Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    But what about a dessert theme?
    I would be in a mcdonalds themed expansion
    - He who moves first always wins -

Tel'abim = Playable Hozen confirmed?

Whatever the new areas may be, I hope they make use of the environmental dangers feature they used in the 7.3 invasion portal biomes.

Deleted
    But what about a dessert theme?
    Well the best ice cream I have ever eaten was chocolate and banana flavour. So I'm up for a dessert expansion.

One of my friends who travels a lot swears that matcha ice cream is the best though.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus1 View Post
    Whatever the new areas may be, I hope they make use of the environmental dangers feature they used in the 7.3 invasion portal biomes.
    If they do that I hope they go back to making the roads safe. Not like Argus/Broken Shore.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge12309 View Post
    I would be in a mcdonalds themed expansion
    Pff McD's desserts aren't that nice compared to something you can get in an actual dessert place.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Last edited by Padwarle; 2017-10-28 at 08:40 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Well the best ice cream I have ever eaten was chocolate and banana flavour. So I'm up for a dessert expansion.

One of my friends who travels a lot swears that matcha ice cream is the best though.
    I'm more of a cheese cake kind of guy, but I do enjoy myself a nice ice cream and fruit combo.

A friend introduced me to banana and ketchup sandwiches.
    I didn't think it would work, but it did.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/640844-telabim-banana.jpg
    ������

- - - Updated - - -

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...bim-banana.jpg
    Leeked banana!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    A friend introduced me to banana and ketchup sandwiches.
    I didn't think it would work, but it did.
    Now I'll need to experiment, and I'm out of ketchup. So I guess tomorrow I either die or strive

When it comes to this leak http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...des-of-Madness I'm skeptical about it like I am about the rest, but one part I would really love to see go into the game

Post-Cap Leveling: Hero Points and Hero Talents

EXP earned passed level cap earns hero points to spend on hero talents.
    I loved the AA system in EQ and have wished for a long time that Blizzard would add something like this to WoW. It would be so much better than the artifact system IMHO.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post

i forgot how badass this pic is

Now I'll need to experiment, and I'm out of ketchup. So I guess tomorrow I either die or strive
    If you have brown sauce, try that.
    The onion might throw the taste off though.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyprime View Post
    When it comes to this leak http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...des-of-Madness I'm skeptical about it like I am about the rest, but one part I would really love to see go into the game

I loved the AA system in EQ and have wished for a long time that Blizzard would add something like this to WoW. It would be so much better than the artifact system IMHO.
    How is the everquest system different from artifacts? Honest question, haven't played EQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Mysteries of Zandalar

/expansionnamesoutofmyass
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    If you have brown sauce, try that.
    The onion might throw the taste off though.
    I usually don't have many condiments in my fridge, just ketchup to give some flavors to my omelettes. I prefer making most sauces from some type of dairy cream and spices, or by blending veggies.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    How is the everquest system different from artifacts? Honest question, haven't played EQ
    You keep gaining exp through normal activities like questing and stuff, and instead of gaining exp towards levels (like 101, 102, 103) you gain AA levels. When you get so many levels you can pick an additional/skill talent. Everquest was always adding more AA talents to choose from, and it carried over from xpac to xpac. Some AA talents were common to all classes, some were specific to certain ones. To me it was an additonal way to progress my character other than gear/loot.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyprime View Post

That's basically the artifact system, but instead of getting your exp in obnoxious item format, you get it automatically applied, and you don't need to juggle with many talent trees (weapons) at the same time. I'm all for the next implementation of artifacts to not be spec based.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    That cloth armor pretty much confirmed were getting old gods and KulTiras. It's just kind of baffling how much people are ignoring it. Like some cave shit or some void shit or some Aladdin shit.

None of it works with that armor set. You don't just make something like that for shit and giggles, it's one thing to make up patch notes for April Fools it's another to waste valuable dev time designing testing and implementing armor for a joke
    I mean you're probably right but there are still unused assets in the game files.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi