Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Traveling/portals revamped. It's getting way too clusterfucked as they keep adding new zones and planes.
    Account wide gold indeed sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I can see them improving the customization of their raid frames. They did a great job making them more viable to use for high end raiding, but there are addons that sometimes do them better.
    Definitely not. The in-game raid frames are every bit as good as, if not better than, any addon in any way, and a preferred choice for many, including myself.

Deleted
    Account-wide reputations/gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I would like more server mergers.

I'd also like more guild stuff. Update the banners, add new achievements and rewards. Let us build a guild hall/ship/skyship or something.

Allow RP addons to walk cross-realm.
    This so much, it works so good on STO, at the moment when we have social guild events, we have to pick a place for us to interact. Usually, a cleared raid instance.

I'd also love better co-federation options between two guilds, again like STOs system. But I'd also love more options for cross servers and guilds.

For example, I co run two guilds, one on a pvp server where my RL friends have just started wow and the other on a normal server where all my game friends are. So we have a duplicate of the guild set up, with a add on called GX, but it's not perfect by any means

############################################

I want a "Show/Hide" toggle of characters in the selection screen.

############################################

I've 12 and only want to see 3 for example...

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    This is a true one.
    - a long shot: upgrade all flying points across Azeroth to be like the teleport system on Argus (even keeping the flying taxi option for the sake of immersion and sightseeing). There should be distribution points or relays like the Vindicaar to make it work, but why wouldn't they bring this advanced system to the old world?
    I was thinking about this ever since I first used the Flightmaster Whistle.

Basically, add an option to "skip" flight, or perhaps make the old way an option (for sake of players who can't let go of old stuff, no matter how annoying and time consuming it is).

Talk to the flight master, an animation would play, screen would dim, then cut to the destination as you exit the taxi mount, combining the convenience of Argus teleports yet keeping the old idea of traveling on trained birds and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Flying available day one or won't buy.
    Flying was a mistake and killed world PvP even more.

I will forever remember this Feral druid chasing my DK through Dragonblight because all he had to do to escape was spam Travel and fly off in Flight Form. Then he'd come back and attack me again.

Garbage.

I would be ecstatic with a shared bank. Having a private guild is fine and all, but it's not the same. Not to mention that a shared ingredients bank ( like Guild Wars 2 and TESO have had for like 8 years or so) would save so much time and logistics.

Could tie in pretty well with player housing too. (Here's hoping)

10+ Year Old Account
    An updated in-game guild finder is basically confirmed. Last year Ion said they'd love to redo the in-game guild finding tool, but didn't get to it in time for Legion. He also mentioned it was too big of a technical job for patch content and would have to be part of an expansion.

Also I expect Worgen and Goblin models to be updated for the next expansion.

Okay bye.
    Last edited by Xtrm; 2017-10-26 at 10:12 AM.

Increase banks and make them and gold server/account wide (think server would be best here, as items have different prices on different servers, this could be solved by improving AH to be region wide though).

Transmog on slots and not items, also make it so we can save one transmog set for each spec so your transmog changes with your spec (as a DK I like to have themed transmogs to my specs).

Talking about AH, improve the interface. Now if you don't have addons like TSM or auctionater (not sure about spelling), you're so handicapped when buying things. Having to scroll through several pages of "walls" (single items posted in the hundreds), to get to the stacks. Just make it so no matter what stacks there are, you can write in a number of items you want to buy, i.e. if you want to buy 351 Astral Glory, you simply type in [351] in a box, and buy the 351 cheapest.
    Would have to remove stacks for this to work though. Kinda like how the Diablo 3 AH was back in the day.
    This would most likely piss off a lot of gold goblins though, as overcutting is a thing (create a wall of 400 single pieces, then add stacks of 200/100/50 at 200-300% MV, so people will flip the search and get those first on their list.)

Keep legendaries, but fix the system. Have some powerful legendaries that are locked behind long quest chains (think ring and cloak in WoD/MoP) but with a ton of personal challenges (think Mage Tower Challenge mode). Perhaps add a scaling to the legendary that increase its power the harder challenges/further you improve in the quest line you do. So lets say Joe manages to do the easiest challenge mode, so he gets a legendary that is "ok" (early stages of the WoD ring), while Peter who is a top 10 raider, pushes it to the limits and get a more powerful legendary.
    This way everyone gets one, but there will be some with better simply because they are better players. Having something to thrive for is important in an MMO. When everyone gets the same items, it becomes boring.
    The other legendaries should be utility ones, like Prydaz. These could be as it is now - RNG drops but without huge DPS increases only higher ilvls and a cool effect and/or survivability. This way you wouldn't be sad when you get your worst legendary, you would just be happy you got one extra to pair with your "class legendary" from the challenge and/or quest line.
    And don't lock the class legendary behind raids, not everyone does that.

That's my few cents that I could think of right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    What quality of life improvements do you think will make it in the next expansion? Are there any "wish list" QOL features you would like to see added?
    Reagents tab

I would pay good, real money (or an equal amount of gold from a token) to double, triple or quadruple the size of my reagents bank size. The reagents tab is an awesome addition in legion, and the only issue is that it is way too small!

How about allowing storage of up to 1000 of each material item in the game, or something?

I also wouldn't mind the reagents storage being account wide. Makes it easier to share stuff between a gatherer and crafter character.

Collection UI improvements

People have OCD. If there is something that can be collected, they will. Cue - achievements. With the default blizzard UI, you can easily see which achievements you are missing.

Personally, I collect transmogs. I wish to have unlocked every source of transmog gear in the game. That's my hobby. But the default blizzard UI does not give you an easy way to see which transmogs you are missing.

The transmog collection tab, you say? Why, it doesn't even list all transmogs, and doesn't tell you which difficulty you should find the item in! It's useless to me.

So I made my own addon for this. Something that scans all loot tabs in all mobs in all difficulties in all instances/raids, and tells you which you are missing. I can easily see that I am missing 502 items from legion, and if I wish to run LFR Emerald Nightmare, I have one missing loot on Cenarius.

But this too isn't all items in the game. My hacked-together addon identifies more than 8000 transmog looks that isn't covered by the encounter journal or the wardrobe. Where do I find them? There is no way to tell, beyond going to wowhead and ask. And while I could do that, I should not have to.

Give me a decent list of missing mogs. Improve the collection UI to do this. It's a OCD thing, and blizzard should capitalize on it.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    - and other long shot: a new xp system where you can collect xp tokens for alts on your main character, send it to the alt to level it (basically you keep the playtime, just invest it on a different way). This should require at least 1 max level character on the account. Leveling alts is a pain and you don't really learn the proper class mechanics anyway, even so, your whole rotation and mechanics can change on max level after optimizing talents and legendaries/trinkets, learning boss mechanics. Max level class mechanics has almost nothing to do with leveling mechanics, so there is no point to spend time with leveling if you are not willing to. Of course a silver or even gold proving grounds should be a requirement for any of these alts before able to jump into max level content.
    I love that idea! An easy way to "prove" game time would be by tying those exp tokens to paragon caches.

My own ideas:
    - Transmog: Allow us to preview our own saved sets within the Sets window at the transmog NPC. Juggling 10+ alts and my own habit of terrible labeling I often get frustrated having to review every single saved set, always finding one I've kept double, before choosing one.
    - Transmog: Remove reputation restriction (looking mainly at tabards here). We've already gotten the item AND reputation on one character.
    - Transmog: Make undead stop moving around so much in the preview window!
    - Transmog: Give us a tabard toggle option for the single preview window. Nothing worse than having to take off your currently equipped tabard to preview the chest piece you are considering/looking at.
    - Reagent bank: Make it realm/server-wide and extend it! I already send materials to their respective character/profession, so that would be a huuuuge improvement for me personally.
    - Currency: Realm/server-wide here as well. It only costs valuable time and patience to log onto the gold-hoarder before purchasing an item.
    - Reputation mounts: I utterly hate the paragon cache system in regards to my reputation mounts. I'd rather pay hefty sums of gold (looking at you, 500k Glorious Golden Golem of Glorification) or do some quests to unlock them (Serpent Riders come to mind, or class mounts).

I understand that people love the Argus-introduced insta travel, but I'd rather it stay an option than become a new standard. I enjoy having flight path breaks for food/drink/bathroom/window/socks.

Unlocking flying are too hard on those days..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    So I made my own addon for this. Something that scans all loot tabs in all mobs in all difficulties in all instances/raids, and tells you which you are missing. I can easily see that I am missing 502 items from legion, and if I wish to run LFR Emerald Nightmare, I have one missing loot on Cenarius.

But this too isn't all items in the game. My hacked-together addon identifies more than 8000 transmog looks that isn't covered by the encounter journal or the wardrobe. Where do I find them? There is no way to tell, beyond going to wowhead and ask. And while I could do that, I should not have to.

Give me a decent list of missing mogs. Improve the collection UI to do this. It's a OCD thing, and blizzard should capitalize on it.
    Share PUHLEASE!

Toolbelt

A set of equip slots for profession tools (pickaxe, jewellers kit, blacksmith hammer, fishing rod etc).
    Basically moves that crap out of your bags.
    Also, solves the issue of having to equip that fishing rod when fishing, lest you get the dinky rod.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    More ability pruning. Wouldn't it be nice if you only had two or three buttons in total to worry about?

Bind on Account Bag/Currency where I can store and retrieve pet charms, mark of honor, pet bandages, etc instead of logging to each character to take them.

Server wide (and faction locked) materials/reagents storage where I can start making items anytime instead of , again, logging to each alt to find material and mail them. and if possible deposit/store materials from any where like Guild Wars 2.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Transmog on slots and not items, also make it so we can save one transmog set for each spec so your transmog changes with your spec (as a DK I like to have themed transmogs to my specs).
    We already have transmog that changes with specs

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Reagents tab
    I would pay good, real money (or an equal amount of gold from a token) to double, triple or quadruple the size of my reagents bank size. The reagents tab is an awesome addition in legion, and the only issue is that it is way too small!
    The reagents tab was introduced in WoD, but I agree it could be made bigger and even account/server shared.

Quality of life you say.

I'd really like to see blizzard merging servers to the point where the server is full on alliance and horde. No more empty servers or servers that are full on 1 side of things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't need gold itself account, just let me pay for something with gold across servers. Like, if I am on Stormrage server and someone from Mal'Ganis server has something I want... Let me pay for it and receive it on Stormrage. Would make things simpler.

MOVE THE LOW LEVEL PVP VENDORS TO MAJOR CITIES!

the gear available from 18/28/40 etc bg vendors is often overlooked because of the amount of out of the way travel required to get it. Arena and post-Vanilla pvp gear can be bought from major cities. Hell, even in vanilla most of the level 60 pvp gear was in Major cities. please implement!

Music: Implement the ability to use itunes or whatever.. in game. Please.

If you are going to have clickable quest item icons in the quest list. Please put them on the inside border, not the outside border. Can make it quite hard if the list clips the edge of the screen and I can't click on it without reloading ui or logging out/in to refresh it.
    "When you build it, you love it!"