Recommend a portable monitor.

Need one that can connect to a laptop. Don't care if its usb connection or vga or hdmi. Or power over USB.

Just for websurfing and doing word and pdf docs... Need one that can fold up and be carried in a back pack. Don't need 4k or anything else gamer related.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I wouldn't say there's isn't such a thing... I've never seen one.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with the monitor of the laptop?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont think there is a monitor that u can fold :/

I have no experience with any of these, but it's a starting point I guess https://www.bestusbpoweredmonitor.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Denpepe View Post
    I have no experience with any of these, but it's a starting point I guess https://www.bestusbpoweredmonitor.com
    I... wouldn't trust a review of something where the website's name is the name of the review. It's usually just clickbait and most of the time wrong/fake.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

"Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Portable monitors? Check.

Portable monitors small enough to fit into a backpack? Check.

Portable monitors that are full-size (19"+) that fold up and fit into a backpack? Nope. Not a thing.

Your best bet may actually be to get a mini projector screen (i saw one that was like.. 20" or something with a little stand) and a pico projector.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mini projector and a piece of white cloth. Projector is small enough to fit in the back pack and the cloth will provide the folding feature
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    What's wrong with the monitor of the laptop?
    I want two screens... the laptop and another one. I guess it doesn't have to fold up... but can be a laptop size 15-16" same size as a laptop more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I... wouldn't trust a review of something where the website's name is the name of the review. It's usually just clickbait and most of the time wrong/fake.
    I know, but gives an idea of available models, you can check other sites for more info or more in depth reviews.

I think you can consider the Kiperline portable monitor, because I think it can meet your basic requirements, and its price is very cheap.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry, hahaha

Infracted
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2021-01-31 at 04:51 PM.

Yeah, the only kind of """portable""" monitor you're gonna get is a mini projector hooked up to the laptop's DVI/HDMI-out.

I have this one, its decent. I use it when I am in the field.

https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-MB168B-1...2027207&sr=8-4

If you want touch screen theres this. I havent used it so I cant speak for its durability.

https://www.amazon.com/P16CT-Portabl...027340&sr=8-19
    Last edited by loadedaxe; 2021-01-30 at 05:23 PM.

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance."

10+ Year Old Account
    Topic is four years old so closing