Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Horde and Bad guys are one and the same. At least you accept it instead of trying to justify it
    Utterly meaningless as long in a two faction MMO. Absolutely nothing will come of it. This seems to be literally MoP all over again, if at all, since most Horde leaders won't follow her long on that route.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    Her wanting to attack Stormwind doesn't mean something else doesn't occur instead. I wouldn't be surprised if the excerpt was chosen to misdirect.
    Doesn't stop it being the Horde who are the bad guy again. Even if the plan doesn't go ahead the Horde still planned to attack the Alliance straight after the end of the world was just adverted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Utterly meaningless as long in a two faction MMO. Absolutely nothing will come of it. This seems to be literally MoP all over again, if at all, since most Horde leaders won't follow her long on that route.
    Who will lead the rebelion ? That is the question. And will pandaren suffer the most this time as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Btw, do we even have any characters other than sylvanas to kill off ?
    Lets get a clean slate then. Kill every remaining major character from wc3.

Sylvanas, Thrall, Jaina ,Malfurion and Tyrande

Who will lead the rebelion ? That is the question. And will pandaren suffer the most this time as well ?
    If this snippet is any indication Saurfang.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    Draenor is still there....

sigh....inc Grommash
    (weeps)

/10

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol she lost Undercity again.

And this time, there ain't no Vol'jin to help you
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Relax guys, it took 5 years to fix The Park to just destroy in the next xpac xD

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post

He didn't help much last time either, not to mention he failed to recapture his home with horde support for much longer too.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, he sure as hell helped standing outside doing nothing. Don't even go there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Damn. Had shivers going down my spine.
    Then Gamon jumps onto his Epicus Maximus upgraded with more lasers and goes berserk!
    a thing of beauty :')

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, he sure as hell helped standing outside doing nothing. Don't even go there.
    I might be mistaken, but he did plan the attack, even as he stood there gloriously in his raptor
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Lets get a clean slate then. Kill every remaining major character from wc3.

Sylvanas, Thrall, Jaina ,Malfurion and Tyrande
    If this snippet is any indication Saurfang.
    /Loads shotgun
    Well then i will be taking them behind the barn....you don't need to look, but you better cover your ears.

Tfw when you have no charatcers to lead the rebellion lol.

Wonder what alternate reality will Sylvanas escape to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Yeah, but being rotten psycho is the reason people play forsaken. And after lady liadrin im just so scared of what they will do to them. Forsaken druids ? Forsaken pro-life movement ? This is too much for my heart.
    People play Forsaken characters for lots of reasons - to be crazy, sure, but there are more nuanced approaches. I think of my Forsaken Warlock as a fatalistic risk-taker, he feels a great deal of internalized guilt for his actions as a Scourge ghoul (including a few fragmentary memories that don't help), and embraced Fel magic as a means to destroy himself. He takes greater and greater risks, trying to take out as many enemies of the world as possible in the vain hope that he'll be destroyed in a literal blaze of glory at some point.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    I might be mistaken, but he did plan the attack, even as he stood there gloriously in his raptor
    You are mistaken. He was just standing around like a bloody idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    (weeps)

/10
    It makes sense too that the remnants of the Warsong and Grom'kar would show up on Azeroth as exiles...And Thrall running back to Draenor after losing Doomhammer just fits too well. Especially with an extra unoccupied Doomhammer there right now.

Sigh....this is actually what it is, isn't it

7+ Year Old Account
    You are mistaken. He was just standing around like a bloody idiot.
    Idiots don't ride raptors
    Those ride wolves

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Alternate Azeroth, stop Arthas from taking Frostmourne and forming the Iron Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Tfw when you have no charatcers to lead the rebellion lol.

She will lie to her living self and start iron elven horde. Ranger Lords of Quel'thalas confirmed ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I think the whole Stormwind invasion plot being intimated at the very beginning of the book is an indication it may go off-the-rails quite quickly, especially if the war-weary rank and file of the Horde catch hint of the plot before it is under way. There will be proverbial blood in the water if the Alliance hears of it, though; even if nothing actually does come of it. Just the idea that Sylvanas could plan such would be enough to re-ignite the conflict.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead