Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Velen: We just saved the world and ended the Burning Crusade by working together. Not as Alliance, not as Horde but as Azerothians under the banner of our Class Hall leaders.

Sylvanas: F*** you, let's go to war.
    Someone make this a signature! This writing is so fucking stupid so far. We go from glorious writing in Legion to this random PoS.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Slyvanus raid boss basically confirmed? She's even delivering her head on a silver platter right to Stormwind's door! Lol, can't wait to kill her dumbass. Glad it's finally been confirmed her plan was to ENSLAVE Eyir. The fanboys can't deny it now. The. Bitch. Is. Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Maybe she wants to kill Genn , little did she know when she gets to stormwind he built a new wall and made the forsaken Pay for it.

My bet, and I hope this makes an ounce of sense, is that something happens in the pre-patch that gets the factions hating each-other again otherwise its "lmao Idk just make t he factions fight again for reasons"
    Sylvanas has despised humanity for quite some time, but this just seems to be incredibly forced, not to mention the other horde races really won't stand long for a war and she even knows this herself.

7+ Year Old Account
    I read the whole thing, thank you.

at the moment I play ally... lets just say I've rolled horde for half of my wow career.

I would LOVE IT if during Sylvanas' Helya debacles she managed to gain the ability or valk to make more forsaken. and valks.

Then went to Stormwind and turned half the city, and marched on E.K.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Also nothing about Helya, maybe in a chapter that wasn't showed.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Sylvanas has despised humanity for quite some time, but this just seems to be incredibly forced, not to mention the other horde races really won't stand long for a war and she even knows this herself.
    If we followed logic this would be the case.

But as we've seen in ages past....

We had leaders telling Garrosh to mind his ones and twos before and that did a whole pile of nothing to stop what happened and they did even less to attempt. So unless these Leaders are willing to step in and tell Sylvanas to go fuck herself after the fiasco with Garrosh We really just are repeating history

Stormwind to her is like a massive hatchery of dead humans just waiting to be rezzed i mean surely the graves in Lordaeron have been picked clean so she needs war with humans to replinish her stock of soldiers. At least this is the only reasoning i can see behind this?

Siege of Stormwind here i come and the title 'Conquerer of Stormwind' is along time coming for us hordies!!

I bet that story line is dropped

It's indirectly mentioned though the focus is with eyir ( spelling ) when her flagship is brought up along with the desolate council who I am curious about personally.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatAgain666 View Post
    Stormwind to her is like a massive hatchery of dead humans just waiting to be rezzed i mean surely the graves in Lordaeron have been picked clean so she needs war with humans to replinish her stock of soldiers. At least this is the only reasoning i can see behind this?
    She despises humanity, it is why the blight was designed to work on undead and humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    She despises humanity, it is why the blight was designed to work on undead and humans.
    Yeah but there must be more to it than that after all it would be a suicidal attack to attack SW without a realistic end goal for her. Like i said Stormwind is full of graves and potential dead soldiers that whats left of her Valks can rezz.

She is a smart cookie unless LOLZ she is being mind controlled BS again by old gods thats the only other thing i can think of.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    "We are attacking Stormwind"

"Why?"

"Destroy their park again lmao"

Take that Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Oishi View Post
    The Desolate Council is most definitely the evolution of our order halls, so we'll be acting independently of our race leaders, which tidies up the rep grind issue with the old factions nicely.
    It's not though its an interm government that replaced sylvannas that has people who are against what sylvannas is doing with the Val'kyr

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryRedVixen View Post
    ugh not that again.
    yeah I'm pretty much done with this crap.

Let me just predict what will happen. A bunch of inconsequential crap, couple of lore characters die, the big evil reveals itself, we beat it up, things go on like it didn't happen because game mechanics don't allow any side to win or lose.

Why do you people get excited for a faction war when nothing will ever come on it?
    #boycottchina

I hope she isn't a raid boss.. From a RP perspective, I like to play as a Undead Rogue who is very loyal to the Dark Lady no matter what and be very anti-alliance. It's fun RPing as an "evil" characer, which Forsaken are. for the most part. I don't wanna team up with alliance to kill her unless she threatens me. hehe

It was the same thing with Seige of Orgrimmar which I didn't really like. Being "forced" into standing up against Garrosh and attacking Orgrimmar was a bit.. eeehhh
    What if you Roleplayed as a Orc Warrior Garrosh fanboy ( I wasn't) but was forced to kill him and his followers even though you secretly were blindly following him?

Velen: Through much difficulty these champions of Azeroth, the Army of the Light, and my people have defeated the Burning Legion.
    Sylvanas: You did this? I did this. Throw me a parade bitch! Let's sack Stormwind!

But its really probably not a faction war,
    its probably sylvannas using Nathanos to raid Stormwind for corpses to raise more dead going against the desolate council causing more inner termoil within her own city as a fair amount of her own constituents are already against her.
    and if there are "Key" figures buried in stormwind or a "catacombs" underneath stormwind/cathedral its a good opportunity for more Nathanos development

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Velen: Through much difficulty these champions of Azeroth, the Army of the Light, and my people have defeated the Burning Legion.
    Sylvanas: You did this? I did this. Throw me a parade bitch! Let's sack Stormwind!
    It all makes sense know she is jealous of Varians great statue and wants her own down there.

Deleted
    Greymane will die, Sylvanas will live.

Dont wanna say it but this leak is looking more and more likely !

https://imgur.com/a/McO7c

The humans rebuilding and the undead breaking them!! and city sieges!