Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    *10 minutes later*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urfaustus View Post

It was the same thing with Seige of Orgrimmar which I didn't really like. Being "forced" into standing up against Garrosh and attacking Orgrimmar was a bit.. eeehhh
    What if you Roleplayed as a Orc Warrior Garrosh fanboy ( I wasn't) but was forced to kill him and his followers even though you secretly were blindly following him?
    blizzard doesn't give a crap about roleplay, they never have. The current writing team even less so.
    #boycottchina

I hope she isn't a raid boss.. From a RP perspective, I like to play as a Undead Rogue who is very loyal to the Dark Lady no matter what and be very anti-alliance. It's fun RPing as an "evil" characer, which Forsaken are. for the most part. I don't wanna team up with alliance to kill her unless she threatens me. hehe

It was the same thing with Seige of Orgrimmar which I didn't really like. Being "forced" into standing up against Garrosh and attacking Orgrimmar was a bit.. eeehhh
    What if you Roleplayed as a Orc Warrior Garrosh fanboy ( I wasn't) but was forced to kill him and his followers even though you secretly were blindly following him?
    RP whatever you want and leave the main story out of your rp. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    RP whatever you want and leave the main story out of your rp. Problem solved.

But what if I want to raid? Problem not solved

Well you know whose grave is rumored to be in Stormwind.

But what if I want to raid? Problem not solved
    Don't rp your character going to the raid.

If Slyvanus attacks Stormwind and she doesn't lose anything as a result, then literally no one will be able to deny the disgusting amount of plot armor she has. Attacking Stormwind has to come with severe consequences. She has to die. Even if she doesn't stay dead. She must die.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    If Slyvanus attacks Stormwind and she doesn't lose anything as a result, then literally no one will be able to deny the disgusting amount of plot armor she has. Attacking Stormwind has to come with severe consequences. She has to die. Even if she doesn't stay dead. She must die.
    she loses arrows and has to make more.

kappa
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Doesn't stop it being the Horde who are the bad guy again. Even if the plan doesn't go ahead the Horde still planned to attack the Alliance straight after the end of the world was just adverted.
    Her wanting war doesn't mean the Horde goes along with it or if the plan even goes anywhere 'before the storm'.

So the second part about sylvanas is very clear. but i dont really understand the opening of the chapter with the goblins? they are inspecting rocks talking about how much one of them hates thousand needles and then there meter goes off the chart? What is the meter? lol sry for being pleb here

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    She even liked him
    Which is weird, she said she won't be taking orders from him at the end of SoO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    she loses arrows and has to make more.

kappa
    Sounds plausible. She's got plenty of that extra thick plot armor. Everyone knows this.

Hold up.
    You're telling me there's a faction leader who isn't acting like an altruistic, peace-loving hippy? Someone is doing something MEAN to ensure their own survival? War in MY Warcraft?
    LITERALLY HITLER!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanataur View Post
    So the second part about sylvanas is very clear. but i dont really understand the opening of the chapter with the goblins? they are inspecting rocks talking about how much one of them hates thousand needles and then there meter goes off the chart? What is the meter? lol sry for being pleb here
    maybe it will be better explained in the full book
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Oishi View Post
    You have been baited do you:
    A ) Flail Furiously
    B ) Throw Rock
    C ) Run Away

But yeah, /oh no I blacked out for three hours, and I found this new armor, must have been a good night!/
    Do you think rp raiding really makes more sense? "Okay time to kill this enemy we've killed once a week for a month and thousands of people also milled before us. And we just ignore all the times we died and were sent back to the spirit healer."

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Well she also admired he was hard to kill and she would test what he is made of, apparently he did not disappoint. But yeah Sylvanas almost praising another character was weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    "It-it not like i like you or anything you troll b-b-baka ! And its not like i follow your orders or anything".

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Why though? The humans attacked her first. Retaliation seems justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Why though? The humans attacked her first. Retaliation seems justified.
    When did the humans attack her? You can't attack stormwind city and not expect massive casualties on both sides.

Though, real talk, if Sylvanas does die then there really is nothing left keeping the Horde/Alliance from becoming one faction. So I guess that'll be nice when all the language/hostility borders go away and we can just jointly group up for stuff.