Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    or more simply - peoples everyday life sucks - its usually boring like hell - so they want to feel special - and buying expansive shit lets them get that feeling for a short time
    Basically what I said. Only difference is that your post sugarcoats it more.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    It's more like
    "why buy a new car for X$, when the old one is just as good for whatever you are doing"
    Especially if the new car is made for Y$ and you have to pay Y³³$ because it has a prestigious company symbol on it.

People that buy the new iPhone aren't right in the head.. it's not even worth arguing about it. It's not really Apple's products only, really, most phones get actually worse and less user-friendly. But iPhones usally take the cake when you consider the price tag.
    Uh huh, you completely missed the point.

As long as there's a nominal improvement from one iphone to another, who are you to judge what people spend their hard-earned money on?

And if your argument is that it is a step down, then you need to prove it with evidence. Not just your one-sided claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Wouldn't bother mate, it's like talking to a wall that gets super angry and smashes the keys when someone says something bad about an overpriced Apple.
    If it's overpriced, why do so many people still buy it?

By definition, luxury products can't be overpriced if it's that in demand, because consumers literally agree that it's a good price by buying them.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    As long as there's a nominal improvement from one iphone to another, who are you to judge what people spend their hard-earned money on?
    When they buy literal *shit* with their hard earned money and smear it in their faces (because that's about the difference in usefulness by paying 1k instead of half at most) , I can judge them alright - because guess what, I know what "hard earned money" means too and I also know that smearing shit in your own face is not something worth paying for.
    It would be a totally different thing if these people have more money than they can spent... but most of them don't, and that's why they are stupid.

Very simple.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-10-29 at 08:09 PM.