This pre-announcement excitement never gets old and I haven't been playing since EN raid. I am just listening to WoW musics right now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Even if it's fake. It's well done enough for me to be alright with being fooled.
    Same here. If this is a fake I will be completely and utterly shocked.

Looks like Hearthstone art.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderi View Post
    The Ion tweet is pretty funny as well. It means they're keeping up with the thread as best they can.

Oh christ, what if that Tel'abar leak is legit? Remember it said that Kul'tiras engages in trade with Tel'abim..

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys this has been fun and this is the last time I’ll be looking at this thread as I’m having a blizzcon viewing party tomorrow night(me and friends work and weren’t able to get tickets this year so we’re doing. Media black out to avoid truly spoiling the reveal. Just wanted to say thanks for the hours of entertainment and looking forward to 9.0 thread!
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Harisun View Post
    Not sure if Tel'Abim will be a massive part of the expansion. From what I'm getting from this scene here, there will be references to it as a shout out to the speculators / fans. The focus isn't on the bananas, just a nice little Easter Egg while we get a scene of Kul'Tiras Mariners loading a ship?
    I'm nearly 90% sure this image is from the hearthstone expansion. Anything with Tel'abim and banana's is related to that nat pagel thing. The tortolla pet is probably a promotion between wow and hearthstone to promote this hearthstone expansion

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For the Mythic difficulty speculation.

What's the importance of this scene? Is it a plot moment we're seeing, a zone shot, or perhaps a city?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Oh christ, what if that Tel'abar leak is legit? Remember it said that Kul'tiras engages in trade with Tel'abim..
    No. Some leaks are too dumb to be real.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Got about an hour left before I sleep and then

MORNING PREP FOR BLIZZCON

<.< Lost my composure for a sec.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    For the Mythic difficulty speculation.

What's the importance of this scene? Is it a plot moment we're seeing, a zone shot, or perhaps a city?
    Either an in-game cutscene of something happening to Kul'tiras, or a "Kul'tiras" zone part of the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Underbottom View Post
    Looks like Hearthstone art.
    How on Earth is that anything like Hearthstone art. You'd never get a card that zoomed in and additionally they wouldn't create a scene like that for it. It makes no sense if its a Hearthstone card art.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Has Hearthstone ever used in-game assets for card art before?
    the banana's and crates style look like something youd see in a hearthstone trailer.

10+ Year Old Account

Someone already made the armor set...
    Really wondering if they will have the Kul Tiras Humans be available to you?
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Yep he is definitely monitoring the thread right now
    https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/926221787733438465

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

Someone already made the armor set...
    Really wondering if they will have the Kul Tiras Humans be available to you?
    Different tabard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    How on Earth is that anything like Hearthstone art. You'd never get a card that zoomed in and additionally they wouldn't create a scene like that for it. It makes no sense if its a Hearthstone card art.
    It's not card art, it part of the hearthstone trailer with nat pagel, bananas and monkeys, and a tropical setting

Deleted
    It's Hearthstone art.

"Tel'abim Bananas

4 mana spell"

That's all I can say for now. You'll see for yourselves soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    I've never been so excited over the idea of a soldier carrying a box of bananas.
    lol. Me too.
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not necessarily because well Wrath leading into Cata didn't really speak of well what happened at the end of Wrath.
    The end of Wrath had already happened when it came time to announce Cataclysm, and sinve MoP-WoD theyve had a pretty strong theme of letting each expansion spill over into the next

Quote Originally Posted by Calex View Post
    Yep he is definitely monitoring the thread right now
    https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/926221787733438465
    That's so hype.