Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It would be unfortunate if it disappeared. It worked well as a containment board for a lot of insane scumbags...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    That was Gawker. NeoGAF was a SJW cesspit too though. Imagine MMO-Champion but focused on "games" instead of WoW. Now replace every mod with Endus. and every poster with sarahtasher, and Tennisace That's NeoGAF.
    eeesh. that sounds absolutely disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted on GAF what seems like a thousand years ago. I guess it must've been at least eleven years, thats when everybody there won a free copy of Destroy All Humans 2.

Hadn't checked out the "Neo" version, guess I never will.
    Last edited by draynay; 2017-10-22 at 06:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind every successful enterprise is a scumbag. Thats why Ill never be successful.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The four laws of SJWs

1. SJWs always lie.

2. SJWs always double down.

3. SJWs always project.

4. SJWs always turn on you.

"Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Good, that site was a leftist echo-chamber that banned anyone with a different opinion

This site is one step down from Neogaf as far as politics go. I wouldn't be surprised if they all don't congregate here.

The number of loser game dudes who can't keep their dick in their pants is truly staggering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The number of loser game dudes who can't keep their dick in their pants is truly staggering.
    Greater or Less than the number of loser gamer dudes that have never gotten their dick out of their pants?

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    This site is one step down from Neogaf as far as politics go. I wouldn't be surprised if they all don't congregate here.
    MMO Champion is a SJW haven and I will probably get banned for saying that but I don't care.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Greater or Less than the number of loser gamer dudes that have never gotten their dick out of their pants?
    Hard to say.

I will say though as a 10 year GM of a guild that's seen everything in that time, that I can report that there is no such thing as a legitimate internet relationship. If two people don't move together within 6 months and start boning regularly, it's not real and every party involved is wasting their time on something with exactly zero value.

And starting to hit on a girl online as a dude is creepy and stupid and the dude is better off doing almost anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    MMO Champion is a SJW haven and I will probably get banned for saying that but I don't care.
    It's definitely not. The faux-conservatives with their paper-thin justification for their beliefs here are just sissies. They like to punch, but when they get punched they start sobbing like children. The faux conservatives certainly state what policies they like. But justifying them? Trash tier, through and through compared to basically everybody else. They're utterly talent-less at this crucial part of forum-ing compared to their liberal and centrist counterparts.

MMO-OT is skews somewhat liberal sure, but the whine your making is more reflective of how completely terrible the faux-conservatives are at making any sort of compelling argument rather than some kind of tough environment for conservatives.

Furthermore if an individual isn't open to their ideas being ruthlessly challenged, they shouldn't share them. I've said shit that makes some people think I'm a goddamn hard right maniac and to others, a super-duper SJW. You think that is going to stop me? I'm very open to the challenge. The challenge makes it better.

The faux-conservatives though? They can barely string three sentences together justifying one of their crazy ideas without looking like an uninformed nut.

7+ Year Old Account
    Neogaf had a reputation and influence it didn't really deserve to begin with.

Malka proved himself to be a piece of shit some years ago. So this isn't surprising for anyone that's followed events on that site and how it's been run.

Regardless of the political leanings of the people on this site, and in my experiences most gamers I've interacted with are fairly left wing, this site is far above NeoGaf in terms of the quality of it's political discourse.

Has something to do with how people were getting banned for having the "incorrect opinion" on NeoGaf.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2017-10-22 at 07:00 AM.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

That was Gawker. NeoGAF was a SJW cesspit too though. Imagine MMO-Champion but focused on "games" instead of WoW. Now replace every mod with Endus. and every poster with sarahtasher, and Tennisace That's NeoGAF.
    I just puked in my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Hard to say.

I will say though as a 10 year GM of a guild that's seen everything in that time, that I can report that there is no such thing as a legitimate internet relationship. If two people don't move together within 6 months and start boning regularly, it's not real and every party involved is wasting their time on something with exactly zero value.

And starting to hit on a girl online as a dude is creepy and stupid and the dude is better off doing almost anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

It's definitely not. The faux-conservatives with their paper-thin justification for their beliefs here are just sissies. They like to punch, but when they get punched they start sobbing like children. The faux conservatives certainly state what policies they like. But justifying them? Trash tier, through and through compared to basically everybody else. They're utterly talent-less at this crucial part of forum-ing compared to their liberal and centrist counterparts.

MMO-OT is skews somewhat liberal sure, but the whine your making is more reflective of how completely terrible the faux-conservatives are at making any sort of compelling argument rather than some kind of tough environment for conservatives.

Furthermore if an individual isn't open to their ideas being ruthlessly challenged, they shouldn't share them. I've said shit that makes some people think I'm a goddamn hard right maniac and to others, a super-duper SJW. You think that is going to stop me? I'm very open to the challenge. The challenge makes it better.

The faux-conservatives though? They can barely string three sentences together justifying one of their crazy ideas without looking like an uninformed nut.
    If "ruthlessly challenged" means banned than yes, people aren't open to it. You run the risk of getting banned when you voice conservative opinions on this forum. Meanwhile you can basically say something 10x more vile/rude/uninformed/libelous as a liberal opinion and not even get a warning.

I don't post a lot on here not because I give two shits about a bunch of liberals bashing me but because I get banned for every other post. After a while of getting banned, people stop caring and stop coming here. It's a form of censorship. If you ban enough of the opposing view point, you basically shape your forum/site to be whatever you want. Just look at twitter/fb/reddit/etc. They all have done the same exact thing. It sure is easier to dismiss somebody's argument as "nazi" or "white supremacist" instead of debating it. Welcome to the internet and life in general where people don't like stepping outside their bubbles.

That's a startlingly accurate description of NeoGAF.

Quote Originally Posted by shockedandawed View Post
    That allegation is such bullshit lmao. Why go drinking with him? Why share a hotel room? Why shower with him in the room? This is a chick that is trying to rationalize a way to say shes not a cheating whore.
    Besides he did nothing, she should forgive him not being able to read minds lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post

Sounds like your own insecurities that lead to this conclusion.
    Sounds like your white knight armor is being used well.

You were not there, none of us were, who knows if this is true or bs.
    Last edited by Aquinan; 2017-10-22 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Grammar

Oh yeah, being against victim shaming is the same as being a white knight.
    Then why defend her actions at all, she could be full of shit.

Then why automatically assume it's BS and blame the victim? How about just not say anything at all? I mean really, if the guy is notorious for this behavior, it seems to give her story a bit of credit, don't you think? Seriously, what does she gain from this exactly?
    What do any of the true and false accusers get? Could be purely for the attention, its not that uncommon.

I didn't defend his alleged(thats my point) actions at all, so calm your tits. All im saing is "Innocent until proven guilty" goes flying out the window so fast when its harassment.

I doubt you do. How many people who make such claims are lying? Show me the numbers.
    A quick looks shows between 1 and 10%, depending on the country.
    Last edited by Aquinan; 2017-10-22 at 07:37 AM.