Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    KC's problem the last few years that Andy Reid has been there has often been that they jump out of the gate at season start and then eventually start to falter. The Vikings straight up didn't make the playoffs, I don't think the Chiefs are THAT bad. They'll make the playoffs, but it may not be as easy as it looked the first few weeks, especially in that division.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm guessing it has something to do with Andy Reid's pre-planning ability and ability to design plays. Early int he season those are new and work terrific, but as season goes on and teams figure them out, they start lacking that bit extra they had and are on a more even footing.

At that point Andy Reid shortcomings (in game management and clock management) start showing up and he starts losing games that he probably would have easily won early in the season.
    Hard to put defensive woes on Reid. granted the last possession they could have just kept it out of the raiders hands. Where's the pass rush? Down two corners and possibly the best safety in football. Playing suttons 2 high man with receivers running down the field wide open. They need to figure it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not enough Fitztragic voodoo, Winston is making his way back.

Denver lost another player this week. Corey Nelson, who is pretty much the only good coverage ILB on the roster, is on IR.

Best news of the week though is that Drama Don is hurt and won't play this week. Thanks McCoy for bringing the injury plague from SD. This also means that Allen Babre is starting at RT, so Max Garcia will be in the full game at LG, and he can't pass block at all. On a positive note, the o-line is still better than last year with only 2 traffic cones instead of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Not enough Fitztragic voodoo, Winston is making his way back.
    Just wait, Fitzmagic is slow playing it. He will return.
    Last edited by Grube; 2017-10-20 at 07:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Just wait, Fitzmagic is slow playing it. He will return.
    Its what I want to say, but I'm full of anti-Winston bias.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gilmore and Rowe are both out again for the Patriots. So we only have Malcolm Butler and a bunch of back ups and special teams players at corner.

We also (even with Gilmore and Rowe) have allowed a 300 yard passer in each of the first 6 games this season.

We're now facing Matt Ryan and Julio Jones.

Urgh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time the sky was falling with you spoiled Patriots fans you ended up giving up 17 points.

- - - Updated - - -

The Falcons have a really weird schedule, four straight games against the AFC East right after three straight against the NFC North.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    Support this idea
    They pretty much had all divisional games last season and all the TNF games blew chunks out the ass.

Its more exciting this year because there is no dominant teams, and few awful teams. Lots of middle of the pack teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm remembering some good divisional games on Thursday but it turns out they were 2015, last year was pretty lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    All our Carr era TNF games are divisional, last year was that disappointing loss to the Chiefs featuring a camera wire interfering with a deep pass to Cooper.

The year before was the Christmas day game vs the Chargers that went into OT, and was Woodson's last game in Oakland.

And 2014 was when we went 1-10 vs the Chiefs and shocked everyone by winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm remembering some good divisional games on Thursday but it turns out they were 2015, last year was pretty lame.
    I think 2015 was the year they did the whole thing of them ALL being Divisional games. I thought the games were pretty good that year, hence why I want them to go back to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh great, now Bademosi is also questionable. That's another corner likely to be out. Yeesh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time the sky was falling with you spoiled Patriots fans you ended up giving up 17 points.

- - - Updated - - -

The Falcons have a really weird schedule, four straight games against the AFC East right after three straight against the NFC North.
    Yep. WE have back to back divisional games for the rest of the season after the jets bar the Vikings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I think 2015 was the year they did the whole thing of them ALL being Divisional games. I thought the games were pretty good that year, hence why I want them to go back to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh great, now Bademosi is also questionable. That's another corner likely to be out. Yeesh.

Fo'real though, pray for you corners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots are going to end up using their beat up receivers as corners at this rate.

Gronk would be a mean strong safety tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really starting to get difficult again waiting for games to start. MY addiction is peaking again! Though am anxious as hell about this casual game that's coming up...good lawd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been so inundated with games I haven't really been waiting on anything, last Sunday I watched 12 hours of sports or so.

Saints->Rams->Dodgers->Kings

This is the busiest time of year for sports I follow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been so inundated with games I haven't really been waiting on anything, last Sunday I watched 12 hours of sports or so.

Saints->Rams->Dodgers->Kings

This is the busiest time of year for sports I follow.
    Especially now with Dodgers in the World Series. That's another at least 4 games. (and I assume watching the game 7 between Yankees-Astros to see who you get)

So looking forward to the Patriots vs Falcons game this weekend.
    Superbowl version 2

Also the L.A Chargers vs Broncos ..
    I am picking the L.A Chargers to win

Smart pick, Denver's offense has been atrocious between the LG/RT traffic cones and Siemian staring down receivers and missing wide open guys constantly. Teams have figured out they can get pressure with 3-4 and just drop 7-8 into a zone and he won't beat them. Not to mention all the injuries. A practice squad WR is going to be the slot guy this week, Sanders is out and Thomas is playing hurt. I would be surprised if the Chargers don't win in a blowout, or at least have a huge lead going into the 4th.

Ravens vs Vikings should be a really good defensive battle too. Then again, every time that is expected the game turns into a shootout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Charges already only lost the first game against the Broncs because they missed a field goal. Wouldn't be that surprising at all to see them lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be the first win in that dinky stadium of theirs.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be the first win in that dinky stadium of theirs.
    Dinky and intimate.