Page 1 of 68
... LastLast

High elves on the alliance?

Can it be true? really true? it's the first tangible piece of evidence, i dare not believe it.. if so YES , FANTASTIC YES ... I have LONGED FOR THIS, campaigned for this, switched sides for this.
    http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/blog...aces-datamined

Move over night elves (don't really care that much about you any more, you were a placeholder) and welcome the high elves coming home. Although they have a twist to them now that is known as void elves, they have been linked with the alliance. And nightborne with the horde (a fair trade if you ask me) hordies can get some night elf lore they can attach to, and finally we can have access to high elves.

To be honest i never really liked night elves that much, but we had no choice in vanilla as they wer the only elves available, and since high elves never materialised, (blood elves felt wrong) I kinda adopted them. Remember they were the first elves to show up in the warcraft story, the whole point of night elves is to be a background for the high elves. Blood elves was just a flavor who's horde placement was only there to fix the balance problems back there. This is the true homecoming of the elves.

The lengths i have gone through for this. EVERY CHARACTER is going to race change to high (void) elf. Every single one.

YES YES YES YES YES YES .. . what lovely news to come home to.. it surely is far too late to change, anyway, so lets hear it. How excited are you about this?

very good new blizzard, very good news.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2017-10-22 at 03:40 AM.

I await the mass rage if they are added and are permanently in shadowform and thus don't really look like high elves in anything but silhouette.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance gets High Elves.
    They're permanently in Void Form.

God, it's like one of those stories where there's an awful twist whenever somebody makes a wish.

WTF are you talking about?

And there's probably what, a village's worth of High Elves left on the planet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearly official?

What are you talking about? The wowhead theory that Nightborne, "Void Elf" and the other sub race thing are coming in the next xpac? No one from blizzard has said a single thing related to these concepts so how is it nearly official?

The Void requires a very special kind of person to harness it without going insane(as we learned in the audio drama), Locus Walker and Alleria are probably the only 2 people who have ever managed to actually obtain the power without the cost, and Alleria could snap at any moment honestly. So the odds of an ENTIRE RACE becoming void enfused is beyond improbable.
    Last edited by Tanthoris; 2017-10-22 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Alliance gets High Elves.
    They're permanently in Void Form.

God, it's like one of those stories where there's an awful twist whenever somebody makes a wish.
    I was even willing to (and tried to get) Worgen high elves as an alternate option to human form, that would have worked too, but void seems better. they better not be perma shadow form though

Should probably go ahead and lock this thread since it's nowhere near official.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    I was even willing to (and tried to get) Worgen high elves as an alternate option to human form, that would have worked too, but void seems better. they better not be perma shadow form though
    They better be perma-shadowformed they're void elves.

Hmm the second post ive seen mentioning this. @Jaylock ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Considering the name, I think that's unlikely.

I legitimately can't wait for them to announce no new elf race/subrace for the next expansion.

Regardless of this "info" I am pretty confident sub-races will be featured for the next expansion, and shall be announced as such at this coming Blizzcon. Been calling it since early into Legion.

That, or Ethereals due to 7.3 with "Locus-Walker".

7+ Year Old Account
    I really hope they do announce High Elves but for the Horde just to see all the salty Alliance.

It's like the elusive girlfriend (or boyfriend) you've been trying to get and finally, you bag her. YES !!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Regardless of this "info" I am pretty confident sub-races will be featured for the next expansion, and shall be announced as such at this coming Blizzcon. Been calling it since early into Legion.

That, or Ethereals due to 7.3 with "Locus-Walker".
    wouldn't put both past them. Ethereals common to both factions, and start off with 4 sub-races to begin with and expand more later.

5+ Year Old Account
    Every time there's a thread about all the different type of elves that should be playable, I can't help but imagine Oxhorn screaming in the distance.

10+ Year Old Account
    theres like a handful of highelves left, so no
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I don't think I've laughed that hard for a while, just don't have a mental breakdown when they are once again not playable.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    I really hope they do announce High Elves but for the Horde just to see all the salty Alliance.
    It's just an eye color swap for blood elves. I wouldn't mind having my blood elves have blue eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    theres like a handful of highelves left, so no
    How many Pandaren were on the Wandering Isle? How many Gnomes are left?

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I don't think I've laughed that hard for a while, just don't have a mental breakdown when they are once again not playable.
    I'm telling you, they'll be saltier if what they've been after for years is just perma-void formed.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    It's just an eye color swap for blood elves. I wouldn't mind having my blood elves have blue eyes.
    it will eventually happen anyways with the cleansing power of the SW

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    How many Pandaren were on the Wandering Isle? How many Gnomes are left?

I'm telling you, they'll be saltier if what they've been after for years is just perma-void formed.
    funny you bring up gnomes, blizzard said that the gnomes considerably outnumber the high elves, rip.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol