Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    @Fahrad Wagner revamped stormwind behind her?

Looks like Stromgarde

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's kind of weird that we don't get to see the classes of Zandalari and Dark Iron dwarves. I guess they're gonna save them for later to keep up the hype.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Zandalar - Warlock, Priest, Mage, Druid, Rogue, Hunter, Shaman, Warrior
    Nightborne - Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Demon Hunter, Hunter, Warrior
    Highmountain - Warlock, Mage, Priest, Demon Hunter (?), Druid, Monk, Hunter, Shaman, Paladin, Warrior

Lightforged - Priest, Mage, Monk, Rogue, Hunter, Shaman, Warrior, Paladin
    Dark Iron - Warlock, Priest, Mage, Rogue, Monk, Hunter, Shaman, Paladin, Warrior, DK
    Void Elf - Lock, Priest, Mage, Rogue, Monk, Hunter, Warrior, DK
    No demon hunters for Nightborne or Highmountain:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...ces#nightborne

i dont get the draenei of ligths... they arent different from normal draenei.. just eyes..

What subraces will you guys create and what classes?
    I'm not tempted to create any, but I will have to to get the armor and maybe other unique rewards.
    I think I'll create either a lightforged draenei paladin, or a void elf... but no idea what class. Again, it's not very tempting.

Yeah... I will save my expressions of skepticism and pessimism for the other threads. I am glad to see all the data mined stuff fits though. The Raptor, the Tottle, the Horse. The set. All of it. Great job to all the dataminers Stiven, Marlamin, others unnamed. Thanks for making this thread fun for a while

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The whole addon felt like filler without really significant features. I feel Blizzard fully realizes that and thats why they show us cinematic NOW - just to make us SOMETHING to chew and be glad about.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    They didn’t mentioned dragons in some kind did they? Because they said that dragons would be important at lvl 12 right?
    Or did I misinterpreted it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    I'm not tempted to create any, but I will have to to get the armor and maybe other unique rewards.
    I think I'll create either a lightforged draenei paladin, or a void elf... but no idea what class. Again, it's not very tempting.
    Void Elf Warlock all the way!

Wait, so the Horde is going to have an extra druid race than the Alliance?

10+ Year Old Account
    My hope is the world is fixed up & brought up to speed or atleast left in state that Draenei & Blood Elf Zones are atleast on the same board. But I'm sure their are alot of things that havn't been revealed yet.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truzam View Post
    Looks like Stromgarde
    It does totally look like Arathi Highlands. It might also be a keep of her own in Tiragarde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is just me who is picturing Edward from Twillight on that void male elf if his hair was blonde?

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Can't make any, already capped on characters.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm still kind of disappointed it wasn't this:

Jokes aside, I'm completely blown away with everything they showed. I can't even express how happy I am right now lol.
    Still haven't seen my eyes. 0/10 unsubbing.

It definitely seems to have a boatload of content. I agree with the 'growing on me' thing, the initial hype doesn't seem as full on as WoD or Legion but if you stop to think about things a bit, it looks really really solid. Like a Legion-ified Mists. Looking forward to it now, only gripe is that the 4 new races not unlocked on new continents (I gather?) should be offered earlier to encourage levelling from 20 and all that. But alas.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm still kind of disappointed it wasn't this:

Jokes aside, I'm completely blown away with everything they showed. I can't even express how happy I am right now lol.
    Didn't you say you didn't like that? Or maybe that was someone else :P

I'm not particularly enthusiasted by the look of void elves. They look like the children of a San'layn with a Nathrezim while a Void Naaru was watching.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    Same. Saurfang is one of the few leaders who deserves a home in the mountains away from the constant war and pork reminders.
    I know right? Poor Saurfang.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Can't make any, already capped on characters.
    Yeah I know, but hopefully Blizzard will stop being retarded and open up atleast 15 or 20 characters per realm for us now!
    Hopefully someone asks about this during the Q&A.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Wait, so the Horde is going to have an extra druid race than the Alliance?
    Seems Alliance is getting an extra paladin race instead (Lightforged Draenei).

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Wonder if the druids have slightly different forms to the normal race.