Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I'm leaving this here. Not sure if anyone has posted it before me.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=253233/...cast-transform

Almost confirms that the Void Elves will be like Alleria's Voidform.

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    and you have pandarens that look exactly the same on A and H. dont see a problem with high elves
    That's because you're looking at it incorrectly. The reason high elves do not exist is because blood elves are the reason Horde and Alliance are relatively balanced.

If you added high elves and half of the blood elves rerolled Alliance, Alliance would dramatically outnumber the Horde. This would not be a good situation for either faction.

High elves will never be added. It's not because the race is too boring, or that it wouldn't make sense in lore (though both of these apply as well, they wouldn't stop Blizzard from adding a desired race), the only reason that Blizzard will never add high elves is because it would devastate faction balance and almost certainly throw us back into the classic era of ludicrous battleground queues and faction dominance.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, I'm excited to hear about this potential leak. I hope it's true (though not at the expense of new races/classes). I've wanted the dwarf trio for years, and I can think of plenty of other races that could do with some more options, too.