Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is going to be another one of those threads where rude morons fail to understand the difference between fat acceptance and not fat shaming.

Fat acceptance = bad

Fat shaming = bad

You do not need to pick one.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Which is why I said, I DON'T MOVE MUCH AT ALL with a desk job i'm at 60 hours a week.
    Really? Most of the things you post are stupid questions and stupid remarks.
    Learn to fucking read please.
    You could be in bed all day and lose weight if you ate a diet to lose weight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    This is going to be another one of those threads where rude morons fail to understand the difference between fat acceptance and not fat shaming.

Fat acceptance = bad

Fat shaming = bad

You do not need to pick one.
    Is calling out certain obese people for their delusional beliefs "rude?"

I couldn't give a shit about overweight people, I only care when they pipe up and try to tell me its healthy.

Also, I'm doing just over 1500 calories on a cut (its spring here in Australia) & I'm not starved, I just don't eat garbage.

If no one else cared, why do we have stupid treads like this?
    Because obesity is a health crisis resulting in millions of deaths and hundreds of billions of dollars spent on healthcare per year. But nobody except you can or will do anything about your weight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    You could be in bed all day and lose weight if you ate a diet to lose weight.
    It's honestly so fucking sad that 90% of the population doesn't understand this. Perhaps it should be a mandatory lesson in middle school.

7+ Year Old Account
    70% of adults over 20 is overweight and 38% of adults over 20 is obese in the USA and the numbers are still going up. I would say being fat is already normalised in America. In few years person with fit and healthy body will be called anorexic, so the fat people feel better about themselvs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenswood View Post
    Because obesity is a health crisis resulting in millions of deaths and hundreds of billions of dollars spent on healthcare per year. But nobody except you can or will do anything about your weight.
    I'm a big supporter of universal healthcare, but then I cringe at the thought of having to take care of all these fat fucks who have deluded themselves into thinking they have no/little control over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    That depends on your lifestyle. Are you rolling out of bed and going straight to the computer for 18 hours a day? 1000-1500 would be plenty. Are you walking to work, going to the gym 3 days a week, maybe working a job that involves some walking/lifting/moving? 1800-2000 calories is probably enough. Do you spend 2 hours a day 6 days a week getting swole at the gym? 3000+ calories is probably enough.
    I roll out of bed and get to work 45 min later work for 10 hours then go home where I make dinner and work for another few hours before bed.
    Working a different job that involves lifting/moving/walking is not possible as it won't make nearly the money I am making now.
    Which is exactly the point I was trying to get across, we have jobs now that won't need you to move at all and those jobs are the highest paid ones. Lifting boxes for a living won't pay for the lifestyle me and the family has.

And before even more people ask, i'm on a 1600 calorie diet prescribed by a dietitian that should keep me around the same weight without starving my self. My BMI is 26 which classifies me as Overweight.

In this day and age where people work stupid amounts of hours just to get by (not what i'm doing, im trying to start my own business outside of my normal working hours) its so stupid to say "well just go to the gym".
    Where are people going to the gym when they work stupid amounts of hours a week? Where do people get the energy to do that?
    Why do we have junkfood thats 1/3th the price of anything actually healthy?
    Why is a bottle of coke cheaper then a bottle of water?

You should stop blaming the people and blame our society instead, its so difficult not to get fat these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    I'm a big supporter of universal healthcare, but then I cringe at the thought of having to take care of all these fat fucks who have deluded themselves into thinking they have no/little control over it.
    i cringe at the thought of having to pay for some gay's asshole reconstruction after his boyfriend bottoms that shit out.

thanks obama.

how about every single one of you go out, in real life, today and have this conversation with a fat person. i bet not one of you will. film it. i'll watch. be as rude as some of you are on here.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted
    You do know that you as a healthy person are the one thats more expensive in the long run right? Seeing the fat fucks die earlier then you do.
    Also you're a horrible human being by looking at your posts. Grow up a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ravenswood View Post
    Like I said, healthy people are more expensive to the healthcare system then the fatties seeing they die a lot sooner then you.
    Maybe we should vilify healthy people for being such a strain on our wallets.

7+ Year Old Account
    You do know that you as a healthy person are the one thats more expensive in the long run right? Seeing the fat fucks die earlier then you do.
    Also you're a horrible human being by looking at your posts. Grow up a bit.
    That's the most deluded fat logic I've seen in a while.

"See, we actually save everyone money by dying earlier!"

Whatever helps you sleep at night, man. If you want to pretend you're actually helping things by being fat, go ahead. It's pathetic.

edit: Oh no, I'm a horrible human being! Did I hurt your fee-fees?

Deleted
    That's the most deluded fat logic I've seen in a while.

"See, we actually save everyone money by dying earlier!"

Whatever helps you sleep at night, man. If you want to pretend you're actually helping things by being fat, go ahead. It's pathetic.
    Not sure how someone this vile is allowed to keep posting on these forums but whatever.
    Like I said, BMI of 26 as of last week which is 1 point above a "healthy body" according to the Index.

Id also rather have a BMI of 40 then act the way you do, that be a lot worse way to live my life.

I roll out of bed and get to work 45 min later work for 10 hours then go home where I make dinner and work for another few hours before bed.
    Working a different job that involves lifting/moving/walking is not possible as it won't make nearly the money I am making now.
    Which is exactly the point I was trying to get across, we have jobs now that won't need you to move at all and those jobs are the highest paid ones. Lifting boxes for a living won't pay for the lifestyle me and the family has.

And before even more people ask, i'm on a 1600 calorie diet prescribed by a dietitian that should keep me around the same weight without starving my self. My BMI is 26 which classifies me as Overweight.

In this day and age where people work stupid amounts of hours just to get by (not what i'm doing, im trying to start my own business outside of my normal working hours) its so stupid to say "well just go to the gym".
    Where are people going to the gym when they work stupid amounts of hours a week? Where do people get the energy to do that?
    Why do we have junkfood thats 1/3th the price of anything actually healthy?
    Why is a bottle of coke cheaper then a bottle of water?

You should stop blaming the people and blame our society instead, its so difficult not to get fat these days.
    You should 100% blame the people, its a choice to eat shit food, you really don't need to go to any gym to lose weight if you do not care about muscle loss, you could get a exercise bike, use a standing desk and ride the fucker while your working at night if you wanted to lose weight quicker but exercise is not required so time isn't a factor.

As for food/water I hear america is fucked food wise, its pretty easy to eat well & healthy here (eggs, chicken, market veggies) & is tap water that bad?

edit: my BMI tells me overweight, doesn't count muscle very well so its a pretty shit way to judge yourself
    Last edited by xcitng; 2017-10-27 at 11:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    1600 calories and you're not losing weight and your dietitian says it should keep you around the same weight?!? I'm sorry but just, what. I'm in the 160-165 cm range and I eat like 2000-2500 per day and I stay around my weight at 55-58 kg.
    I'm 186 and I eat 1600 a day and I have been weighing between 89 and 92 kg's for months now after I lost a lot of weight 2 years ago. Used to weigh 120 kg 3/4 years ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    You should 100% blame the people, its a choice to eat shit food, you really don't need to go to any gym to lose weight if you do not care about muscle loss, you could get a exercise bike, use a standing desk and ride the fucker while your working at night if you wanted to lose weight quicker but exercise is not required so time isn't a factor.

As for food/water I hear america is fucked food wise, its pretty easy to eat well & healthy here (eggs, chicken, market veggies) & is tap water that bad?
    Him bringing up the price of bottled water is fucking hilarious.

Imagine him reading your post and exclaiming, "Mother of God! I could have been drinking virtually free tap water this entire time, cheaper than Coke!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post

Who would go sit on a bike for hours a week after working for 60 hours? No one in their right mind would.
    Who is going to cook dinner every night after coming home after their 3rd shift in work or their 2nd job like a lot of American's have? No one in their right mind.

So no, we should blame the fucked up society that makes people work 3 jobs and stupid amounts of hours.
    The society that makes everything good for you twice the cost. Which no one struggling for money is going to buy.

- - - Updated - - -

Him bringing up the price of bottled water is fucking hilarious.

Imagine him reading your post and exclaiming, "Mother of God! I could have been drinking virtually free tap water this entire time, cheaper than Coke!"
    Can't drink tap water. Bad for your health.

I'm 186 and I eat 1600 a day and I have been weighing between 89 and 92 kg's for months now after I lost a lot of weight 2 years ago. Used to weigh 120 kg 3/4 years ago.
    That makes it even less likely that you're just eating 1600 per day. Even going by sedentary lifestyle you'd need like almost 2300 to maintain weight.

Informative post, don't completely agree with everything but I would say normalizing of it is happening.

- - - Updated - - -

1000 - 1500 calories for a full grown man is starving your self. Thats not a healthy diet.
    1500 cal a day sounds about right if you wanted to lose weight. Starving btw is just a less pleasant term for dieting. You can add on 500 cal and spend an hour biking or something for an easier and healthier option.