Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Except that using Fel Magic turns them green, then they aren’t Mag’har skinned.
    That's not what turns them green lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Okay. Okay.

Mag'har CAN be warlocks. There's no physical inability to wield Fel there. Hell, the ENTIRE. HORDE. was Mag'har at one point. Yes, even Gul-freaking-dan.
    Using Fel magic turns you green. Eventually. If you're an Orc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    No, it is. It's in Rise of the Horde. Orcs with lots of Fel magic exposure, especially Warlocks, were already turning green before they drank the blood. They were all turning green as a result of how widespread it had become.

Yeah, it does.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Using Fel magic turns you green. Eventually. If you're an Orc.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it is. It's in Rise of the Horde. Orcs with lots of Fel magic exposure, especially Warlocks, were already turning green before they drank the blood. They were all turning green as a result of how widespread it had become.
    If so, news to me. Is there someplace i can read about this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Your comment was very rude and doesn't belong here. Dare say it's shitposting.
    Dare say whatever you want, but that doesn't change the fact you are spamming here. My comment was rude? Could you show where exactly? If you play humans or femaly elves - sorry, don't take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Yeah, it does.
    As far as I knew, the green skin came from the Blood Curse, from drinking demon blood.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except that using Fel Magic turns them green, then they aren’t Mag’har skinned.

Also is it really a big deal to have one extra screen to pick a faction, then move onto character customization?
    Drinking demon blood does that, as evidenced by Gul'dan and the Stranger.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Both seem to turn the skin green, though I assume drinking demon blood probably makes you more potent.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The book Rise of the Horde.
    Outland questing.
    Giving it a googs.
    The Warcraft movie, but ugh.

Both seem to turn the skin green, though I assume drinking demon blood probably makes you more potent.
    Aye, just did some more digging and it does seem to be the case. Fel magic exposure turns orc skin green. Though I'm curious why this is the case for orcs only, and not ever other race. If it's a matter of controlling the fel from doing that(aka not being consumed by it), then applicable to Mag'har.

It's in Rise of the Horde. It's why all the Frostwolf Orcs are green, despite not a single one of them drinking the blood. It's why Thrall is green, despite neither of his parents drinking it.

Most Blood Elves have green eyes for a similar reason. They weren't all chowing down on demon essence or anything, but usage of Fel magic became more widespread and using demonic energies to power their devices became more common. That ambient exposure was enough to change their eye color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, just did some more digging and it does seem to be the case. Fel magic exposure turns orc skin green. Though I'm curious why this is the case for orcs only, and not ever other race. If it's a matter of controlling the fel from doing that(aka not being consumed by it), then applicable to Mag'har.
    I don't know but since we know Fel magic is chaotic by nature along with demons, one could surmise it's different for every race. Heck it may not even effect some races(Humans *Cough*).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If you look around Fel Magic has influences in races. Check out the Feltotem, they’re a bit off. In TBC the blood elf got mini horns and wings. I think satyr are demon-formed Night Elfs.

Deleted
    I don't know but since we know Fel magic is chaotic by nature along with demons, one could surmise it's different for every race. Heck it may not even effect some races(Humans *Cough*).
    Well did we ever see non-orcs drinking demon blood? Who knows maybe we would get green humans.

True. But one could surmise warlocks have great control of the fel, even orcs, hence why orcs aren't further corrupted by it, turning red, red eyed, etc, like the other fel orcs in Outland.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Adding to this, the Raid just before this will be Azshara, who succeeds in raising the city before she can be stopped. The city of Ny'alotha and its towers of sacrifice turn out to function like beacons and channels of massive power, which N'zoth is gathering to himself to consume incredible amounts of. The whole design of the place makes it effectively one enormous altar of sacrifice, every death feeding it more and more.

When he finally dies, all of the towers of sacrifice come to life, his essence being sucked into them to unknown purpose as the power is no longer going into him. It turns out his plan the whole time was to turn himself into the sacrificial lamb for a greater plot. True final boss of the expansion leads to the next, as the sacrifice has opened the way for N'zoth's masters to manifest more readily.

A manifestation of a Void Lord has been unleashed, and it's been made easier for others to follow suit. Their presence now can be felt far more firmly, and the powers of the Void are in resurgence.
    I actually like this concept quite a bit. It sounds like something an OG would do.

Intro - Alliance vs Horde fighting over control of the seas and Naga skirmishes
    Tier 1 - Heroes of Azeroth vs the might of the Naga and Azshara herself
    Tier 2 - Battle for Nya'lotha against N'raqi, Aqir, Faceless and finally N'Zoth
    *SURPRISE, N'Zoth has been collecting souls from the 1st and 2nd Tiers with the intent of becoming a Sacrifice and killing him triggers the ritual to manifest a Void Lord
    Tier 3 - Ethereals, as-yet-unseen forces of the Void made manifest, and a Void Lord
    Post - Lead in to next expansion with focus on the other Void Lords and what lies beyond

If you look around Fel Magic has influences in races. Check out the Feltotem, they’re a bit off. In TBC the blood elf got mini horns and wings. I think satyr are demon-formed Night Elfs.
    Absolutely, but Im talking player characters. Obviously there is a disconnect between our characters and the majority of NPC races. We have powers and strength. One could say the Mag'har could be warlocks and not be green due to precise mastery of the Fel. THe same thing that prevents human warlocks from becoming fel infested, or any other race.

Like druids, lorewise(iirc), should only have mastery of one form, where our druids have all the forms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    mario maker meets WOW, that would honestly be the most amazing thing ever
    no it wouldnt cause the ini done by Jack Random would be done by noone cause it doesnt give any reward.

Deleted
    we gonna hit 2k.. and nothing

7+ Year Old Account
    See: the Broken (subspecies of Draenei)