• Kind of Excited

64 18.93%
  • Neutral

49 14.50%
  • Not Excited

84 24.85%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Faction Wars have always been a thing so that being a problem is kinda weird to me

Neutral, I like the sub-races and the actual content sounds like it could be good, but the story content sounds face-palm worthy and considering I used to love WoW's story I'm suffering some disillusionment with Blizzard's story writing.

I'm always excited to see more WoW. I'm not like the pessimistic crybabies that are never happy. I'll reserve my criticism til AFTER I've played it instead of going right out the gate complaining. That serves nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    Neutral, I care more about the game systems (TF/Legendaries/PvP Templates/Gear specifically) more then anything because they will be the deciding factor in whether I have fun or not and how I decide to play the game.
    I agree.
    Story is subjective, and doesn't influence the minute to minute experience.
    Especially when you repeat it half a dozen times.

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    I'm not excited at all... And the reason is an easy one... its soooo much troll themed forced down our throats on the Horde side. I always hated trolls in WOW... whether raid, dungeon, mob or npc... but now the hub, the zones, the raid is soooo packed with trolls that its sickening sadly. I was so happy when voljin got killed off! I really thought that would be end of trolls for a while.. but boy did they return with a vengeance.

Im envying alliance... the main hub, the leveling zones looks so gorgeous and awesome.

who am i kidding... i still gonna play wow... i still gonna buy the expac... i still gonna be horde... fuck is wrong with me.
    You aren't letting part of the story or even aesthetics "ruin" the whole experience as a faction for you, which I would actually say is a pretty good attitude to be having.

So kudos to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Seems pretty exciting so far!
    I actually like going back to the roots of Warcraft for a bit instead of the usual supervillain who is going to destroythe entire world kind of stuff, it's a nice change.
    Also trolls are back!I always loved the troll raids that we had and have been wishing for a new one for a long time.

I think it's going to be pretty good!

I hope the boat stuff isn't another mission table. If there's mission tables of any kind I'm not even going to bother

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Not enough info.

So far sounds like more of Legion with a few minor additions.

Theme, is good though.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-11-03 at 09:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted neutral.

The theme is pure Warcraft, and no longer a cosmic threat that somehow manages to blur the lines between factions. That's cool! Back to basics, back to the core of the IP's story.

I feel the typical WoW hype welling within me, but I'e been unsubbed since February after 8 years, and while all of this seems cool, while thinking of leveling and replacing raid fear with greens brings back warm memories, while the excitement of discovering new zones, quests and abilities is a good memory to think back on, the reasons I stopped playing are the same as they were before the announcement, reasons that have little to do with new content.

-I only really cared about raiding across multiple alts in one guild. Artifacts really stressed my ability to do this, and I resigned myself to just playing one character.
    -I chose to play with a small, insular group of people, because there's really no other option unless you want to lose your fucking mind.
    -All of my close WoW friends have become severe examples of casual players or are no longer playing.
    -I don't have the time to raid competitively anymore.

No amount of announced content is going to change the fact that I simply cannot play the game the way I want to anymore, with old friends, grinding through heroic and mythic on multiple toons. The game's not for me anymore.

Seems like they're trying to make things right and remind players that this is a world embroiled in faction-based conflict, which is cool. I just can't participate.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    new expansions looks neat so far, really feel tho they waste too many resources on vanilla, which was definitly not needed to be a thing
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Entirely not excited for my pvp experience of 13 years to be gutted for some rape whistle.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like rerolling and leveling, so theres vanilla and new races, but no easy way to get them for existing toons except to PAY.
    PVP changes mean I can return to my original server and dig up some abandoned toons too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustardisbad View Post
    I am more hyped than any other expansion announcement for any game ever. Alliance vs Horde is the soul of the game, and I am so excited to see the alliance (master faction) take back our beloved Lordaeron. Also subraces are going to be amazing, you cannot go wrong with more playable races to diversify the community more, esp good for rp servers.
    Preach PREACH!!!!

Totally agree, I have wanted this xpac for a long time!

no new class, no 4th spec, no big class reworks as far as we've been told so far, so far the expansion looks pretty bland.

Legion added mythic+ which was a good change, world quests which whle boring at moments were better than the old daily system, pvp honor system which was pretty ok. And ofcourse demon hunter was added.
    This new expansion barely adds anything. We get some subraces as was datamined but when looking at actual new systems/features it's insanely lacking so far. I hope they surprise us a bit more later on.
    Last edited by Ryuushima; 2017-11-03 at 09:51 PM.

The fact that alliance only gets wquests in Zandalar and Horde only gets wquests in Kul'Tiras really puts a huge red X on it for me. That is all we gathered from the panel after the announcement. Maybe in the panel in an hour they will confirm this isn't the case. Until then, I'm pretty pissed I have to roll a horde character just to see 3 of the 6 zones worth of actual questing content. A world quest is a lazy, shallow, talking head that pops up and tells you the bare minimum amount of info you need to kill 12 bears.

Underwhelming. The island thing sounds interesting, but I have the feeling they are going to end up as throw away content like scenarios. The Warfront thing sounds good but, you have to decide what to build between 20 people, in a pug? New zones are not inspiring, new races may as well have just been extra skin/horn types etc on character creation. Although Queen Azshara looks awesome, and I will be interested to see what they plan to do with titanforging. The level scaling is a welcome addition, but not really part of the expac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the only thing i'm verry desapointed with i the fact we cant be the new race on the classe we want....restrcitions for class like always then if you want to be a cool nightborn shaman just go to hell or change your class for mage

Deleted
    Anything is better than Legion at this point. WoW is running on fumes and despite the huge contrast between WoD and Legion, sub numbers have not risen.

I am also worried about the drought that we will have to endure until the new expansion. BfA is very early in development and the 7.3.5 patch seems to increase replayability of the existing content through leveling changes etc. Argus is not exactly the best patch content you know. Gets old fast

It would be great if they added a "Rebirth" option to WoW where you start from scratch at level 20 with the same name and inventory as another race. :/

I'm actually excited! So excited that I'm resubbing when this expansion releases. I've always been a fan of the whole Alliance-Horde conflict. I've been wanting subraces for a few years now, so I got super excited seeing what we'll have at launch, and then hearing that more will come post-launch. I also figured that if a faction war was coming, then the Alliance and Horde would need allies...thus subraces!

And to the people who are hesitant about liking this expansion, imagine this one leading into an Old Gods-themed expansion. Besides, the Alliance and Horde need their own separate story arcs, mostly involving the recovery of their factions after such major battles.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroii View Post
    Now that you have heard the info regarding whats in the expansion how many of you are excited not excited kinda excited or dissapointed
    Excited by what exactly?
    Them pointlessly destroying my home city and giving it to a bunch of inbred dogs who have no claim and no ancestral connection to it?

No. I'm not excited. I'm furious.