Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Of cheese, burgers, and how to stack 'em!

1. The cheese goes on the bottom, you savages!

2. The tomato does not go next to the bun!

3. The lettuce goes in front of somebody's rabbit.

4. There should be onion, pickle and mustard.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Bun, Burger, Cheese so the burger can melt it and all the shit i hate on top like tomato and lettuce.

Apple version. Cheese in direct contact with the bun makes the bun mushy.

1. Cheese always goes on top of the patty
    2. Tomato shouldn't be in contact with the bread.

So - both wrong.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity
    Cheese in direct contact with the bun makes the bun mushy.
    What kind of cheese are you using that would do this? There is a grilled cheese sandwich at your local diner calling you out on this one, it's the tomato that makes things mushy.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf
    Cheese always goes on top of the patty
    Real cheese goes on the bottom, where it can be run under the broiler to toast it up if that suits. For that other stuff, might as well just spray Cheez-Whiz on your burger and be done with it.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    ]Real cheese goes on the bottom
    Real cheese goes on TOP where it can melt deliciously over the heat of the patty.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account

1. The cheese goes on the bottom, you savages!

2. The tomato does not go next to the bun!

3. The lettuce goes in front of somebody's rabbit.

4. There should be onion, pickle and mustard.
    Dude, Fox and Friends totally scooped you. They covered the cheese stacking controversy this morning. While everyone else was covering the Manafort indictment.

While CNN and MSNBC broke into coverage Mondah the moment news came over the wire that former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort would face a 12-count federal indigment, Fox News’ “Fox & Friends” didn’t immediately pick up the story and instead stayed on its coverage of the “emoji cheeseburger crisis at Google.”

10+ Year Old Account
    any burger with a fresh tomato instead of a tomato chutney isn't worth eating, cheese goes directly on top of the burger and the burger sits directly on top of the bun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong

You have just bottom bun, mayo, 1/4 angus bee, cheese on top, then lettuce, tomato,*bacon*,pickles, ketchup mustard, mayo, and topped with a bun.

Anything else is simply wrong, period. Don't argue with me, NO, you are wrong stop, I am a 100% Correct... Don't do it just stop, Here is a picture to help!

You're welcome.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Read and learn:
    Top bun
    Lettuce/other veg
    Bacon (optional)
    Mayo/other sauce
    Cheese
    Patty
    More cheese
    Bottom bun
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Wrong

You have just bottom bun, mayo, 1/4 angus bee, cheese on top, then lettuce, tomato,*bacon*,pickles, ketchup mustard, mayo, and topped with a bun.

Anything else is simply wrong, period. Don't argue with me, NO, you are wrong stop, I am a 100% Correct... Don't do it just stop, Here is a picture to help!

You're welcome.
    This. It all goes above the burger except some bottom sauce.

7+ Year Old Account
    Get all that plant matter off of my burger please. I will take cheese (optionally bacon) OR ketchup, never both. I don't like tomatoes despite liking ketchup (as long as said ketchup is by itself).

Now that said, if you DO like tomatoes, it does make more sense to not put it next to the bun (makes the bun soggy). I prefer the cheese on top of the meat, but I'm not that picky, that part doesn't really matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Read and learn:
    Top bun
    Lettuce/other veg
    Bacon (optional)
    Mayo/other sauce
    Cheese
    Patty
    More cheese
    Bottom bun
    You are wrong, I will give you a C- There is no pickle had to take points off for that and putting more cheese on the bottom bun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You are wrong, I will give you a C- There is no pickle had to take points off for that and putting more cheese on the bottom bun.
    Does "other veg" not count? Plus, I fucking hate pickles.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Does "other veg" not count? Plus, I fucking hate pickles.
    Well if you had put both cheese on the burger then the lack of Pickles could be tolerated. Depending on the quality of beef you used, your grade could very much improve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf
    Real cheese goes on TOP where it can melt deliciously over the heat of the patty.
    Cheese is inherently delicious. It goes on the bottom so it is one of the first tastes to hit your tongue.

@Mall Security That poor thing looks so sad! The pickle slices are nearly as thick as the patty. Angus is acceptable, it can fill in for when mesquite smoked buffalo isn't available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheese is inherently delicious. It goes on the bottom so it is one of the first tastes to hit your tongue.

@Mall Security That poor thing looks so sad! The pickle slices are nearly as thick as the patty. Angus is acceptable, it can fill in for when mesquite smoked buffalo isn't available.
    Yes, yes, I posted that as more of a model, those pickles and toppings show the proper placement one the burger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bottom up: bun, Patty, cheese, tomato, another patty, more cheese, bacon, more cheese, sauce as desired (ornot), bun

These cheeses at each later are not required to be identical either
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's not ethical to expose people's faults. Only scumbags and bitches do that.
    The right thing would be to try to stop the behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What's wrong with him buying a home? Please don't pry into others' lives and make judgements.

15+ Year Old Account
    bun
    onion
    lettuce
    tomato
    bacon
    cheese
    burger
    bun

Anything else is wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    bun
    onion
    lettuce
    tomato
    bacon
    cheese
    burger
    bun

Anything else is wrong
    No sauce of any kind? Whaaat?