Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    I'm rooting for Davy Jones. But the most legit looking is:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ft-8-0-details
    The second i saw the 112 level cap and a new class i deemed it bs right away
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by fooliuscaesar13 View Post
    This, and I can also see them wanting to make add-on creation more user-friendly. I've been writing software for over 20 years, but I've never tried writing an add-on. Something like this would get me to at least look into it.
    Also new scripting can make macros more friendly and MORE complex.

8.0 leak sounds like way too much content for Blizzard honestly. Also another class to balance so quickly after DH and no mention of Subraces makes me think it's fake.

I think they took the void elf weapons combined with hat fake leak that mentioned K'aresh and put them together. A class that EVERY race can be sounds ludicrous, not even monks did that

Great logic. Considering Cataclysm leak.
    Cataclysm was leaked 4 months ahead of its announcement? Don't remember that tbh. WoD and Legion have been leaked days before their announcement, not months.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    The wound is like 55% chance to be what we use to get rid of Artifacts.
    Wouldn't be surprised if all the power is sucked out of the Artifacts & end up with basic weapons again.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Max level is 112 can allow Blizzard avoid next stat squish.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    Hey, here's a crazy idea: What if something happens to the Sunwell and the Blood Elves are forced to go back to fel while the High Elves are left with nothing, then they go for the void instead, thanks to Alleria teachings?
    Technically speaking, Blood Elves were never drinking down Fel magic in large quantities, and were mostly draining mana from local wildlife and other sources. Mostly using actual Fel magic to maintain their architecture.

That's why standard Wretched actually have Arcane blue eyes and Arcane blue crystals popping out of their skin.

10+ Year Old Account

You know it's fake when they include "New World Quests, Dungeons, Raids and World Bosses" in their list of features. Like, does that even need to be said?

10+ Year Old Account
    The 112 max level leak sounds pretty well rounded and amazing in terms of content. It's not the 112 level cap that makes me suspicious, but the fact that to me at least, sounds too good to be true.

I don't want to build up huge expectations, and this leak is putting them forth for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    Well, that's the thing. High Elves had to endure a load of crap. Those that are still alive, are the most disciplined, strong ones. And based on what Alleria went through and what the Locus Walker says about the void, the corruption or insanity depends on you, not the amount of time or power. Not to mention, we have a pile of shadow priests around already, which really isn't that different.

Hey, here's a crazy idea: What if something happens to the Sunwell and the Blood Elves are forced to go back to fel while the High Elves are left with nothing, then they go for the void instead, thanks to Alleria teachings?

But, yea, I'm dying here too. I'm so goddamn curious about what's gonna happen after Argus.
    I doubt anything will happen to the Sunwell. It's just unlikely at this point. Also while we have a lot of Shadow priests(If you're referring to players) doesn't mean the threat of insanity isn't real. Not really worth it IMO.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Cross-faction language barrier removed on roleplaying realms. This would certainly broaden the scope of possibilities when it comes to... "that" kind of RP. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dynamic lighting. I'm fairly sure we already have dynamic lighting in-game, it's just very subtle and not that noticeable.

You will get to craft your own weapon! A lot of people have speculated on this and in my opinion it seems like the logical next step. If they do implement this, I wonder if they'll let us name them completely on our own or if there will be a set of words that we can use and combine? Not sure if I want to get killed by a DK wielding the almighty "MikeLitoris".

"World of Warcraft: Shadowfall" is the name of our seventh expansion. Two single-word expansion sets in a row? I'm not buying it. Not to mention that Shadowfall sounds kind of corny.

There won't be body sliders. Most believable part about this leak. I don't understand people who genuinely believe this is something they could ever implement with the game's engine. I'm all for different body type options (Tall, Average, Short -- Muscular, Fit, Skinny) but sliders are a no-no for WoW.

No new races. The existing ones are getting a huge overhaul though. [COLOR="#008080"]Seems plausible, and it's not saying no to sub-races.

TBC race intros are getting an update as well. And Azuremyst and Eversong will be moved to the Kalimdor/EK worldspace, and revamped to support flying. Well, it would be about time but honestly this just seems like wishful thinking. This doesn't seem like something that would be very high up on their list of priorities.
    U missed the single most important feature. The guild tabard res increase that's long over due.

But still likely fake Le sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Cataclysm was leaked 4 months ahead of its announcement? Don't remember that tbh. WoD and Legion have been leaked days before their announcement, not months.
    Cataclysm was leaked waaay ahead becuase of the FnF leak. They had to take it down later on.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Fair enough but still leaves alot of questions, time skip between expacs is short. How does this whole new race suddenly appear in such a short time. Why would the elves embrace the void anyway after the whole fel thing in tbc, how would void and light touched races work for classes that don't use the void or light or use the opposite light forged Dreani shadow priest... Is it smart lore wise to even have a race so tied to a force that wants us destroyed.

I think we're missing something and making a jump to conclusions applying the logic that works for nightborn and highmountin being flagged as hord to light forged and void where it just dosent seem to sit right logically without mega lore stretches
    -Void infusion. Alleria took in a Void Naaru. Who knows what powers she has? She could create an entire army of void elves, infusing night elves/high elves with a smidgen of her power, altering them quickly.
    -They'd be perfect, a nice juxtaposition to the Lightforged Draenei. Where they got their light infusion over time from working with the light, etc, the void elves forced it to happen using the void.
    -Night Elves are aligned with nature, but we have classes that aren't nature themed. Blood Elves are arcane based, but we have classes that are not. Undead can't use the light, but they have priests. Gnomes and Goblins are known to wreak havoc on nature, but they have hunters. Tauren don't worship the light, but can be paladins. Not to mention, Alleria is direct evidence to oppose your point. She is a hunter/ranger, and is now voidy.
    -But it's not a mega lore stretch. The elves have a LONG history of dabbling in magics and becoming addicted/infused/altered because of it. Void could be the same. All it takes is for a powerful character who controls the void to take that power and infuse minor amounts of it into their followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Why do only 2 levels if they make it take the same time as 10? It sounds like the attempt to fix the crazy stat increases by someone who doesn't understand why we have those crazy stat increases (hint: it's not because of levels)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Technically speaking, Blood Elves were never drinking down Fel magic in large quantities, and were mostly draining mana from local wildlife and other sources. Mostly using actual Fel magic to maintain their architecture.

That's why standard Wretched actually have Arcane blue eyes and Arcane blue crystals popping out of their skin.
    Still, Blizzard did try changing the Blood Elf eyes recently. Looked terrible, like 2 green orbs where the eyes should be. We complained, then they changed back. Maybe it was more than just a pointless, terrible change.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I doubt anything will happen to the Sunwell. It's just unlikely at this point. Also while we have a lot of Shadow priests(If you're referring to players) doesn't mean the threat of insanity isn't real. Not really worth it IMO.
    Well, the thing is that the threat can be controlled. All you have to do is keep on certain levels and it's nice and dandy. And no other group understands more about discipline dealing with magic than the High Elf survivors.

Looking back... we really have got shit tons of leaks since early August. Is this the wildest leaking season out of every other pre-expansion announcement periods?

I like a lot of this but too detailed for a real leak IMO

Max level is 112 can allow Blizzard avoid next stat squish.
    Blizzard has already dropped that next cap is 120. That already deems that leak fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Cataclysm was leaked waaay ahead becuase of the FnF leak. They had to take it down later on.
    Ah okay, didn't knew that. I think something similar would have happened when one of the months old leaks would be true. Still convinced that they're all fake.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Combing over the 8.0 leak I just saw it DOES mention the new subraces, so I'm on board. It doesn't exactly go against the Jones leak either.