing a light. This barely made the news https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...olice-shooting

Dude, this is just stuff off the top of my head.

Nobody protests if a criminal with a gun gets shot. That's...that's what we call reasonable use of force. The problem is when people keep shot or killed because the cops "felt threatened" when there was no fucking threat, or worse people are fucking running away from them!

You are playing games now. Off to ignore. Run along and call somebody else a racist.
    You made specific mention on how waving gun at police makes you get shot. I gave example of a person not doing that. You insist he's a thug anyway, and not only him, you clearly said "You aren't going to convince me they weren't thugs." Them being the guy, his wife and kid, as I mentioned in the post. No other people qualifying "they" was mentioned.

So, in short. Apparently "thug" isn't what you claimed it is. What might it be then I wonder...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post

Dude, this is just stuff off the top of my head.

Nobody protests if a criminal with a gun gets shot. That's...that's what we call reasonable use of force. The problem is when people keep shot or killed because the cops "felt threatened" when there was no fucking threat, or worse people are fucking running away from them!
    Pretty sure BLM was made after this happened. Except it was rioting not protesting.

Thug=Black for Sparkles. It doesn't matter if he was an upstanding citizen with a good job in the school system, licensed firearm owner who followed police instructions step by step. Black=Thug, thus he had coming.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Another good one is the black guy who worked with mentally impaired kids who got shot while he was on the ground trying to help the kid.

That was a really hilariously ridiculous one.
    That one actually was rather upsetting. I saw the video. I sympathize heavily with mentally impaired folks and those who have the noble heart to help them.

The officer who shot that guy I hope was punished extensively.

- - - Updated - - -

Thug=Black for Sparkles. It doesn't matter if he was an upstanding citizen with a good job in the school system, licensed firearm owner who followed police instructions step by step. Black=Thug, thus he had coming.
    Bullshit. Now you are just making garbage up.

Here, let me play.

Black = 100% innocent 100% of the time. The evil white officer is out to get them. WoOooOOooOoo..

Pretty sure BLM was made after this happened. Except it was rioting not protesting.
    No. BLM is the product of years of accumulated frustration of unarmed people getting shot. It was formed after the Trayvon Martin case, when that excuse for a human being Zimmerman got acquitted. Another unarmed kid, shot for confronting a racist asshole with a gun who was following him around.

Does the insanity in that register with you. If I had a son, (white one, maybe you can relate then) and he gets harassed by a wannabe cop for wearing a fucking hoodie, he confronts him and then he gets shot...the rage I would feel...

7+ Year Old Account
    The officer was charged with attempted manslaughter....

But he is still employed and hasn't been fired.

:^)
    That annoys me. Leave mentally handicapped people and their workers / helpers alone.

^ Instead of somebody divisive like Obama, they could have gone with King.
    I'd love to go down martin luther king st or to martin luther high school said nobody who wasn't shot ever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Stuff
    BLM are domestic terrorists.

Case closed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I'd love to go down martin luther king st or to martin luther high school said nobody who wasn't shot ever.
    Martin Luther King wasn't trash like Obama.

But hey, first black president.

- - - Updated - - -

All of them?
    The part the are active. Supporters are useful idiots or naive.

Bullshit. Now you are just making garbage up.

Here, let me play.

Black = 100% innocent 100% of the time. The evil white officer is out to get them. WoOooOOooOoo..
    Dude, that was your reaction when Linadra pointed out the Castile case. There you had a guy who did EVERYTHING by the book, still got shot. Like wtf, there's no way to win there, but some fat neckbeard redneck inbred fucktard in camo can strap an AR15 to his chest and walk around Walmart and McD like he owns the place and that's just fine and dandy.

I'm not saying open carry fucktard should be shot, if it's an open carry state, well he is in his right to a be a fucktard, I'm just saying that black folk don't get the benefit of doubt that redneck fucktard gets.

- - - Updated - - -

BLM are domestic terrorists.

Case closed.
    Love your well reasoned arguments. By your definition MLK and ESPECIALLY Malcom X were domestic terrorists. Your definition is also dumb.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dude, that was your reaction when Linadra pointed out the Castile case. There you had a guy who did EVERYTHING by the book, still got shot. Like wtf, there's no way to win there, but some fat neckbeard redneck inbred fucktard in camo can strap an AR15 to his chest and walk around Walmart and McD like he owns the place and that's just fine and dandy.

I'm not saying open carry fucktard should be shot, if it's an open carry state, well he is in his right to a be a fucktard, I'm just saying that black folk don't get the benefit of doubt that redneck fucktard gets.
    Because young black male with a gun is more associated with crime than some redneck with a gun.

Don't blame me, blame places like Chicago.

- - - Updated - - -

Love your well reasoned arguments. By your definition MLK and ESPECIALLY Malcom X were domestic terrorists. Your definition is also dumb.
    Malcom X was. MLK was noble.

Gets better. Some did that not at Walmart or McD, but walked into a police station to troll around. I can guarantee that blacks, or arab looking people would have been gunned down immediately trying the same.

sip
    The only thing I wonder about, whether you know you are racist and just claim your aren't, or that you honestly delude yourself into thinking you are not. That's a question worth exploring for you I think.

Gets better. Some did that not at Walmart or McD, but walked into a police station to troll around. I can guarantee that blacks, or arab looking people would have been gunned down immediately trying the same.
    You actually can’t guarantee that.

7+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I wonder about, whether you know you are racist and just claim your aren't, or that you honestly delude yourself into thinking you are not. That's a question worth exploring for you I think.
    I may be, but I don't really care. My world isn't shattered if some smugfuck liberal proudly declares me a racist.

I work in a rather diverse company and treat everybody equally and with respect. If people are good to me, I have no reason not to return the favor.

their tax money their vote, idc. Though they are teaching people wrong Obama is bi-racial not black.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22