Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I have several of them. I just want to play them on Alliance.
    play a void elf

I also wanted High elves, but remember, if there is a non-sickly skin tone, you can pick it and roleplay a High elf.
    I mean it beats roleplaying a High elf as a Night elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    I also wanted High elves, but remember, if there is a non-sickly skin tone, you can pick it and roleplay a High elf.
    I mean it beats roleplaying a High elf as a Night elf.
    Sweet child, the sickly skin tone is literally what's void elves are all about. Alliance are all about those freaky blue elves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    play a void elf
    That's not a High Elf. Blood Elves look more like High Elves than Void Elves do. Blizzard is retarded thinking that that's what players wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not a High Elf. Blood Elves look more like High Elves than Void Elves do. Blizzard is retarded thinking that that's what players wanted.
    But...you got a thalassian elf model. That's literally a model belonging to the other faction.

Sure, you look like a zombie, but I am astonished they gave you as much as they did.

That's not a High Elf. Blood Elves look more like High Elves than Void Elves do.
    Hmmmmm maybe that's because Blood elves are High elves that changed their name...

10+ Year Old Account
    Really not happy with the Nightborn going to the horde though I guess it does make thematic sense with all their similarities to Bloodelves.

I do love the look of the Lightforged Draenei though but feel like Voidelves are clearance sale Highelves.... and dark iron dorfs are just pure skin re-colour with red eyes.

With this the horde have one additional race that can turn into druids so I hope the alliance get something similar. They did mention that more sub-races will be coming so I'm sure they will take feedback into consideration.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Hmmmmm maybe that's because Blood elves are High elves that changed their name...
    High Elves plus fel corruption, yes. But nonetheless uncorrupted High Elves still exist and they are part of the Alliance. Even now that Void Elves exist, there are still uncorrupted High Elves as part of the Alliance, just not playable.

10+ Year Old Account
    High Elves plus fel corruption, yes. But nonetheless uncorrupted High Elves still exist and they are part of the Alliance. Even now that Void Elves exist, there are still uncorrupted High Elves as part of the Alliance, just not playable.
    And they never will be. If Blizzard wanted to make uncorrupted High elves playable they wouldnt have needed to make void elves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    And they never will be. If Blizzard wanted to make uncorrupted High elves playable they wouldnt have needed to make void elves.
    They didn't need to make Void Elves. Someone at Blizzard had a brainfart. Nobody wanted Void Elves to begin with. If Alliance can get Lightforged Draenei as a subrace, which is just draenei with light markings that aren't even visible, then why not High Elves? Give the Horde something in return. Like... Dark Iron Dwarves. Or renegade Worgen that are originally from Lordaeron. Or at least give Void Elves the option to look like normal High Elves and not like zombies. You can call them Void Elves for all I care, just let them look normally. This is a cruel joke. If you give us the Blood Elf model you might as well do it properly. Even green eyes are better than this abomination.

Personally, I hope these "wings" are a part of the character model, not heritage set. They're unlikely to be, but without them, they're essentially Blood Elf DKs.

Exactly this. Blizzard introduced subraces and decided to give you another set of blue elves instead of High elves. I think the message is pretty clear: "Blood elves will forever be the only playable High elves. Too bad they aren't on your favorite faction, but here, enjoy those new sickly blue elves!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Exactly this. Blizzard introduced subraces and decided to give you another set of blue elves instead of High elves. I think the message is pretty clear: "Blood elves will forever be the only playable High elves. Too bad they aren't on your favorite faction, but here, enjoy those new sickly blue elves!"
    But they aren't the only playable High Elves now. Void Elves are a shitty form of High Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't need to make Void Elves. Someone at Blizzard had a brainfart. Nobody wanted Void Elves to begin with. If Alliance can get Lightforged Draenei as a subrace, which is just draenei with light markings that aren't even visible, then why not High Elves? Give the Horde something in return. Like... Dark Iron Dwarves. Or renegade Worgen that are originally from Lordaeron. Or at least give Void Elves the option to look like normal High Elves and not like zombies. You can call them Void Elves for all I care, just let them look normally. This is a cruel joke. If you give us the Blood Elf model you might as well do it properly. Even green eyes are better than this abomination.
    Because what you wanted was a playable Blood Elf on the Alliance. You have 90% of that, they just look weird.

You should be thankful you got as much as you did.

Deleted
    Because what you wanted was a playable Blood Elf on the Alliance. You have 90% of that, they just look weird.

You should be thankful you got as much as you did.
    You make no sense.

the horde we got tauren with different horns is less interesting to the dranei of light

the horde we got tauren with different horns is less interesting to the dranei of light
    Nightborne and Zandalari are definitely the most interesting and most unique out of the six, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Nightborne and Zandalari are definitely the most interesting and most unique out of the six, though.
    I personally wanted forest troll! the horde have forest troll from wcII

10+ Year Old Account
    You make no sense.
    I make perfect sense. I think the Alliance getting any kind of thalassian model wasn't the best move. But this defective version ensuring you'll never have a blood elf copy is acceptable.

I personally wanted forest troll! the horde have forest troll from wcII
    If Forest Trolls don't end up happening, I'll be surprised. Probably Farakki/Sand Trolls, too. (just Darkspear + different skin)

I'd also expect Broken and maybe Sargerei Draenei to show up eventually.