Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Probably because idiots think allahu akbar is an exclusive terrorist word
    It is, nowdays.

Like the Swastika or SH

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol. Right. It is a tragedy and no amount of condolences are going to make the victims or families feel any better. If I was one or a member of my family was a victim, the best they could do for me would be to kill the sucker and take measures to help prevent scums like this from coming into our country.
    White guy kills 58 people and injures hundreds

- We should not be hasty, we have to respect the constitution and 2nd amendment. Let's send our thoughts and prayers to the victims now is not the time to talk about guns and taking people's rights away.

Brown guy kills 8 and injures 15

- Screw the constitution let's ban all Muslim scums first amendment be dammed, no amount of condolences is going to make the victims or families feel bettter.

And you wonder why we don't take people on the right seriously, you could at least try to be consistent.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2017-11-01 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    It has been an issue throughout Russia.
    and Russia is just about only Eastern European country you can name, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Raakel View Post
    Hmm let's see... who benefits of this national tragedy the most currently? Who has the water up the neck? Anyone?
    Tinfoil hat much?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    It is, nowdays.

Like the Swastika or SH
    The difference is: perception. The swastika in its original form has no evil character only the transformed version of the Nazis carried that change while leaving the original version untouched. Similarly the takbir has not inherently evil character either, it has not experienced any transformation either only its added use as battlecry carried that transformation in Western culture towards evil. The result is different perception and recognition of its character. Were you born and raised in Arabic culture the takbir would be quite normal and using it as battlecry would probably disturb you but not change its character. It's quite similar with the swastika, if you were born and raised in Hindu culture you wouldn't associate any evil that its heraldic version carries, for an European seeing a swastika even in non-Nazi context has a triggering character.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Raakel View Post
    Hmm let's see... who benefits of this national tragedy the most currently? Who has the water up the neck? Anyone?
    I can play twisted chess, and say it's the Puerto Rico president. That guy obviously has reason to get revenge on mainland US right now, and probably has the contacts to make it happen. Given that Donald Trump has overtly mocked the plight of the US citizens living in Puerto Rico, I'd add that as an additional reason...

...oh shit, the President of Puerto Rico is Donald Trump. And those two indictments.

Anyone watch Wag the Dog recently? I've been thinking of watching it again.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    So you’re saying only the amendments you value are important?
    I am contrasting the right's reaction to any terrorist attack to any massacre involving guns.

Time to send all muslim migrants back home. Give them money to start a new life - would be a win win for both sides. Islam and its crimes should stay in the desert.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Anyone else surprised who the terrorist was? Yeah me neither.

NYC terror attack suspect, Sayfullo Saipov, entered US through Diversity Visa Program
    Shh cant say what we are all thinking, people get triggered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    White guy kills 58 people and injures hundreds

- We should not be hasty, we have to respect the constitution and 2nd amendment. Let's send our thoughts and prayers to the victims now is not the time to talk about guns and taking people's rights away.

Brown guy kills 8 and injures 15

- Screw the constitution let's ban all Muslim scums first amendment be dammed, no amount of condolences is going to make the victims or families feel bettter.

And you wonder why we don't take people on the right seriously, you could at least try to be consistent.
    You make very little sense when you compare things that don't have much in common.
    In the first example you have a mentally deranged person with an unknown motive, and people screaming about guns which has nothing to do with the core problem. Attacking the 2nd amendment serves no purpose so people defend it.

In the second example you have a mentally deranged individual that appears to be ideologically driven. People rightly attack the ideology(although sometimes in less than ideal/realistic ways), and the other side wrongly accuses them of attacking the first amendment.

If anyone needs to work on their consistency it is the left who happily attack the tool used in the first example, but ignore the tool in the second example because it doesn't fit their narrative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised in what way?

I was quite surprised that he was an Uzbek immigrant.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    You make very little sense when you compare things that don't have much in common.
    In the first example you have a mentally deranged person with an unknown motive, and people screaming about guns which has nothing to do with the core problem. Attacking the 2nd amendment serves no purpose so people defend it.

In the second example you have a mentally deranged individual that appears to be ideologically driven. People rightly attack the ideology(although sometimes in less than ideal/realistic ways), and the other side wrongly accuses them of attacking the first amendment.

If anyone needs to work on their consistency it is the left who happily attack the tool used in the first example, but ignore the tool in the second example because it doesn't fit their narrative.
    Right to bear arms vs freedom of religion, targeting Muslims doesn't affect you so you don't give two shits about the government setting up a surveillance state targeting them or even rounding them up and kicking them out. The first involves the rights obsession with letting guns run amok so you equate doing even the most basic things as a tyrannical government coming to take away your guns. Apparently guns are more important than people's individual freedoms because you know reasons.

NYC terror attack suspect, Sayfullo Saipov, entered US through Diversity Visa Program
    I have never even heard of that country. I wonder why CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC etc. haven’t reported this yet. This seems like
    pretty big news that their readers/watchers might want to know.

Although, it is not too suprising he came in on a visa program. Just that particular one is the suprising part.

They should really ban neck beards... yeeeeeeeeeeeesh, feel itchy just looking at that ugly mug.

Of course not, you know what it is when you hear what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I have never even heard of that country. I wonder why CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC etc. haven’t reported this yet. This seems like

Although, it is not too suprising he came in on a visa program. Just that particular one is the suprising part.
    What alternate reality version of media are you reading it is on all of them for example.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/01/politics/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-nyc-attack/index.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/01/politi...ack/index.html

Already beaten to it. But how do you know they're not reporting on it? I thought you didn't read those liberal new sources.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Right to bear arms vs freedom of religion, targeting Muslims doesn't affect you so you don't give two shits about the government setting up a surveillance state targeting them or even rounding them up and kicking them out. The first involves the rights obsession with letting guns run amok so you equate doing even the most basic things as a tyrannical government coming to take away your guns. Apparently guns are more important than people's individual freedoms because you know reasons.
    Yeah, that isn't accurate at all. It isn't the right to bear arms vs freedom of religion. Neither amendment should be under attack in either case. In the first example you gave you are attacking the tool used because you don't like the 2nd amendment, but in the second you don't care about the tool used and ignore it while you attempt to paint a picture that the 1st amendment is under attack when it is not. Wanting closer scrutiny on people coming from a small number of nations with a higher occurrence of ideological radicals than the larger number of other countries with majority population Muslims is not an attack on freedom of religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    Yeah, that isn't accurate at all. It isn't the right to bear arms vs freedom of religion. Neither amendment should be under attack in either case. In the first example you gave you are attacking the tool used because you don't like the 2nd amendment, but in the second you don't care about the tool used and ignore it while you attempt to paint a picture that the 1st amendment is under attack when it is not. Wanting closer scrutiny on people coming from a small number of nations with a higher occurrence of ideological radicals than the larger number of other countries with majority population Muslims is not an attack on freedom of religion.
    You better tell your other right wingers that including those calling for rounding up American citizens and kicking them out because of their faith. We already have "extreme vetting" I am not sure what else you want.