Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Can't be. Genki said no races or sub-races.
    so ? thres been no garantee of a new race or subraces

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The Desolate Council is probably the infilitration of the twilight's hammer
    Or newly returned Cult of the Damned.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

#RIP Kezzig. He's going to be impaled by Sargeras' sword.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The datamined subraces could still not be really intended to go in, and other subraces could simply be part of "player customization". Or more likely Genki was wrong/full of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    This is interesting

and Actually, for all those who cry Garrosh 2.0

Sylvanas taking Military action against the Alliance is justified. Remember the Alliance was it who attacked the Horde in Stormheim first. Up to the assault on the Broken Shore the Horde and Alliance worked together, but Horde hat to retreat earlier. And this is lead to Varians death, witnessed by Genn, who in return attacked the Horde.

I can see that Sylvanas is marching with the Horde Army to Stormwind to actually demand Greymanes head to continue the Peace.

This will of course not happen. Something will happen here. Most likely Jaina arriving and attacking the Horde who is waiting for the Alliances answer of Greymanes head.
    Please note that Sylvanas tried to screw over a alive Val'kyr for her goals, made a deal with Helya who is Odyn's mortal enemy or rather was. Sylvanas has way more dirt on her hands then Genn Greymane who has a legit beef with her(You took my son's future, now I've taken yours).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Shadows Fall isn't Genkis leak (but I think you already know, I just answered the other guy but quoted you).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    The datamined subraces could still not be really intended to go in, and other subraces could simply be part of "player customization". Or more likely Genki was wrong/full of it.
    We won't know anything for certain until tomorrow.
    Hey

Deleted
    Ever since Cataclysm I hoped for Azshara to make an appearance. Gosh, please Blizzard give me SOMETHING
    Last edited by mmoc0f4b7c4548; 2017-11-02 at 08:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Genn's gonna' die isn't he. :s
    Don't worry wolf bro. We still got Darius motherfuckin' Crowley.

Deleted
    Wouldn't it be funny (and absolutely awful) if all the Forsaken went to Stormwind and took it, and meanwhile the Alliance sailed with Kul Tiras to Lordaeron and reclaimed it from the Desolate Council thingie. Swapping places!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    #RIP Kezzig. He's going to be impaled by Sargeras' sword.
    I wonder what he meant by "eliminate the competition" for that matter.

If we do have a heavy Old God presence along with the Faction War, my guess is he found some Twilight Cultists.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda funny too that Wowpedia has the novel on there already. <3
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/World_of_W...fore_the_Storm
    For the Horde!

Can we get some WoD time travel up in here and make it tomorrow already?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is interesting

Sylvanas taking Military action against the Alliance is justified. Remember the Alliance was it who attacked the Horde in Stormheim first. Up to the assault on the Broken Shore the Horde and Alliance worked together, but Horde hat to retreat earlier. And this is lead to Varians death, witnessed by Genn, who in return attacked the Horde.

I can see that Sylvanas is marching with the Horde Army to Stormwind to actually demand Greymanes head to continue the Peace.

This will of course not happen. Something will happen here. Most likely Jaina arriving and attacking the Horde who is waiting for the Alliances answer of Greymanes head.
    Yeah, and it was Sylvanas who attacked Gilneas. But I predict a truce will happen or what you said at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I still have a hard time believing they'll go 8 years before introducing a new race.
    They will treat subraces as "new races" with the potential argument that there isn't an audience for new races (as all races besides Worgen post TBC have abysmal playercounts)

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    The lack of a new race makes me sad, but beyond that the expansion doesn't seem bad.
    Yeah, me too. I'd rather have a new race instead of sub races but the Shadows Fall leak fits so good into the book chapter and everything we have at the moment... and even the name sounds plausible "Shadows Fall". I like it very much.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny (and absolutely awful) if all the Forsaken went to Stormwind and took it, and meanwhile the Alliance sailed with Kul Tiras to Lordaeron and reclaimed it from the Desolate Council thingie. Swapping places!
    This isn't Starcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember, the prologue starts in Silithus. Whatever's going on with Sylvanas, Jaina, Nathanos, etc. is just a distraction from the real battle. If any of you have read A Game of Thrones, the first novel starts off (and the TV show as well, I guess) with the White Walkers and then gives us hundreds and hundreds of pages about politics and war while the real war, the one we were shown at the very beginning, is swept under the carpet. I think that's what's happening here as well.

We'll start off with some good old-fashioned faction conflict and eventually band together, yet again, to fight the bigger enemy.

Deleted
    This is interesting

She kind of indicated that they had wanted to do it for years, though, didn't she? Seems like they've been brooding about invading Stormwind for a long time.

If stormwind did fall wouldnt the only human kingdom left be Kul'tiras and the rest would be horde controlled? Which would be 1 kingdom away from the circle of stars on the Lordaeron flag being united again... technically