Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Random, anonymous, internet detectives are my favorite.

On point though, similarities exist: allegations of inappropriate behavior of a sexual nature. That one similarity makes them similar enough, imo. You disagree? That's fine.

As I mentioned above, if Corey is not the only one, opening the door by naming names is very likely to cause the same kind of cascading effect we have seen in the Weinsteing situations (and other sexual abuse scandals): A far from unheard of effect.
    Dude, being a creepy asshole with consenting adults isn't anywhere near as bad as being a pedo. The cases are different. Corey is going to get fucked by the legal system if he does drop names.

"Internet detectives" don't you mean armchair lawyers? Trust me when I say that I know what I'm talking about. Slander laws are serious business, and there's no proof of Corey's claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Because this topic isn't inflamed enough so we need washed up 80s teen stars to make it worse?

Everyone working in this field is asking for the public not to get involved as it makes their job more difficult. Pedophilia is a psychiatric condition and those who suffer from it should get help. More importantly, we should not drive them so far underground that they do not dare to seek help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Dude, being a creepy asshole with consenting adults isn't anywhere near as bad as being a pedo. The cases are different. Corey is going to get fucked by the legal system if he does drop names.
    I already said being a pedo is worse. Thank you for agreeing n that point at least. However, Corey's situation involving a pedo has no bearing on whether or not he will get fucked by the legal system. YOU have no idea of knowing what he has to say and what the effects of him coming out will have.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    "Internet detectives" don't you mean armchair lawyers? Trust me when I say that I know what I'm talking about. Slander laws are serious business, and there's no proof of Corey's claim.
    Of course you do. Why else would you talk in absolutes.

so he wants a ton of money to give out names. seems legit and not a like a selfish shitty money grab by a desperate pig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    so he wants a ton of money to give out names. seems legit and not a like a selfish shitty money grab by a desperate pig.
    Yeah, its a bit fishy imo.

Yeah, its a bit fishy imo.
    its insanely fishy. so if he doesnt get paid, fuck it, he will just continue to keep it a secret i guess haha

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    If you look properly, you'd see that it has always been this way in all departments of organized societies. Way back to even our evolutionary ancestors. This does NOT make it right, not at all. It just says that no one has any business playing the surprised one all of a sudden. These shenanigans have been open secrets for millenia, especially in environments like Hollywood. Again: That's not saying we shouldn't work on sorting it all out as soon as possible. But the level of sudden outrage and media coverage seems oddly fabricated and overblown.
    the faux outrage is them defending themselves. the minute someone is outed and they can nolonger cover it up they all turn on them as that minimizes the damage said person can do to them and minimizes any chance that their involvement or knowledge of the events are brought up, it also makes them look better to the public.

ben affleck was one of the first to condemn weinstein for instance, but, he was a very close friend to him and weinstein is pretty much responsible for his entire career. i dont believe for a single second that affleck didnt know.

as an actor myself i see it from both angles.

on one hand you can take the moral high road, but doing so affleck wouldnt even be a person in hollywood had he done so, he wouldve been destroyed, his name dragged through the mud, and his dreams squashed.

we all would like to believe we would take the moral high road but i dont know if id have made a different choice than affleck did if i were in his shoes, same with everyone else who knew. and even if they did come forward they'd likely not accomplish anything but destroying their own career. not like this is the first time someone tried to stick weinstein.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Not all pedofile's have acted upon their desires or will act.

I also think it would be better to not cause said people to go into hiding, but instead encourage them to seek psychiatric help from trained professionals....or you know just go along with wanting to stone them with a gang of skinheads so they mask their activities and cause the abuse of children.

Just remember being gay as once considered a mental health issue.
    do we have a pedophile apologist here? there is only one cure for pedophilia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Which is why he's requesting money for court costs... You're aware the issue with the powerful is that justice is often bought out
    your aware your arguing with someone who wants it to be legal for 12 year olds to consent to sex and known pedophile apologist and advocate?
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2017-10-26 at 05:39 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

This is great if it does something, but it's a bit suspicious to withhold the information he has for $10 million instead of giving that information to the proper authorities. If he has actual evidence that could lead to breaking up pedophile rings it should be acted upon immediately to stop any further harm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Ah, it's a psychiatric disorder? Always found it to fall morely into the spectrum of sexual orientation.
    Also, something important of note : wanting to have sex and having sex is a big difference.
    That's basically how I see it. While different, it is effectively an orientation. As to your other point, I'm attracted to women but that doesn't mean I'm going to go out and rape them.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    Once again exposes your ignorance, eh, Bread? Stating facts does not imply being sympathetic.

I don't mind standing up for pedophiles that have nothing to do with raping children or using material that have caused children harm in any way.
    It's not like they can choose what they like or don't like.
    You're just a bigot and a hateful person, lacking in the empathizing department of those that do not fit your ideal.

Would the world be better off without pedophilia? Absolutely!
    But the fact remains that it does exist and that most pedophiles are hardworking, normal human beings,
    the only outliers would be (pedophilic) rapists which have more to do with disorders than their attraction to children.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-10-26 at 04:18 PM.

I already said being a pedo is worse. Thank you for agreeing n that point at least. However, Corey's situation involving a pedo has no bearing on whether or not he will get fucked by the legal system. YOU have no idea of knowing what he has to say and what the effects of him coming out will have.
    No, you can't seem to grasp what's going on. Accusing someone of mildly inappropriate sexual conduct isn't even close to illegal as accusing someone of sexually abusing children. Weinstein COULDN'T fight back against the accusations because he's on tape being inappropriate. Meaning there's actually proof of it... You don't understand slander laws if you think that Corey won't get fucked by them and the court system.

It doesn't matter what Corey says anymore. It's all in the past, and he has zero evidence. Look, I'm on his side. I want his rapists to face justice. But that's just not possible anymore.

I know the effects of him name dropping will be. There will either be a witch hunt or there won't. Depending on how convincing Corey is. Regardless of a witch hunt or not, people will sue Corey for defamation of character. They'll most certainly win if they can prove they've lost funds from being name dropped. Corey will get his name dragged through the dirt and lose everything. When other victims of pedophilia see that Corey lost everything, they'll remain in hiding because they don't want to lose everything as well. This isn't going to end well for anyone except people like you who morally crusade over the internet and have zero stake in the game being played.

Of course you do. Why else would you talk in absolutes.
    It's not absolutes. It's facts versus your delusions.

Nothing said there was apologetic. Just some facts, and opinions on how to make sure they aren't a danger to society. Meanwhile you advocate for... What exactly? A bullet in the brain? Electroshock therapy? Shock the pedo away? LOL! Miss Pence over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Feldman might've signed nondisclosure agreements after he was paid a large sum of money to keep quite. If he breaks those agreements he'll have to pay a lot of money and that's why he want's the $10 million, to pay off those NDAs.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i get that you're a pedo, you've admitted it before, and you feel like there's great injustice against you. but you should actually want abusers punished, you should want people to know there's a difference between just being a pedo and being an abuser.

defending abusers looks really bad on you. all this guy is trying to do, is to get justice in a system where money usually prevents it. your ardent attack on that idea raises some questions imo.
    @Crissi,

You infracted a person in post 57 I think for calling someone a pedo but you are not doing anything about this one?
    Friends with Derp or something?

What's the point of names without any proof?
    I will give a name for every $10 you spend to me!

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    @Crissi,

You infracted a person in post 57 I think for calling someone a pedo but you are not doing anything about this one?
    Friends with Derp or something?
    i'm just going off what he's said about liking younger women in other threads.

i believe it was a thread about desires or something. it's been a while ago, but i remember him getting called out for it in it too.

and aren't you just a delightful type of person, running to the teacher. that's a very "likeable" personality trait.

Deleted
    i'm just going off what he's said about liking younger women in other threads.

i believe it was a thread about desires or something. it's been a while ago, but i remember him getting called out for it in it too.

and aren't you just a delightful type of person, running to the teacher. that's a very "likeable" personality trait.
    You are exactly what is wrong with this tread. You blame people for things that can be very hurtful to their lives before actually having any proof of it actually being true.
    Its exactly whats wrong with this shit campaign.
    You are going to destroy peoples life with your vigilante crap and Corey is going to chill in his 3rd mansion with his 10 mil.

Also if 1 person gets infracted/banned for calling a person a pedo then so should you.
    If that doesn't happen that its just proof this moderation team isn't holding everyone to the same standards which is by default wrong.

You are exactly what is wrong with this tread. You blame people for things that can be very hurtful to their lives before actually having any proof of it actually being true.
    Its exactly whats wrong with this shit campaign.
    You are going to destroy peoples life with your vigilante crap and Corey is going to chill in his 3rd mansion with his 10 mil.

Also if 1 person gets infracted/banned for calling a person a pedo then so should you.
    If that doesn't happen that its just proof this moderation team isn't holding everyone to the same standards which is by default wrong.
    i've been infracted for the stupidest shit, so it's not that i can promise you. i honestly don't even care if i do get it, not like it matters.

but even in that comment, i'm not calling him anything. he's admitted to stuff in the past that makes it just stating a fact, i remember at least two threads he said stuff in.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -
    Prison and a psychiatrist?

- - - Updated - - -

i've been infracted for the stupidest shit, so it's not that i can promise you. i honestly don't even care if i do get it, not like it matters.

but even in that comment, i'm not calling him anything. he's admitted to stuff in the past that makes it just stating a fact, i remember at least two threads he said stuff in.
    And if you present those facts/proof you can call people whatever you want. Just like Corey can.
    Without it its just a he said/she said bullshit and that should be punished.

Ahahahaha.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."