Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    So we're okay with the whatabouttery? The mustard thing came from fox news, which was just as ridiculous. But now that it's CNN it's okay?

I'm not attacking you when I say that; I think it's more indicative of how useless and potentially damaging the 24 hour news networks are. Even with how chaotic people think the world is today (It's really not), there's simply not enough going on to warrant 24 hours of coverage. But that's a tangent, and I don't wanna go off topic.
    Yeah yeah yeah we know how alt-right concern trolls have a hardon when bashing CNN but to do so over a perfectly fine "fun facts" non-political article like this is really scraping the bottom of that already-imaginary barrel.

And this actually isn't even relateable to the mustard thing - that was a clear attempt to attack Obama's character because he didn't eat "American" mustard. Did anywhere in this article even so much as insinuate Trump is "un-American" because he doesn't have a pet in the WH and every other president does? No. That's because liberals actually have class and respect, unlike their counterparts.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah we know how alt-right concern trolls have a hardon when bashing CNN but to do so over a perfectly fine "fun facts" non-political article like this is really scraping the bottom of that already-imaginary barrel.

And this actually isn't even relateable to the mustard thing - that was a clear attempt to attack Obama's character because he didn't eat "American" mustard. Did anywhere in this article even so much as insinuate Trump is "un-American" because he doesn't have a pet in the WH and every other president does? No. That's because liberals actually have class and respect, unlike their counterparts.
    I don't know if you're insinuating that I'm alt-right, though I'm not surprised if you are, since you believe there's 70 million alt-righters in the US. But you're telling me this is just a "fun facts" story when the article also said he's breaking tradition. I'd say that's attacking his character.

And it was also posted by Slacker, who consistently posts articles to get the anti Trump circle jerk going. Also, why is CNN running this crap? I thought they were a real news network, this kind of stuff should be left to Vox or something.

Deleted
    He already has a bitch, Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    I can see Hillary being a dom in the bedroom. She seems like the type. Trump seems like.....well I don't want to imagine that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    And it was also posted by Slacker, who consistently posts articles to get the anti Trump circle jerk going. Also, why is CNN running this crap? I thought they were a real news network, this kind of stuff should be left to Vox or something.
    It's almost like every single news station has those puff pieces that are not really news, but just slightly interesting things that mean nothing because they have to fill up time. Every station does it, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, your local new networks, all of them.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I think you are losing track of the really important part here:

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post

The illustrious tradition of keeping pets in the White House dates back to Thomas Jefferson, who kept a mockingbird and a couple of bear cubs during his presidency. Throughout the years, presidential pets became celebrities of sorts.
    Presidents raising their own bears is kinda badass. Imagine him receiving guests for negotiations in the Oval Office with a full grown bear sitting at his side, Ezekiel style.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I can see Hillary being a dom in the bedroom. She seems like the type. Trump seems like.....well I don't want to imagine that.

- - - Updated - - -

It's almost like every single news station has those puff pieces that are not really news, but just slightly interesting things that mean nothing because they have to fill up time. Every station does it, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, your local new networks, all of them.
    And I still think it's ridiculous as the Hillary shoe, the George W. Bush hump, and the Obama mustard. I might just be cynical, but I don't think those are fluff pieces. A fluff piece would be something like "In her spare time, Hillary Clinton is an avid yoyoist, and she's got a wicked cat's eye." The aforementioned bits are specifically designed to elicit a negative reaction from you to think less of their character.

Does his hair count?

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Does his hair count?
    Maybe if he took better care of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't trust people that refuse to own pets unless they are 1) allergic or 2) poor

That's not true there's a big fucking mutt in the white house and he keeps shitting on everything and humping everything else.

Quite a disturbing obsession after all this time, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I don't trust people that refuse to own pets unless they are 1) allergic or 2) poor
    3) They don't have the time to take care of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    The commander-in-cheeto can bring a dog onto his own golf courses.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Paul Ryan counts.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    whch is kind of bull for the President. If FDR can have time for his dog in the middle of WW2, then any president has the time (and certainly the assistance when he doesnt)

Also, dated a guy that worked suuuuper long days. Still had time for 2 cats (which is why you get 2, so they dont get lonely while you're gone)

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember how I mentioned in another thread how these people are obsessed with Clinton?
    Putin khuliyo

I see Trump as the kind of guy that HATES pets. anything that gets more attention than him is-- /turns on Trump voice "sad!"

You can always find time to care for a pet. You make time to do it no matter what, you learn this after owning a pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    I think you are losing track of the really important part here:

Presidents raising their own bears is kinda badass. Imagine him receiving guests for negotiations in the Oval Office with a full grown bear sitting at his side, Ezekiel style.
    Bear cubs are cute, but adult bears would be hell on the furniture. Bear scat is its own kind of awful, imagine it would be impossible to get out of a rug.

Growing up I had a pet raccoon for 2 years, so I smiled about the idea of one being in the Whitehouse. Though you gotta have padlocks on the pantry, those little hands get into everything.

Goldfish?

Pet rock?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.