Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    He's not wasting my time, he's just wasting his own.
    Perhaps it could used for you to realise you're not doing anyone a service, rather just spreading some nonsense someone posted - without much effort even - on 4chan of all sites...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Perhaps it could used for you to realise you're not doing anyone a service, rather just spreading some nonsense someone posted - without much effort even - on 4chan of all sites...
    If you don't like it, there's an x in the upper right corner of your browser.

I like how it's not thread about leak, it's thread about Anduin.

What I do is always justified.

Now people, before we get off-topic, please discuss the leak.

OT: I would love customizable mounts and player-generated content could be a good way to make sure content gets out without the developers having to commit resources to it. Players would be doing it for them. A lot of players would love to.

Relics for armor I'm not sure how I feel about, because that sounds a bit just like gems. Why not just change jewelcrafting? Then again relics can be made by different professions, so maybe that is a good thing. Relics are also more interesting than gems.

But is Nazjatar even a continent? It's an underwater city right?
    Discuss the leak? This leak is the fucking same as 124812049124091249 more leaks with 'Tides', 'Water', 'Sunken', 'Depths', 'Azshara' and many more water-themed words in their expansion titles. Everyone has already discussed everything about new expansion concepts and leaks. Stop pretending your thread was made with an interest to actually discuss constructively. If that is what you were after, you would most likely post in one of the many other leaks/speculation threads. But no, you had to increase yet again the count of useless threads in mmo champion - which by now is filled to more than half with your shitposts.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't like it, there's an x in the upper right corner of your browser.
    And waste yet another oportunity of watching you acting all holier than thou and thinking yourself a public servant for spreading "leaks" of decreasing quality as Blizzcon looms closer? Nah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Discuss the leak? This leak is the fucking same as 124812049124091249 more leaks with 'Tides', 'Water', 'Sunken', 'Depths', 'Azshara' and many more water-themed words in their expansion titles. Everyone has already discussed everything about new expansion concepts and leaks. Stop pretending your thread was made with an interest to actually discuss constructively. If that is what you were after, you would most likely post in one of the many other leaks/speculation threads. But no, you had to increase yet again the count of useless threads in mmo champion - which by now is filled to more than half with your shitposts.
    It's not speculation, it's a leak. How does this not deserve its own thread?

"Always justified", eh? That's now what we see in this other thread of yours.

Now people, before we get off-topic, please discuss the leak.
    There is nothing to discuss. It's all a bunch of nonsense, just like every other "leak" posted on MMO-Champion these last months. "Customizable mounts"? "Player-designed scenarios"? And... really, "relics for armor"? The other thread you started, linked above, puts all this into perspective, that you're just doing this as an attempt to feel "relevant" and increase your post and "started threads" count.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    And waste yet another oportunity of watching you acting all holier than thou and thinking yourself a public servant for spreading "leaks" of decreasing quality as Blizzcon looms closer? Nah.
    I knew you liked me.

10+ Year Old Account
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA /notspam

- - - Updated - - -

I knew you liked me.
    Nah, it's more like the morbid curiosity of watching a train derail.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    There is nothing to discuss. It's all a bunch of nonsense, just like every other "leak" posted on MMO-Champion these last months. "Customizable mounts"? "Player-designed scenarios"? And... really, "relics for armor"? The other thread you started, linked above, puts all this into perspective, that you're just doing this as an attempt to feel "relevant" and increase your post and "started threads" count.
    You are not explaining how any of these things are nonsense. No arguments I see.

It's not speculation, it's a leak. How does this not deserve its own thread?
    Do you even bother reading full post? Or do you just randomly choose sentences to read and reply to that?
    Because literally, the 2nd fucking sentence says 'This leak is the fucking same as 124812049124091249 other leaks'. Which means, no, it doesn't deserve a fucking thread of its own.

You are not explaining how any of these things are nonsense. No arguments I see.
    I did. I simply pointed out how nonsensical some of those ideas are, which, coupled with how your credibility is really, really low, makes for an easy dismissal.

Would love to customize mounts, honestly. Especially if we could name our mounts like we can pets.

To be fair, customizable mounts and armor relics sound cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna happen. 110% totally. /s
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Funny isnt it? i made a post about this very recently. So long as you link to external website, even though you are the one who created the bogus "leak" on said website, and pretend you honestly beleive the leak, you are free to troll everyone as much as you want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Do you even bother reading full post? Or do you just randomly choose sentences to read and reply to that?
    Because literally, the 2nd fucking sentence says 'This leak is the fucking same as 124812049124091249 other leaks'. Which means, no, it doesn't deserve a fucking thread of its own.
    That's your opinion. And it's not the same. In no other leak have I seen those points.
    The Sunken Empire
    New continent: Nazjatar
    Customizable mounts
    Player-designed scenarios
    Relics for armor
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I did.
    No, you didn't. There is nothing nonsensical about any of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's your opinion. And it's not the same. In no other leak have I seen those points.

- - - Updated - - -

No, you didn't. There is nothing nonsensical about any of it.
    Second I saw playable Naga I started laughing to be honest.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Deleted
    Well at least it's a step up from whine-threads the OP kept posting... not that it's any less annoying or pointless.

Sounds like a pretty weak leak.

I will be so glad when Blizzcon concludes so completely pointless threads such as this end.

This is nothing but troll spam. 2/10 for making me reply to this dumb garbage