Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    It makes more sense for whatever high elves are on the Alliance side to become void elves in terms of viability and performance.

These are the only high elves which have shown enough power of will to actually be able to withstand the void's call. They didn't resort to tapping into living beings and fel to sustain themselves and have shown to posses the necessary power to contain the void. These high elves didn't give in to whichever power resource they found just to keep their eyes open.

In this case, the void isn't something they're getting sustained by, but a power they're wielding, which still leaves their moral high ground intact.
    They did not tap into living things, but they did tap into power nonetheless. Which is why one of their hubs turned into wretched, because they couldn't withstand an artifact. No race is really suited to wield the void only exceptional individuals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    they're high elves, just like nightborne are night elves, with just enough of a twist to make people view them as different when they are essentially that.. the void thing at least will make those in denial feel that it's not exactly blood elves so they feel better, but it is essentially high elves, and they are going to look like blood elves except for their void ability thing. - I'm thinking it's going to be more like worgen with a transformation - except this time you are not forced into a form in combat but rather certain abilities will trigger the state.

- - - Updated - - -

keep telling yourself tat, i'd be enjoying my high elf with their special powers and enjoy how amazing and heroic htey are for being able to handle the void which no one else can, it will elevate their spepcial snowflake stats and give them an awe inspiring niche worthy of elk-kind. This is going to be amazing. I know it, you know it.

- - - Updated - - -

like numbers has ever been a legit reason that's stopped blizzard from introducing anything, especially when they constantly pull numbers from anywhere, from nothing mostly, just making them appear as and when their story requires.

insane rambling? My my are you flustered? is that jealousy I detect. I susppose you'd be able to spot insane rambling the way you've gone off on folk on the forums, you should be most familiar with it, but then insanity means you won't even be able to spot it , especially in yourself let alone others.
    I think I vomited three times reading this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    I think I vomited three times reading this.
    I think that ravenmoon lost it. There is no coming back from fanfiction land once you are this deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    I thought nightborne were exciting? Thanks for telling me.

As npcs I think they're cool. As playable races it's a waste. Give me races that are drastically different than what we already have. Physical appearance is by far the most important factor in creating unique and different characters. If it really turns out 'sub-races' are a major feature of the next expansion I'll be severely disappointed. Here's hoping this theory isn't true.
    it's sub-races, and I'm sorry, but while not everyone wants them over a full race, I think those people are in the minority. The races need new lore, and new variation, they need to built upon and sub-races gives that, besides, the variations blizzard have provided in their expansions have been interesting and many people have fancied playing as them the moment they saw them.

I doubt it would be the end of new races, I see it as an additional feature they can keep coming and giving through patches and updates, it's just htat the initial intro is best advertised as an expansion feature and give a larger number, from then on they can add them in patches, or a few more each expansion and alongside a full playable race too.

Groups like Highborne, Mag'har orcs, Dark Iron dwarves etc are more customisable options than sub-races even though they are their own groups becuase they are minor alterations, rather than concept changes or re-imagining of orcs (which is what a half-orc or Mok'nathal is, or nightborne is to a night elf or a Zandalari is to a troll).

And i think nightborne on the horde is a great idea, the horde will get night elf lore, and night elf development and stories won't be necessarily restricted to only the alliance fanbase or the WC3 fanbase -- it opens them up to bring night elf culture and lore to the horde and restore a part of the blood elves to their roots, it also presents the best hope of peace between blood elves and night elves as I cannot see the nightborne hating the night elves it's more likely that a huge chunk of htem would be either neutral and very much invovled with borken isle night elven affairs and progression. It is most likely a peaceful thing and not one htat will see night elves fight each other (it has to be different right? but i'm theorizing here), they remain night elves afterall. Let the horde enjoy them and have a bit of black/purple alternatives for the elves, and we can get high elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Alleria has shown no such thing as superiority, since she cannot actually embrace the light, all she can do is stand beside it, while being slowly driven insane by the void. And ever since she called upon the void to such an extend she saved herself and Turalyon, she couldn't use the light anymore, we are not talking about simple shadow magic here like necromancy, but full blown void.

And? Let them come, they are simply a wasted spot, as I said countless of times before the high elves bring nothing new

- - - Updated - - -

The high elves are a bunch of self righteous fools, that is their defining factor, if the entirety of Quel'thalas would have actually heeded their foolish notion, the kingdom would have fallen and the vast majority of the remaining population would have died miserably. The high elves are many things but they never were pragmatists.
    you just don't like them, but they've been on the alliance since the start and now they can be playable, i'm up for anything that makes this possible. There are two sides to the Quel'thalas story, and that's just the blood elf rhetoric, that doesn't emphasize the sheer courage and strength of will and discipline of mind it took not to yield to sucking things of living creatures which is an entirely different hting than scking mana off crystals. Not sure how the nightborne will take that seeing that they found even tapping mana off leyline energy degrading, the thought of doing it off living beings would be the sort of horrifying degradation the mindless withered do, not a sentient being of high standing.

This is what high elves epitomise, and using the void like Alleria has done is a totally different thing. you know it, and I know it.

This is probably the most entertaining thread I've read since I joined.

Not because I think Void elves are impossible, no matter how much I dislike the concept myself, but because all this "mad prophet rant" claiming the starts have aligned and wheels have turned like universe itself wants them playable.
    Also the thing about Blizzard shifting Nightborne to Horde to distract Horde players from Alliance getting Helves is the funniest thing I've read here.

Like I said in other thread I think adding same elves, no matter how much you change their flavor to make them "different", is just going to ruin faction identity even further and homogenize the factions to the point that they'll become obsolete and could be removed in the first place.

Considering people in general can't control their elf boner, I don't understand how anyone wants to see both factions being flooded with same elves letting other races fall more and more into obscurity and becoming more and more underrepresented.

If Blizz is smart they'll never add any more elven race in the game ever but instead try to make existing ones more appealing so people feel like they have more equally satisfying choices to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post

Yeah, you never let your wishes bend canon to its knees like, a billion times over. I still remember your ramblings about the "middle step" in the Dark Troll --> Night Elf mutation and all the great "evidence" (read it = wishful thinking) supporting your theory while shamelessly ignoring all the actual evidence against.
    oh please, lets not keep this charade up any longer, you full know well as i did I was theorizing not stating lore, so how could i be bending canon when i'm not stating canon but giving a possible theory.. something i made quite clear at the time, but you just happened to ignore in your eagerness to slander me cos you didn't like what i was saying.

Afterall blizzard bend their own lore all the time they create twists and shift direction, re-interpreting something they had presented in a different light. Perfectly acceptable to anticipate that as a possible development wh en you are theorizing and speculating. That's why it's called speculation - d'uh .. not on ce was i pretending it was lore,and you're behaving foolishing and showing your own prejudice if you honestly believe i was (foolish) or just saying so (prejudice/spite/vindictiveness)

And yes, it's the right to play wow, high elves are coming baby ! Yipeee

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Like I said in other thread I think adding same elves, no matter how much you change their flavor to make them "different", is just going to ruin faction identity even further.
    The key issue with what you have written being that high elves have always been a part of the Alliance's faction identity. Now, if they do appease the Alliance faction identity, they will have to deal with the complaining and whining elven fans on the Horde side will bring up. This is a problem Blizzard needlessly created for themselves when they split the Horde fanbanse into two drastically different groups, which is something the Alliance side of things has no problems with.

When it comes to the nightborne I have to completely agree that they feel out of place in the Horde, but then again so do the undead and blood elves. This subforum is the best example on how these undead and blood elf fans seem to be the diehard Horde fans nowadays. Those that always liked orcs, trolls, tauren and ogres are just standing on the side, rubbing their chin and sighing expansion in and out.

Blizzard has gone down this path for the Horde a long time ago. They're now stuck when it comes to the Horde because they have to appease those who have started loving the Horde for what it truly was more than a decade ago and those who are blood elf/undead fans. In the past(pre-BC), all the elven fans would automatically be on the Alliance side of things.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-10-22 at 03:36 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

keep telling yourself tat, i'd be enjoying my high elf with their special powers and enjoy how amazing and heroic htey are for being able to handle the void which no one else can, it will elevate their spepcial snowflake stats and give them an awe inspiring niche worthy of elk-kind. This is going to be amazing. I know it, you know it.
    you are reaching dude, way to high

and what about this shit of "no one else can"? shadow priests do all the time

This is what high elves epitomise, and using the void like Alleria has done is a totally different thing. you know it, and I know it.
    You just keep telling yourself that, what Alleria has done was a pragmatic decision no matter the consequences, something the high elves were unwilling to do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cool, subraces But this is not like giving high elves to alliance, because they are gonna start at Teldrassil anyway, so it is more like getting skins for our characters. No story will be added, no new content around high-elvs will come out, so this is nothing more then 4-5 new options are added to the customization tool when you create a new character.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    oh please, lets not keep this charade up any longer, you full know well as i did I was theorizing not stating lore, so how could i be bending canon when i'm not stating canon but giving a possible theory.. something i made quite clear at the time, but you just happened to ignore in your eagerness to slander me cos you didn't like what i was saying.

Afterall blizzard bend their own lore all the time they create twists and shift direction, re-interpreting something they had presented in a different light. Perfectly acceptable to anticipate that as a possible development wh en you are theorizing and speculating. That's why it's called speculation - d'uh .. not on ce was i pretending it was lore,and you're behaving foolishing and showing your own prejudice if you honestly believe i was (foolish) or just saying so (prejudice/spite/vindictiveness)

And yes, it's the right to play wow, high elves are coming baby ! Yipeee

@Mace wtf happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    I allready had a feeling that high elves would be a playable race when you are disguised as one in that 5 man dungeon. They put so much detail in them i was like hmmmmm, the new race maybe ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Why do you hate me so much... And actually, it's nothing new. Ravenmoon operates on a cycle. Create some fanwank headcasecanon, make bajillion threads about it, losing grip on reality more and more in each subsequent one, then when they finally realize it's not going to happen, have a meltdown about Night Elves (and also night elves, Night elves, night Elves and night elvennessness in general) and make several more tantrum threads about how worthless they are, then for a moment latch onto some other Elves because they still need their fix. But since the other Elves will never fill the hole for long, the cycle repeats. Potentially with the new fanwank headcase canon being how the fix Elves were secretly Night Elves all along, to justify their prime obsession (I can already see the threads about how Void Elves are Night Elves because they are dark colored).
    up to your same old tricks huh, stirring the pot, being obstinate, refusing to see sense, arguing on mute points and in the meantime thinking your cleverly exposing people by twisting and rephrasing stuff while simply making yourself quite obvious for what you are being, bitter and stubborn. Call as many names that make you feel better, high elves are coming, my work is done. SCORE!

If they can shift in and out of it, they aren't exactly Void Elves then. They are more like High Elf Shadow Priests. Kinda defeats the purpose.
    aww..keep telling yourself that, we know it's high elves, that twist doesn't change that.. just like you keep denying that nightborne aren't night elves - so laughable even when they spell it out for you, show you night elves, in a night elven city get even more night elven with this enhanced form given the name nightborne elf - i mean to think they aren't night elven is so ludicrous like a person trying to use logic but missing the entire point of what is being said. It's so sad, and i'm willing to bet you still can't wrap your head around it. Paradoxes must seriously confuse you, in fact, anything that doesn't make straightforward 1+1 = 2 sense or involve context must confuse you..how do you relate to other people if you can't even understand them, then get into a hissy fit about what they say when you haven't even understood it - going on and on, trying to be smart about it while neglecting the obvious. Painful. But continue, I'd be enjoying my high elf void elf, and you'd be still denying that they're not high elves.. lmao.

When did Blizz start to want it for ages, exactly?

Evidence of what? And if Blizz wanted it for ages, why exactly did they need to be convinced with evidence? Once again your narrative is not even internally coherent.
    since you think you're so clever, I'll leave you to figure that one out, and enjoy you continuing to troll this without seeing the obvious.

Painfully clear cinematic stating they changed from Night Elves into something else. Just like all sources on Nightborne. Also, the idea that Nightborne were made just as some last minute move to finally make High Elves playable and not a part of the story they envisioned is grounded in nothing but your inane dreams. Alas, headcasecanon is the way to go in your case.
    yes ofc, when your comrades would be enjoying their night elves on the horde as nightborne and i our very blood elven modelled high elves, you can keep telling yourself that nightborne aren't night elves or high elven void elves aren't high elves. Whiles I play my nice new elf model.

And this is yet another example of your narrative having the consistency of wet shit. You just said Nightborne were some evidence of High Elves being playable that Blizzard had an epiphany about. And now they were a deliberate move to acheive that? This is sad.
    now now, no neeed to get nasty, if you don't understand something simple, just say politely and I'll explain, but if you're rude about it you can go figure it out yourself, I'm not obligated to teach you basic comprehension.

Again, which one is it then? Did the model get changed (when was it ever changed to begin with?) for this 4th dimensional chess move to make High Elves playable, or did Blizzard change direction much later in development? And when in 7.1 PTR was Tyrande not shit-talking the Nightborne?
    did you go gamescom 2015 or blizzcon 2015? were you on the alpha and then on the beta? have you specifically talked to the developers about this or listened to what they say? don't know how to read between the lines either, and when you do you tend to get it very wrong, probably because you're about to burst a blood vessel and need to CALM DOWN !!. And you have a very funny interpretation of what "shit talking" is. Did you even read what she said? Do you even understand what is going on there? or you just exagerrating and twisting things just to try and sell your point that is no point across.

Since when is a cliche the highest form of anything? And from the very onset of Warcraft, High Elves weren't the best buds with humans and it's just Alleria's group that were more active in the war. For reasons that had everything to do with High Elves and nothing to do with her love for the Alliance or humans.
    And the man who argues so passionately on a wow forum on lore that fits the definition of cliche to a point. It's only cliche and bad at that when it's something you don't like, and you're all of asudden blind to everything about the this that you're so passionate about is exactly that. you're just jealous. Elf human interactions/relations has been one of the most popular things in these fantasies and after LotR one of the things people like the most about this type of fantasy, if you can't see it, that's not my problme, but it's here in the wow universe, and guess what it has a huge support base, making it player accessible shows you blizzard want it availble on wow and are confident enough of its success. It will be a huge success.

Can't wait !

The only reason it'd be an overplayed term in your case is because over 90% of what you post is headcanon. And denial of what? Because if what you're saying were truth, that'd mean people arguing against you were arguing against established lore, i.e. partaking in headcanon themselves. And I thought that was an over played term
    pulling numbers out your arse again, don't like the developemnts? suck it up, it's happening, high elves are coming, high elves are coming , headcanon all you want. The thing you love most was someone's headcanon, and if you love this genre, there is a chance you've loved my headcanon too or will do. Oh the irony in that.

Ahahahahahahahahaha. I wonder, are you just so full of shit that you could fill the Grand Canyon with fecal matter if you burst, or do you actually believe your own lies? You never made anything clear about how you're theorizing. That was one of the primary points. On the contrary, you presented your findings as fact and got triggered when it was pointed out to you it was not.

That was the case with your nigh elvennessness of the Nightborne, that was the case with your intermediary step between the Dark Trolls and Night Elves (you fucking admitted to that in this case later on you goddamn liar) and that was the case in whatever you were peddling before the intermediary step (luckily for my sanity, I don't remember what it was).

More than that, you argued against, handwaved away or outright ignored actual sources that were given to you to disprove your nonsense. For fucks' sake, I remember someone reported your edits on WoWPedia and then posted a mod reply in the MMO-C thread showing they'd fix that.
    wow, first of all, i have to keep telling you to calm down, it's not good for your health, i don't want you to die of a burst blood vessel or be rushed to the hospital when it can be easily avoided.

Secondly, no need to get so vulgar either, it's not civilized, this is a work of fiction, it's not real, you don't need to get so emotional over it Mr Garcia, it's not good for your health Pablo. If you had been calm and collected in the first place, I think all this angry resentment would never have built up cos you would have been able to spot quite quickly and clearly when i was making it clear, often even stating "I'm speculating" or "I'm thoerizing" or "what if" - I shouldn't really need to say, but I know people like you won't be able to spot an obvious deviation from lore and your arrogance makes you assume the other person is unaware of the painfully obvious, that they are theorizing not stating lore. The fact that you have to mention it shows that you assume everyone is stupid and a moron, and thus even when it's plain infromt of you showing up you to be behaving foolishly and stupidly, you still can't see it, because now you're all worked up, it's not healthy, seriously.

That WoD interview said they are aware some fans want it... Top notch confirmation. Never mind the actual lack of confirmation, it's totally not like Blizzard makes a point of never actually promising anything for the last few expansions. I mean, you're already reading what you want into the latest remark of Blizzard on the matter, so who knows how hard you twisted the older ones. Good job establishing how it's not headcanon though.
    high elves are here, i guess my head canon worked and i'll be enjoying playing the head canon when it comes out.

First of all, the argument that about how it's one of the basic elements is already pisspoor. Plenty of basic elements of a human body that are dangerous to us. Same principle applies here. Secondly, engulfing oneself in the Void is not exactly balancing anything. And Locus Walker mentioned the dangers of the Void himself... Also, yeah, High Elves were super pragmatic when they refused to follow the Blood Elves doing what was necessary at the time on moral grounds.
    anything to take the shine of high elves, because you don't like them, play devils advocate - like they're nothing special. They're amazing, they're beautiful, and they've got incredible guts and it takes quite something to handle the void and not go mad, and they can do it, they are the type of hero you wanna play and be. You just wish your boyfriend was hot like them. You can always roll alliance and play them. I think you secretly like them alot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    @Mace wtf happened.
    Elves - not even once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    The only difference is level and form of exposure. It is the difference between a warlock and any fel-infused race.
    You're saying that like it isn't evidence of what I meant. Fel-infused races are pretty fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    That is still a far cry from what locus walker and Alleria actually do. Shadow priests and the like channel some of its power, Alleria on the other hand actually consumes it, becoming part of her. Making her a void entity, to the point of being close to the light physically hurts her. They actually truly wield it and that is incredibly rare, the legion was so baffled by it that they actually sacrificed a great many demons in the hopes of capturing locus walker, to find out why he alone was capable to wield the void in such a way. So yes I make the clear distinction between someone just scratching the surface of the void, or those actually diving into it.
    During the 7.3 storyline is also shown how none of the Locus Walker's brethren managed to escape the influence of the Void, confirming Alleria as the "best student" of his. Given that, it would be rather unbelievable for a random bunch of elves coming from nowhere to succeed where the whole Ethereal race (minus the LW) failed.

So, Alleria's High Elves that followed her into the Army of the Light.
    Which have me asking, they're an actual thing? Because, even though I'm unsubbed, I made the effort to watch the fucking 2 hours long Nobbel video concerning the entirety of the 7.3 storyline available at the moment and I haven't seen a single High Elf who wasn't Alleria.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Looks like the guys who said "high elves aint happening" were wrong, LUL
    They're clearly not happening either way (not like "Void Elves" are probably going to happen either).

Are you a time traveler now?
    I loved the verb "happen" in past tense. So it's not like he's a time traveler who knows what's coming next, he's effectively saying playable Alliance High Elves are already a thing. It's like reaching levels so critical of hysteria that past, present and future merge into a mixed puddle of absurdity.

As I mentioned before in this thread, when it comes to the middle step bullshit, they fucking admitted to what it was in either the "Night Elves suck" period at the start of Legion or the following "Nightborne are Night Elves". But nope, it was totes legit presented as a mere theory at the time, with that fact being outlined in all the ways.
    Pretty sure the first Chronicle volume played an huge part in the later admission (even though the introduction of Nightborne was important as well) as I vividly remember a moderately angry Mace bashing the volume to death right after the first spoilery page regarding Night Elf origins came out (and you wouldn't believe it, there was not even the barest mention about intermediary steps, who would have thought).

Here's a few key moments leading to the destruction of all that was good and holy:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post38895699
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post38902732
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post38908023
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post38909477
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post38910121

The only high elf you could trust with not succumbing to the void is an Alliance high elf.
    This idea makes no sense whatsoever no matter the faction chosen, the story itself is telling us much. Alleria and LW are notable exceptions, not paragons of a new era of Void nonsense. The audio drama enlightened in quite an effective way that Alleria's personality, characterization and countless things she experienced while being part of the Army of the Light through the centuries shaped her unique ability of controlling the most corruptive force in the universe. The game shown how none of the Ethereals managed to escape the Void's maddening grasp, leaving once again Alleria to be the only successful student of the Locus Walker. A bunch of random elves have hardly any chance to follow Alleria's footsteps when the Locus Walker's own race failed to do that.

Indeed, especially if you do it to to help others and save Azeroth, unlike the rest of their kin which tapped into other powers and the essence of other beings just to save themselves.
    Such selfish pricks these Blood Elves. It's not like they managed to save the whole of their kingdom and, consequently, their children and future. That wasn't clearly enough for the Snowaflake High Elves though, they deserved to be way more special than that, to do nothing in order to protect that future and just wait the chance to turn into the Azerothian Avengers, leaving the protection of their own kingdom and future to those filthy bastards that dared to get their hands dirty in order to do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Don't feed Mehrunes. I've had him on ignore for years. He loves to go in somewhere and just stir the pot.
    Too bad the post you just quoted sustained an actually fallacious point. But I understand the usual High Elf narrative is so fragile it needs to be protected with all means necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Also, delusions of certain posters here are starting to get really creepy.
    What are you trying to say now? That HIGH ELVES DIDN'T HAPPEN???

oh please, lets not keep this charade up any longer, you full know well as i did I was theorizing not stating lore, so how could i be bending canon when i'm not stating canon but giving a possible theory something i made quite clear at the time, but you just happened to ignore in your eagerness to slander me cos you didn't like what i was saying.
    Yeah, it's not like pretty much everyone in that thread was calling out of your bullshit and that was the case precisely because you were fucking canon lore in the butt in order to keep your utterly baseless "theory" afloat.

Afterall blizzard bend their own lore all the time they create twists and shift direction, re-interpreting something they had presented in a different light.
    Ehm, Blizzard "bends their own lore" because it's their lore. It's them that created it, it's their right and duty to push it towards one or another direction. They can make good or bad decisions but, as creators, they still make choices based on the context and right of being creators.

Unfortunately, you must have probably forgot that you are no Blizzard story writer, you didn't create WoW's lore not contributed with anything Blizzard deemed worthy to be considered canon. Which means any attempt of yours to bend canon will always be nothing but fanfiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pindonesian View Post
    I allready had a feeling that high elves would be a playable race when you are disguised as one in that 5 man dungeon. They put so much detail in them i was like hmmmmm, the new race maybe ?
    the writing was on the wall, that was the least of many many more indicators. The biggest one being fan desire.

10+ Year Old Account

What are you trying to say now? That HIGH ELVES DIDN'T HAPPEN???
    I think like this thread and everyone within needs exterminatus.

Yeah, it's not like pretty much everyone in that thread was calling out of your bullshit and that was the case precisely because you were fucking canon lore in the butt in order to keep your utterly baseless "theory" afloat.
    Yes, like you and your cohorts are everyone! - I am being sarcastic... (i feel the need to spell it out for you here)

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Well I think this is truly some next level insanity, I almost hope the chances of high elves were above non existent just so I wouldn't have to see the inevitable meltdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Such selfish pricks these Blood Elves. It's not like they managed to save the whole of their kingdom and, consequently, their children and future. That wasn't clearly enough for the Snowaflake High Elves though, they deserved to be way more special than that, to do nothing in order to protect that future and just wait the chance to turn into the Azerothian Avengers, leaving the protection of their own kingdom and future to those filthy bastards that dared to get their hands dirty in order to do just that.
    For some reason you have a problem with admitting that the high elves that are physiologically true to their high elven identity are the better of the two groups in terms of their actions and in many cases, inaction(it is actually the absence of certain actions that makes them the better of the two). The issue isn't them saving themselves, but the way they've done it through putting other beings to misery or being outright dicks from their inception in WoW(ie Stratholme, Uther's tomb, Lliadrin having a Naaru-based diet).

Can't generalize all the blood elven characters, but almost all except Lor'themar are dubious at best.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-10-22 at 04:09 PM.