Guys, i got it. Lightening strikes? Storm? Our all time favorite sham is back WITH HIS KID
    new race : kid thrall

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Lightning Crashes confirms it has to do with Jaina. Jaina took the Thunder King's power while Lor'themar and the Blood Elves took the blood animus power. We see Blood Golems in WoD: we have yet to see Jaina do anything storm related.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Jaina_Proudmoore
    Pretty sure Wrathion took his powers when he ate his heart. Can't remember seeing this though

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Wrathion took Aman'thul's power that was within Ra'den and then Lei'shen. Jaina took the thunder and lightning power that Lei'shen was feeding the Throne of Thunder with. So both of them took Lei'shen's power (just Wrathion took a far more significant part of it).
    How i wish to see wrathion finally in action

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Haha exactly, everyone knows we're the eye of the storm.
    And after dealing with the expansion, we'll be Heroes of the Storm.

Confirmed, Blizz officially doing cross franchise (After Falling Star(D3) in Legion and Legion Symbol(WoW) in SC2).
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

The leak posted a few pages back about 3 races (two being subraces) is bullshit, correct? As we know there are currently 4 subraces with old skeletons/models being messed with, and its highly unlikely Void Elves come from the South Seas.

UNLESS...

Two subraces come out before 8.0 and two come out during it?

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Before the Storm covers the going-ons of the Horde and Alliance....hopefully there a bunch of faction conflict in 8.0.
    Oh, does this mean we get to work out the Alliance being completely fucking useless in Legion and the draenei and night elves having to go it alone to do incredibly important things? Because that needs to be addressed. There's no point to an alliance if you don't get help when your freaking home is invaded or your leader is kidnapped.

Or are we just going to go into next expansion with draenei and night elves being expected to fight in the faction conflict the humans started?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Guys, i got it. Lightening strikes? Storm? Our all time favorite sham is back WITH HIS KID
    new race : kid thrall
    Maybe sub-races is short for suboptimal height races.... and we’ll be getting children version of all the races playable.

World of Warcraft Бесконечность

My russian friend who plays on EU sent me it on mail. He says russian hackers posted it on Blizzard RU Forums. Thread was instantly closed and all related threads too. Posting it there if someone know russian while waiting translation from my friend.

Максимальный уровень: 120

Новые зоны: Азерот (Спустя несколько лет), Теневые Земли.

Новые возможности: Улучшеное меню создания персонажа; Измененные Альянс и Орда (рассовый состав). Также созданы две дополнительные фракции, Возможность выбрать новую фракцию и присоедениться к ней, Каждый класс получает скилл связанный со временем.

Сюжет: Вразион обманым путем заставляет Ноздорму выпить кровь Азерот. Он превращается в Мурозода и изгоняет героев из текущей линий времени - лимбо. Долгие годы спустя герои спасены Джайной и возвращаются в мир Азерот где правят Старые Боги. Мир на грани разрушения и пришествие Воид Лордов не обратимо...

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    I stand corrected.

Also, Google Translated the Russian:

World of Warcraft Infinity

Maximum level: 120

New zones: Azeroth (A few years later), Shadowlands.

New features: Improved menu for creating a character; Modified Alliance and Horde (racial composition). Also created two additional factions, the ability to select a new faction and join it, Each class gets a skill associated with the time.

Plot: Vrazion deceitfully forces Nozdorm to drink Azeroth's blood. He turns into Murozoda and casts out the heroes from the current time lines - limbo. Many years later, the heroes were rescued by Jaina and returned to the world of Azeroth where the Old Gods rule. The world is on the brink of destruction and the coming of the Void Lords is not reversible ..
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Maybe sub-races is short for suboptimal height races.... and we’ll be getting children version of all the races playable.
    Kidthrall for H and Kidgar for A

What if "Before the Storm" is actually something that prequels a Horde V Alliance Expansion?

...No...

I expect Black Empire as the Expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    My russian friend who plays on EU sent me it on mail. He says russian hackers posted it on Blizzard RU Forums. Thread was instantly closed and all related threads too. Posting it there if someone know russian while waiting translation from my friend.

Новые возможности: Улучшеное меню создания персонажа; Измененные Альянс и Орда (рассовый состав). Также созданы две дополнительные фракции, Возможность выбрать новую фракцию и присоедениться к ней, Каждый класс получает скилл связанный со временем.

Сюжет: Вразион обманым путем заставляет Ноздорму выпить кровь Азерот. Он превращается в Мурозода и изгоняет героев из текущей линий времени - лимбо. Долгие годы спустя герои спасены Джайной и возвращаются в мир Азерот где правят Старые Боги. Мир на грани разрушения и пришествие Воид Лордов не обратимо...
    lol no. there's no way they're doing to do ANOTHER time-travelling dimension expansion so soon after WoD.

So...

Life is Strange crossover confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Oh, does this mean we get to work out the Alliance being completely fucking useless in Legion and the draenei and night elves having to go it alone to do incredibly important things? Because that needs to be addressed. There's no point to an alliance if you don't get help when your freaking home is invaded or your leader is kidnapped.
    You do you bro, I’m an orc and I’m just gonna swing my maces at anything with a red outline and looks pretty, minus the Blood Elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post

Interesting, shadowlands and time skip revamp... hmm

Will work on a translation (after I finish my Complex Numbers homework) since I took 4 yrs of russian.

After a quick glance, seems interesting and plausible, but also fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    But you guys are still missing the most important news, the book is launching MAY 2018, meaning that the expansion won't launch until around August / September / October.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    The leak posted a few pages back about 3 races (two being subraces) is bullshit, correct? As we know there are currently 4 subraces with old skeletons/models being messed with, and its highly unlikely Void Elves come from the South Seas.

UNLESS...

Two subraces come out before 8.0 and two come out during it?
    It does seem to disagree there. But so far all the leaks are disagreeing.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I stand corrected.

Also, Google Translated the Russian:
    2 new factions? What?

Only way that could work is if Blizzard made it so players could group up cross faction. Which I'm pretty sure they don't want to do because "MUH ORCS AND HUMANS"

Also, I don't think Shadowlands is what that leaker thinks it is. It's the afterlife, not something about old gods.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I wonder if this is a fake leak or just profanity? Should we use google?

Maximum level: 120

New zones: Azeroth (A few years later), Shadowlands.

New features: Improved menu for creating a character; Modified Alliance and Horde (racial composition). Also created two additional factions, the ability to select a new faction and join it, Each class gets a skill associated with the time.

Plot: Vrazion deceitfully forces Nozdorm to drink Azeroth's blood. He turns into Murozoda and casts out the heroes from the current time lines - limbo. Many years later, the heroes were rescued by Jaina and returned to the world of Azeroth where the Old Gods rule. The world is on the brink of destruction and the coming of the Void Lords is not reversible ...
    Not Kul tiras. Armor says Kul tiras. Fake.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    But you guys are still missing the most important news, the book is launching MAY 2018, meaning that the expansion won't launch until around August / September / October.
    I hardly think it being posted 2-3 times already counts as "missing the most important news".