Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamidroon View Post
    Sooooo, 7.3.5 on ptr "in a few weeks". Sounds like we'll be stuck in ToS for quite a while -_-
    7.3.2 prepared everything for Antorus already and it's live. We will already be in Antorus by time 7.3.5 releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    7.3.2 prepared everything for Antorus already and it's live. We will already be in Antorus by time 7.3.5 releases.
    No indication of a release date either though. Has me worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamidroon View Post
    No indication of a release date either though. Has me worried.
    Oh please, the indication couldn't be anymore clear with the 7.3.2 patch notes. They literally say "this patch is to get the servers ready for the Antorus raid release".

Deleted
    Oh please, the indication couldn't be anymore clear with the 7.3.2 patch notes. They literally say "this patch is to get the servers ready for the Antorus raid release".
    They always give fair warning for when the raid is to be relased. ToS got a 18 days advance 'warning' Unless they say something at the panel either today or on the q&a tomorrow it's very unlikely that Antorus release would be the week of the 14th.

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    They always give fair warning for when the raid is to be relased.
    lol'd

They give fair warning when a patch is releasing(a week before) and it just so happens a lot of raid launches have been with them(1 week after giving 14 day "warning").

Not the case for Antorus.

You will get a 1 week ahead of time announcement from Blizzard. That's it.

Deleted
    lol'd

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...mb-of-sargeras

http://www.wowhead.com/news=265103/t...l-on-june-20th

Tomb of Sargeras Raid Unlock Schedule - Normal on June 20th
    posted 2017/05/31 at 12:08 PM by perculia
    patch 7.2.5 was separate from ToS and it's release date was revealed even later than when they made it official when ToS would drop.

You want a few more of these examples or you gonna sit down and be quiet now child?
    Last edited by mmoc17640b528e; 2017-11-03 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    patch 7.2.5 was separate from ToS
    LMFAO. June 13th and June 20th. Exactly what I said.

It seems blizzard is mind fucking people because they can't wrap their heads around the fact a raid this xpac is not launching a week after a .5 patch and is already live and waiting to be unlocked when they feel like it.

Antorus will either unlock on the 14th or 28th(depending on how they want to handle thanksgiving week). Expecting anything otherwise is just silly.

Deleted
    LMFAO.
    Nighthold to Release on January 17th
    posted 2016/12/15 at 5:09 PM by perculia
    Tomb of Sargeras Raid Unlock Schedule - Normal on June 20th
    posted 2017/05/31 at 12:08 PM by perculia
    So Blizzard posted advanced warning for Nighthold a month in advance of release. And advanced warning for ToS was given on May 31st with the release happening on June 20th.

You child are full of shit. (Or illeterate)

PS: Shortest advance warning they've given so far this expansion is for ToV (which was a side-tier) where the release schedule was posted on Oct 24th and the raid opened on Nov 8th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still suspecting that Antorus opening will bring about a new PvP Season.
    We haven't had the "official" 2 weeks notice yet.

I am having hopes for the 15th (EU) but I am not betting on it anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post
    I am having hopes for the 15th (EU) but I am not betting on it anymore.
    They haven't said a word yet, and it's the biggest raid tier of the whole expansion (and arguably the most wanted) ,Historically all expansion we have been given minimum two weeks advanced warning for all raids, so at this point it would surprise me a ton if they would just come out and say 'oh btw Antorus is Nov 15th'

More likely it'll be Nov 22nd with a final bunch of nerfs dropping next week (together with the release schedule)

Releasing on the 14th is leagues worse than releasing on the 21st. Mythic week 1 matters more than heroic/norm week, even for general community reasons because that's when, outside of everything we already get in heroic/norm week, we also get M+ cap change and the mythic raid.

I also feel that Black Friday (and that whole weekend) is becoming more and more than just an American thing, so 28th is my pick for release date. It's only one week after the 156-day raid schedule and avoids all the issues.
    Last edited by Nize; 2017-11-04 at 12:01 AM.

I just can't wait to quote clevin when he's proven wrong. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    Apologies if you've hashed this out and I missed it. I was thinking about this while out running this week, figuring they can't wait till new year but won't want those competing for world first to be stuck in raid on Thanksgiving or Christmas day. So I'm thinking the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.

Maybe someone else knows better?
    Blizzard, like 99% of the WoW community, does not care at all about the mythic world first race and they certainly don't set launch windows around the constraints of Method and Exorsus.

I still stand by that it might not be until January. The only realistic time it could work in Nov is the week after Thanksgiving, and we are getting pretty close to that to where it won't be possible since no 2 week notice has yet to be given..

December might work but they can't open Mythic too close to Christmas as there wouldn't be enough time for devs to correct issues with Mythic balancing/tuning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eyechewer View Post
    Blizzard, like 99% of the WoW community, does not care at all about the mythic world first race and they certainly don't set launch windows around the constraints of Method and Exorsus.
    Except it's not about a world first race, it's about balancing the raid in general, also class balance. That they do care about.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    I still stand by that it might not be until January. The only realistic time it could work in Nov is the week after Thanksgiving, and we are getting pretty close to that to where it won't be possible since no 2 week notice has yet to be given..

December might work but they can't open Mythic too close to Christmas as there wouldn't be enough time for devs to correct issues with Mythic balancing/tuning.
    Dragonsoul and Icecrown both opened late November/early December

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    it won't be possible since no 2 week notice has yet to be given
    two week notice is for pvp, the raids have had a month for nighthold and twenty days for tomb of sargeras advanced warning. antorus is the last of the expansion, and the biggest of them all. would be surprising to see that for some reason have less than the twenty days advanced warning they gave for tomb of sargeras.

I'm really doubtful that they're able to stick to their 77 days-cycle. We would have had an announcement by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    I'm really doubtful that they're able to stick to their 77 days-cycle. We would have had an announcement by now.
    Wouldn't 77 days be week of the 14th? Yeah, not a chance that is happenin, Week of the 21st is even doubtful at this point.

Deleted
    They didn't announce it on blizzcon yet so unlikely to be on November, I'm betting mid December or even January, this is gonna be the last raid so the release date is also dependent when they plan the next expansion to be released

Insider info: Nov 28 for normal/heroic and Dec 5 for mythic.