Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I meant for us to get direct damage for Lordaeron but not anywhere else. It's not like the energy would just go straight through the planet, not hit the world soul and then straight out the other side. I feel like you'd either have to have widespread damage (the force is redistributed through the entire planet) or the core would take the brunt of the assault.

I mean, the whole thing is silly, because if the impact is hard enough to do anything to the other side of the planet, all of southern Kalimdor should just be gone.
    It is, but it's Blizzard writing so just go with it. It was a very focused stab. But if the stab, or N'Zoth rising or anything like that causes a mini cataclysm in Lordaeron (a region not affected that much by the actual cataclysm), that would explain why the Alliance forces attack. The might figure that with the region being vulnerable it would be easier to take Sylvanas. They figured wrong, but still it is not a bad logic.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    What if they did the following:

a) A revamp of Lordaeron
    b) Main Continent: Kul Tiras
    c) N'Zoth's Prison as the final raid
    Azeroth as the Final Boss...

N'zoth as the Mid Tier Boss...

And Azshara as the Start Tier Boss...

Calling it right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    It is, but it's Blizzard writing so just go with it. It was a very focused stab. But if the stab, or N'Zoth rising or anything like that causes a mini cataclysm in Lordaeron (a region not affected that much by the actual cataclysm), that would explain why the Alliance forces attack. The might figure that with the region being vulnerable it would be easier to take Sylvanas. They figured wrong, but still it is not a bad logic.
    Cold Logic would dictate that to be the case. That said, I'm skeptical Lordaeron will be involved if ever again.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post

Calling it right now.
    Azshara as first tier boss. Yep. Perfect way to piss off all her fans. Can Blizz really afford to piss off people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Azshara as first tier boss. Yep. Perfect way to piss off all her fans. Can Blizz really afford to piss off people?
    As they've said, Azshara deserves an expac for her alone.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    As they've said, Azshara deserves an expac for her alone.
    That'd get boring pretty quickly.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    If you look hard enough, drink a lot of coffee and maybe... turn you head a little to one side... the Bananas might be yellow tentacles....
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Deleted
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Given Blizzcon is around the corner, I'd thought I'd throw in what I think is likely happening next expansion:

Given what we know so far (and a little bit of speculation):

We know there is likely going to be a Novel early next year titled "Before the Storm". I think Neptulon is key. Azshara has been after Neptulon since Cataclysm. In Legion, the Naga were after the Tide Stone as well.

This plot line will likely advance such that Azshara gains more control of the seas. Some other artifact will also allow them to generate a massive storm around the many islands near by. This will be the massive threat of the expansion.

I think it is too soon for the Old gods to be released - (no 3rd death for any major female character yet and no, I don't buy the whole Azeroth has "died" 3 times). My bet (like some others out there) is that Helya is still alive somewhere. How? Well she has been in charge of the realm of the dead for long enough to have something up her sleeve.

Odin, being the prime designate and already "resonating" some evil vibes given his back story and arrogance will probably unwittingly release the Old Gods. This may involve Helya dying her final death. A grand irony, the one left in charge to keep the Old Gods at bay will be the one, in his arrogance, to have set them free. This may happen towards the end of the next expansion with a very slim chance of it happening in a content update to 7.0 some time in the first half of next year.

As Blizzard mentioned with WoD, each expansion is now going to tie directly to the next. Legion is far from finished and it is likely the last zone will release some time in the first half of next year in the form of a revamped Silithus that will have one of those single boss raids or scenarios that will tie more directly into the next expansion. Kind of like a timeless Isle zone while we wait for an August 8.0 releases.

So far three plots in Legion can lead to events transpiring in the next expansion:
    1. Odin is now free and is heading back to Ulduar. So some more Titan protector story is coming up.
    2. The Naga were after the Tide stone and failed, however the tide stone hasn't gone anywhere so is still obtainable.
    3. Chromie had a descent chunk of content with her death scenarios (I've un-subbed so didn't experience it) - but the mystery was about who was trying to kill her. Likely indicating Bronze dragon plots ahead.
    4. Sylvanus failed to find a solution to her "problem" - will her continued efforts tie in with a Helya return?

Finally, not something thats happened in this expansion yet, but the data mined Kultiras armor has N'Zoth drawn on it so it is clearly worn by worshipers of N'Zoth. Jaina will be likely dealing with Old God Cultists.

Guess I'll find out in a couple of days how wrong I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post

Calling it right now.
    Yeah, exactly, Azeroth, newly introduced as a character, the most powerful titan, powerful enough to nuke the void lords, and in corrupted form most likely even more, will be wasted as a villain one addon after she was revealed.
    *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    All f'naragla be troll f'naragla, mon.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    That'd get boring pretty quickly.
    Evidently, it wouldn't be JUST her. Not everything in the world is about her. You know what I meant :P

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    Yes, see! That is proof right there!
    Thanks for that picture that's priceless

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Evidently, it wouldn't be JUST her. Not everything in the world is about her. You know what I meant :P
    Cause everywhere on the Broken Isles looked like demons stuff right?(Lol nope)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    The thing is, she literally has no excuse right now for herself, she just nope'd out and didn't return or did anything to help anyone, in the middle of the biggest legion invasion ever. That is pretty bitchy
    We don't know why she didn't show up. Something could have happened to Jaina or she could be dealing with another threat.

what are the chances they announce DX12 and/or vulkan support coming with 8.0?
    1%?

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    We don't know why she didn't show up. Something could have happened to Jaina or she could be dealing with another threat.
    My Theory, captured by a corrupted brother, and the next expansion starts with her breaking out of her prison and coming to warn us that the Twilight Hammer who steal azeroth blood have a plan that involves kul'tiras.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    With all this talk of Tel Abim, bananas and tentacles, I thought it would be a good time to look back on these messages written by someone who was stuck on that Light-forsaken island for nearly two years if not more.

[Damp Diary Page (Day 4)]
    Diary - Day 4

I have been stranded on the Island now for 4 days, left alone with my thoughts. Bananas are pretty tasty, but what a long climb to reach them. When I am not getting food or protecting myself from the periodic rain, all my thoughts are of rescue.

I would not be so hopeful if it were not for the boxes of paper and bottles that washed ashore with me. I laugh now to think of all the time I spent on that ship cursing that I was stuck with a boatload of Alchemists and Scribes.
    [Damp Diary Page (Day 87)]
    These months have given me time to ponder, to shuffle loose my old beliefs and bigotries. Alliance? Horde? Good? Evil? The meanings of these words, once so clear, now blur as my eyes gaze across the boundless sea.

I now know what matters. The bananas are after me.

Perched high in their tree, they eye me with cool malevolence. And the last one I tried to eat nearly gagged me! I could almost hear it scream as I smashed it, half bitten, on sea rocks.

It's war, and I will win it.
    [Damp Diary Page (Day 512)]
    Diary - Day 512

The bananas have started talking to me and I have learned a great deal about their culture. I have ceased my senseless destruction of their homes and consumption of the young. How little I knew then of the great civilization that I was destroying.

On another topic I seem to be running low on bottles and paper. When I first looked at those huge stacks of paper that washed ashore I thought they would be inexhaustible. Woe with me, my diary must end soon.
    So, were they really bananas and he was simply growing delirious and started hallucinating? Or, were they tentacles...? Old Gods? Hmm? It's possible. The more you think about it the more sense it makes... yes, allow your mind, and your self, to drift away... to Tel Abim...

10+ Year Old Account
    Madness of Tel'abim

/makingupaWoWexpansion

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    If I know one thing about next week, it's this - y'all need to calm the fuck down. My sodium intake is bad enough browsing comments on Destiny 2 articles, next week reading this thread is going to be like looking back at Sodom after God said not to... It literally doesn't matter what the next expansion is. Sodium levels are going to be through the roof when there's this much hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasher View Post
    If I know one thing about next week, it's this - y'all need to calm the fuck down. My sodium intake is bad enough browsing comments on Destiny 2 articles, next week reading this thread is going to be like looking back at Sodom after God said not to... It literally doesn't matter what the next expansion is. Sodium levels are going to be through the roof when there's this much hype.
    Well, aren't you a chipper looking one.