I can't wait to lop off Sylvanas' rotting head and put it on a spike in front of the Stormwind gates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    You're always the baddies.

In all seriosness...Still not going the other faction.
    Sticking with my red faction...FOR THE HORDE!!!

Don't really care for the other faction wieners either.
    For the Horde!

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    This ^

It'll be 7.4
    Is 7.4 confirmed to exist? I thought the plan was always to go from Argus into the next expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izkatu View Post
    genki leak was real
    I just read the book chapter, please link genki leak for comparison?
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

Sounds about right...

100% Battle for the blood of Azeroth.
    Kadgar literally says something equivalent to 'this blood has insane powers. whoever wants to rule azeroth is going to try to get it'

this is in my opinion how they are going to 'divert' the conflict from the Eastern Kingdom / Kalimdor at least for the start of the expansion.
    Blizzard LOVES those continent focused expansions, they saw how terrible cata was with zones spread around the world.
    Just put a big source of titan blood / power somewhere and you have a conflict that while eventually leads to stormwhind starts on a continent where they can have a 'regular' leveling experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I hope the faction war is just the set-up for a more interesting story arc. If the entire expansion is based around faction war, I will be... kind of salty.
    Legion - Class Fantasy
    8.0 - Race Fa-FACTION FANTASY!!!

I don't know how I feel. I want us to kick Sylvanas' ass and to protect Stormwind, but at the same time I want her to march on it and obliterate the city. T_T Oh my god this is gonna be awesome!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Don’t forget we get 1 (or 2?) more patch in Legion before 8.0 most likely so this could go there too.
    I think people are VASTLY overestimating what Blizz meant by "1 or 2 more story patches."

A story patch can just be a scenario with Magni.

And one of those story patches is very likely 7.3.5 with Antorus.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Genki's leak make much more sense now

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Noooooooo, the one leak I didn't want to be true seems to be right then, that Genki leak called this out. We're getting a filler expansion instead of Azshara / N'zoth.

God damn it. My hype just died with that book because I realized what's gonna happen now.

https://imgur.com/a/McO7c

His leak makes entirely sense now, city siege = Them attacking Stormwind, but hey, let's hope they destroy Goldshire while they're at it, could finally bring back the respect for RP servers if they remove that place for good, LUL.

So I think we found out which leak was true then, it was Genki.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Curveball:

She gets the Horde Army on ships with the intent to attack the Alliance and learns about Azshara and we sail out to Kul'Tiras/Zandalar to go stop her.

Naaaaaah.

Curveball 2: She gathers up the Horde Army to march on Stormwind not to attack, but to propose an end to the endless warring, a true and permanent peace treaty before all of the Horde and Alliance?

Naaaaah.

Curveball 3:

Sylvanas gets her troops together and marches on Stormwind with the intent to force Greymane to answer for attacking the Forsaken at Stormheim and destroying the future of her people.

... possible.

Lowball:

The Horde tries to sack Stormwind and it's Jaina and Kul'Tiras who swoop in and save the day. Sylvanas is cast as a villain but may be presented in a sympathetic manner, since Greymane still actively seeks the end of the Forsaken and Jaina wants the whole Horde dead?
    Curveball 4 while the horse sieges Stormwind, the forsaken counsel betray Sylvanas and allow Janine and Gen to take Loderan and Gilnas back.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Sounds about right...
    Sounds totally wrong, actually.

The book sets this up as a pretty plain MoP scenario. Alliance unified, Warchief aggressing, Horde pissed off.

No racial storylines, just the usual faction ones.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Also no new classes or races, FeelsBadMan

Quote Originally Posted by Tracerz07 View Post
    I just read the book chapter, please link genki leak for comparison?
    https://imgur.com/a/McO7c

This thread is now moving so fast that if you don't sit in your chair all day today, spamming refresh, you won't catch up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    they make those tweets literally every single year.

- - - Updated - - -

sylvanas wants stormwind
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=275306/b...mpler-spoilers
    That exact same phrasing? No. Find the tweets for me, or you're full of bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    With BlizzCon only a day away and the book prologue out, I guess this is the perfect time for me to reveal that I was the one behind all of these.

Sorry about the image spam, I don't know how to make them smaller.

The one thing I did not believe would happen in the Genki leak was city sieges.

Well... fuck. Bamboozled.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkiey View Post
    this thread just went BOOM after that leak... XD

Sooooooo sylvanas in garrosh 2.0 .... WOULD THEY REALLY... go down that path ? :/
    They've been trying (and failing) to prevent her from becoming a villain.

Mostly by not writing about her and just ignoring that she's been actively killing people to sustain her army of zombies.

If they want to get her character somewhere, they're going to have to face the fact that, right now, she's a threat to all the living.

It's possible the book will create an arc in which she realizes how evil her plan was, and changes.
    Maybe we won't see anything but the outcome of that siege in game. It'd be a shame to damage those walls that have just been repaired, but...
    Maybe the expansion has little to do with Sylvanas as this "Lich Queen", and more to do with her as a different person, leading the Horde against a bigger enemy.