Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why do people that play wow get triggered when there is a war between horde and alliance? Go play pokemon or something I swear most of you are alliance forsure

The most interesting part about this "teaser" is the Desolate Council. I really want to know more about it, and also: Who is part of this council? Who is "leading" the Forsaken right now? Finally, we might see Forsaken beyond the usual, "We are the loyal subjects of Sylvanas and don't have any personality." (Not counting Lilian Voss as she isn't part of the Forsaken.)

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    Why do people that play wow get triggered when there is a war between horde and alliance? Go play pokemon or something I swear most of you are alliance forsure
    Mainly because Blizzard cannot handle a faction war. The ending of SoO left both factions unsatisfied, and because of WoWs strict structure of two factions neither the Alliance nor the Horde can actually win a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Horde dindu nuffin right?
    The Cata-MoP war was started by Varian attacking the Warchief of the Horde.
    The next war started when Greymane and Rogers attacked the Warchief of the Horde.

Funny you think humans can attack the Warchief with impunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    The next war started when Greymane and Rogers attacked the Warchief of the Horde.

So horde dindu nuffin? Ok.

Maybe the Forsaken will drop another ultimate stinkbomb on Stormwind to end the Second war of Hallows End (first one was in Hillsbrad).

The Cata-Mop war started with Sylvanas invading Gilneas cause Garrosh wanted bigger port in Lordaeron.

Deleted
    I don't think Stormwind will actually fall, but if someone really wants the Horde to win and not just be locked in a stalemate forever they have to make a move against Stormwind. And with Varimathras's snippets, she may already have some people there, who hold enough of a grudge or want to see the kingdom fall that she can attack from the inside while sending the Horde for an attack from the sea.
    I mean... with all the people turning traitor for the Legion, the Twilight Hammer, the Cult of the Damned, there have got to be some left who'd do the same thing for the Horde. Stormwind seems to be the capitol of traitors, I can see Sylvanas abusing that.

Deleted
    Since when Blizzard handled a faction war without massive piles of crap? That's the point, the preview is Tides of War all over again, with Sylvanas replacing Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aestholus View Post
    The Cata-Mop war started with Sylvanas invading Gilneas.
    In that case it was started by Garrosh, he was the one who ordered it.

The Cata-Mop war started with Sylvanas invading Gilneas.
    No, it wasn't because:
    1. The war had already started because Varian attacked Thrall in Undercity.
    2. Gilneas wasn't even part of the Alliance.
    3. Sylvanas was still in Northrend when the invasion began under Garrosh's orders.

Deleted
    The Cata-Mop war started with Sylvanas invading Gilneas cause Garrosh wanted bigger port in Lordaeron.
    Gilneas wasn't part of the Alliance.

Also, saurfang threatening her like he did Garrosh, I hope he acts on it this time.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Keydiam View Post
    The most interesting part about this "teaser" is the Desolate Council. I really want to know more about it, and also: Who is part of this council? Who is "leading" the Forsaken right now? Finally, we might see Forsaken beyond the usual, "We are the loyal subjects of Sylvanas and don't have any personality." (Not counting Lilian Voss as she isn't part of the Forsaken.)
    I'm guessing it'll be members of the Forsaken from the main segments of their society. Probably military leaders, maybe Shadow Priests, Apothecaries, and Deathstalkers.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, because of lore reasons. There is no lore reasons for Horde to try and destroy the Alliance once again. When it was Garrosh it was understandable, but now all faction leaders have an examples of Garrosh fuck up, Iron Horde fuck up and Legion Threat. Every sane tauren, blood elf and orc (especially) would never want to begin all this bullshit. In fact, the most obvious scenarion would be if all Horde leaders would gather and quickly kill Sylvanas to prevent another massacre without winners.
    Last edited by Harbour; 2017-11-02 at 09:53 PM.

Golden writes trash again, plot goes full retard. What the fucking fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    I'm guessing it'll be members of the Forsaken from the main segments of their society. Probably military leaders, maybe Shadow Priests, Apothecaries, and Deathstalkers.
    So... an exarch council?

of course blizzard pulls this shit.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

So... an exarch council?
    Sure. Or what the Blood Elves have, with Rangers and Magisters. That's the whole point of a council.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Golden writes trash again, plot goes full retard. What the fucking fuck.
    They don't just give free reign for authors to do whatever. If Sylvannas attacks sw it's blizz's idea.

Well iam glad i never take what is posted in these books seriously anyway