Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    heh

Kane is interesting to me in that he looks awkward when he is out there but he is so effective. I can't really think of another player to compare him to in style
    Probably thinking of the Disney cartoon and the hunch back of notre dame

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I have to agree. I look at Kane and think "I don't see an outstanding quality" but he always seems to be right place, his touch can be good (although he clearly isn't a twinkle toes) and he just hits the target, more than any other thing I think it's his ability to always put shots on target that makes him such a good player.
    It would be interesting to see his shots attempted to shots on target percentage compared to other top players, he does seem to be the most clinical of strikers that I have seen today

Pretty lame how people try compare every new decent player that comes along to messi/Ronaldo. Probably not gonna see better players in your life time

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Man United fans want Lindelof out after his mistake yesterday meanwhile Arsenal fans seem much more laid back when it comes to Xhaka who gives away 1 goal per game it feels like.
    Man United fans need to be patient and give the man a fucking chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tottenham next week is going to be awful to watch. Either get beat 3-1 or draw 0-0 by parking the bus.

Deleted
    That ManU - Spurs game next weekend though... Interesting. I might pay the 2.99 fee to watch that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Man United fans need to be patient and give the man a fucking chance.
    He's good. Unlucky so far. Adaptation issues? who knows... but yah he needs time. He ain't Lukaku, who you have to pressure to score as he has been in the league for years. This guy came from the Portuguese League and is 23.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    He's good. Unlucky so far. Adaptation issues? who knows... but yah he needs time. He ain't Lukaku, who you have to pressure to score as he has been in the league for years. This guy came from the Portuguese League and is 23.
    I just hope he does adapt, unlike Depay for example. He never really found his feat in the PL (or at United). Hope the same doesn't happen to Lindelof. Only time will tell.

Oh and Spurs will batter United. I'd rather lose and watch an entertaining game though than have Mourinho park the bus and the game end 0-0 Call me crazy...
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2017-10-22 at 06:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I just hope he does adapt, unlike Depay for example.
    Well, his arrogance was also to blame for his downfall.

I just hope he does adapt, unlike Depay for example. He never really found his feat in the PL (or at United). Hope the same doesn't happen to Lindelof. Only time will tell.

Oh and Spurs will batter United. I'd rather lose and watch an entertaining game though than have Mourinho park the bus and the game end 0-0 Call me crazy...
    Vidic had a rough start with united and we know how that turned out. Not comparing him to the godly Vidic but he defiantly needs time, thats why Jose is giving it to him. Not his fault jones got injured again 20mins into a match. And bailly is out. hes been playing him in champions league games because champions league is more similar style its what hes played in the Portuguese league. And he had a good game vs Benfica. Premier league is its own beast with its own timing and tempo.

And id rather spurs be favorites going into the match on form, means they are more likely to choke.

Plus I don't think the game will be a bus parking, it cant be, being behind city on points. Needs the win
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-10-22 at 06:44 PM.

Urgh not looking forward to next weekend AT ALL.

We face Spurs which means one of two scenarios: 1. Mou parks the bus, goes for 0-0 and not only do we get one of the most boring games of the season, but we also drop another 2 points. or 2. Spurs wins, which means we'll drop 3 points.

Meanwhile all the other top teams are facing comfortable opposition where they all should win easily.

Deleted
    Jose spotted with next weeks MotM

Deleted
    Great goal Ramos, better cross by Asensio 1-0

dull game so far.

Edit: was own goal lol

Great goal Ramos, better cross by Asensio 1-0

dull game so far.
    own goal actually

Eibar was playing fairly well until then

- - - Updated - - -

one of these days Casemiro will get the red card that he deserves

Deleted
    My boy Asensio, let's go!

- - - Updated - - -

one of these days Casemiro will get the red card that he deserves
    Don't worry, I believe today will be that day. He's going mental

up 2-0 while being outplayed, figures

Deleted
    up 2-0 while being outplayed, figures
    the line-up ain't the best.

I'm waiting on that Sevilla match.

the line-up ain't the best.

I'm waiting on that Sevilla match.
    with our form, we would lose to a 3rd division team right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Vidic had a rough start with united and we know how that turned out. Not comparing him to the godly Vidic but he defiantly needs time, thats why Jose is giving it to him. Not his fault jones got injured again 20mins into a match. And bailly is out. hes been playing him in champions league games because champions league is more similar style its what hes played in the Portuguese league. And he had a good game vs Benfica. Premier league is its own beast with its own timing and tempo.

And id rather spurs be favorites going into the match on form, means they are more likely to choke.

Plus I don't think the game will be a bus parking, it cant be, being behind city on points. Needs the win
    He didn’t have a good game against Benfica, he just didn’t have to do anything. He even made me nervous for the 2 minutes he played against Liverpool.

We miss Rojo, he’s exactly the kind of player we need against ‘physical’ teams like Huddersfield. He’s supposed to be back in the next few weeks, as he is training again.

I doubt we’ll park the bus at home though, can’t afford to, need the points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Urgh not looking forward to next weekend AT ALL.

We face Spurs which means one of two scenarios: 1. Mou parks the bus, goes for 0-0 and not only do we get one of the most boring games of the season, but we also drop another 2 points. or 2. Spurs wins, which means we'll drop 3 points.

Meanwhile all the other top teams are facing comfortable opposition where they all should win easily.
    Well both Arsenal and Chelsea had "comfortable" oppositions last week and they both manage to lose. It's pretty obvious by now that there aint no "comfortable" opposition in the Premier League.

Personally i hope United play like we did last year at home against Chelsea. Not an attacking performance, but a very controlled performance and still win the game.

Tho with the current form of both teams it will be very hard. Unless Kane is injured of course

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Well both Arsenal and Chelsea had "comfortable" oppositions last week and they both manage to lose. It's pretty obvious by now that there aint no "comfortable" opposition in the Premier League.

Personally i hope United play like we did last year at home against Chelsea. Not an attacking performance, but a very controlled performance and still win the game.

Tho with the current form of both teams it will be very hard. Unless Kane is injured of course
    Even with Kane injured they’d still have no shortage of goalscorers. Maybe if they were without Alli, Erickson, and Son as well.

- - - Updated - - -

97 points on the fantasy league, I’ll take that. Thanks Kane and Otamendi.