Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Ok im up, what did i miss?
    Our best friend bird made this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...tINCXacJEGtjr0

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I know, still wish with the more updated tech they could give C'thun what he deserves(Same with Yogg obviously). With the Wound, it's possible but I don't think Blizzard is going in that direction.
    Ehhh, I think they probably could bring him back. Let's look at it this way, we already know Azshara and N'zoth are likely big players in the next expansion.

The new book title implies we will be dealing with the sea at the very least.

We know that with the wound, Azeroth will be leaking blood which is arguably like a new well of eternity. Many forces should go after said blood in theory.

We know from Cataclysm, C'Thun can possibly be revived still.

Something needs to force N'Zoth's hand. He was more patient than the other old gods, or at least more difficult to get to (and escape from) his prison. We also already know the old gods were loosely alligned with one another to try and escape even though they would likely just go back to fighting once they were all free.

I think it would make sense for N'Zoth to try and overplay his hand. He could try to take advantage of the heroes being on Argus and knowing of the wound, he attacks major coastal cities and tries to distract us from his forces from bringing back C'Thun who is super close to the wound. It would also make it believable for C'Thun to be stronger than he was back in classic, the blood of Azeroth empowers him requiring not adventurers and soldiers of the Horde and Alliance to slay him, but saviors and true chanpions of Azeroth to put him down once and for all.

... Or you could totally be right and they just leave his rotting corpse there which would be a let down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    New Race: Bananaren
    Thanks, couldn't find the correct term myself

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I see people dredged up the other riddle thread. No Nightborne or Void Elves, but mentions Sub Races. Obvious fake.

And some new shadowlands leak once again ignoring the Kul'tiras armor.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    What money? WoW already have pay subscription. If stuff like races will be in game shop shit will gets real and WoW is done.
    its a figure of speech meaning i bet itll be neutral faction.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

I would personally welcome Shadowlands as a raid similar to Emerald Nightmare...

I hope I do not get shot for saying that. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So I see people dredged up the other riddle thread. No Nightborne or Void Elves, but mentions Sub Races. Obvious fake.

And some new shadowlands leak once again ignoring the Kul'tiras armor.
    I feel like so many leaks are trying to be "unique". I could legit write a leak right now that would likely be pretty spot on based on all the information we actually know. People are trying TOO hard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Same thing i normally do just without posting, so i browsed this a lot, and DAMN we're having like 70+ pages a day.
    lol only you mate
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaFirefall View Post
    I would personally welcome Shadowlands as a raid similar to Emerald Nightmare...

I hope I do not get shot for saying that. Haha
    *Blows you up with a warframe*

#TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I feel like so many leaks are trying to be "unique". I could legit write a leak right now that would likely be pretty spot on based on all the information we actually know. People are trying TOO hard.
    Just ignore the sub race debate entirely and talk about Kul'tiras.

Boom, people will believe you.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    *Blows you up with a warframe*

Guess I'll hang out in the Shadowlands for now then...

Deleted
    So I am speculating on how does the Wound relate to this Kul'Tiras hype/leaks/whatever.

The only way I see the connection is Sylvanas betraying both Alliance & Horde at the prepatch and seizing control of the Titanblood gushing out the Wound, giving her and their loyal Forsaken a very big advantage in raw power (making a race of super-undead or idk). This Titanblood Forsaken will quickly conquer Gilneas as is it the closest country and Sylvanas is still salty about Genn for breaking her Lamp in Stormheim. Next step in their plan is to conquer Kul'Tiras to gain a favorable position over the seas. Expansion begins with us defending and fencing off these Titanblood Forsaken out the isles, with additional races and local problems and Alliance vs Horde conflict (Alliance doesnt trust Horde because they followed Sylvanas).

This could happen further the patch. While we fight another threat, Sylvanas secretly steals some Titanblood for her and her most loyal soldiers, but not in 8.0. However it is hard to link the Wound at Kalimdor with Kul'Tiras at Eastern Kingdoms. Maybe N'yalotha is below Kul'Tiras?

I dont consider this Ardvald or w/e the Vanilla NPC leak is called. I just base myself upon Datamining (The Wound), previous Genn vs Sylvanas conflict (7.0), Varimathras speech about Sylvanas (7.3) and Kul'Tiras datamining and proximity to Lordaeron (datamining).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaFirefall View Post
    Guess I'll hang out in the Shadowlands for now then...
    ill bring the cider. lets roast a voidwalker for dinner!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez that took me forever to catch up on...

You guys have had an eventful couple of days. I like all the ghosty pirate talk that's going on. I'd love to see something that goes that way simply because it's so different from anything we've had before. Probably closest to Wrath of the Lich King but it sounds like with enough Void stuff it could easily feel different.

Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    The only way I see the connection is Sylvanas betraying both Alliance & Horde at the prepatch and seizing control of the Titanblood gushing out the Wound, giving her and their loyal Forsaken a very big advantage in raw power (making a race of super-undead or idk).
    I hope it will not happen. Another storyline of how Horde warchief was bad and needs to be put to the grave (once again when it comes to Sylvanas, lol) would be boring.

Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    I hope it will not happen. Another storyline of how Horde warchief was bad and needs to be put to the grave (once again when it comes to Sylvanas, lol) would be boring.
    I wouldn't say boring... More that it'd be a tad redundant. Personally I do not like Sylvanas, but if they did write her as a villain I'd hope we could at least come to the end of this upcoming expansion before she "betrays" us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    Yeah I noticed that I was just writing 5.4 patch while explaining my speculation... But it is very hard to find a connection between Silithus and Kul'Tiras. I did mine based on the proximity of Kul'Tiras to Undercity.

7+ Year Old Account
    New leak up. Dawn of Twilight. looks pretty interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    So I am speculating on how does the Wound relate to this Kul'Tiras hype/leaks/whatever.

The only way I see the connection is Sylvanas betraying both Alliance & Horde at the prepatch and seizing control of the Titanblood gushing out the Wound, giving her and their loyal Forsaken a very big advantage in raw power (making a race of super-undead or idk). This Titanblood Forsaken will quickly conquer Gilneas as is it the closest country and Sylvanas is still salty about Genn for breaking her Lamp in Stormheim. Next step in their plan is to conquer Kul'Tiras to gain a favorable position over the seas. Expansion begins with us defending and fencing off these Titanblood Forsaken out the isles, with additional races and local problems and Alliance vs Horde conflict (Alliance doesnt trust Horde because they followed Sylvanas).

This could happen further the patch. While we fight another threat, Sylvanas secretly steals some Titanblood for her and her most loyal soldiers, but not in 8.0. However it is hard to link the Wound at Kalimdor with Kul'Tiras at Eastern Kingdoms. Maybe N'yalotha is below Kul'Tiras?

I dont consider this Ardvald or w/e the Vanilla NPC leak is called. I just base myself upon Datamining (The Wound), previous Genn vs Sylvanas conflict (7.0), Varimathras speech about Sylvanas (7.3) and Kul'Tiras datamining and proximity to Lordaeron (datamining).
    If the Alliance and Horde are going to fight, I think it has to be more then Sylvanas and her Forsaken, to me honestly but it might end up that way. Sylvanas may use the Titanblood to help her Forsaken. I can see it happening. Of course it would be very shady of her and well I think the Horde would enjoy NOT having another dark warchief. >_>

I as an Alliance player would still enjoy it but for Horde, it probably hurts the morale.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account