Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post

oh wait did someone cast an AoE heal ??? He's literally godest Marriest Sue evah !!!1!11!
    It's not just that he used a really powerful spell he pulled out of his butt. It's his lack of flaws, his promotion to a high position for no reason, the admiration of everyone around him, being a chosen one, etc.

There's more to calling him a Mary Sue than just his butt pulling ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    When did I say I liked Green Jesus?
    You try to frame Anduin as a mary sue, while all improtant 'good' characters always were. It's nothing new. It's the way important characters get treated. And you have those to help flesh out these characters. The side cast. Like Sylvanas. Her only reason to be there is to show that when life gives you hardship it is ok to go full on genocidal with no regards to anyone around you. And that is the figure the Horde picked to rally around. Says a lot about them and whatever illusion of 'Honor and Right' they cling to. They're animals, nothing else.

Well I mean in the comics (which is canon in this case) Anduin is a Paladin... like the Paladin of Paladins. Maybe he's just finally getting his correct Class in game finally? Traditionally paladins are priests wearing armor...*points to Anduin*

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Common sense is a fallacy so yay for me I guess. And the silencing effect is tied to the scream. Scream is a sound. She wasn't exactly standing right in from of Dar'khan's face when she silenced him. And she silenced him for longer than, what, two minutes that happened between her scream her and Anduin covering half of his army in a bubble?
    You don't understand the mechanic of the spell. No one does. Why do you even assume that everyone who hears must be silenced no matter the distance? Anduin was quite far away. There's no common sense in your response by bringing physics and magic together.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2017-11-04 at 03:49 PM.

Mass resurrection is a paladin spell, way back in WC3. I don't see a problem here.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not just that he used a really powerful spell he pulled out of his butt. It's his lack of flaws, his promotion to a high position for no reason, the admiration of everyone around him, being a chosen one, etc.

That spell is a common paladin spell used from WC3 (if we are talking about a rez) or a common heal all priests / paladins have (ae heals).
    He also got promoted to his high position because his father the KING died. Last time i checked thats how it works.

His spell is nothing special. Aoe Heal/res has been in WarCraft since forever.

Deleted
    Hold on, I'll write the next Wyrt post:

"Yeah but he ass-pulled a powerful spell wtf? And why is he a king now??? Why does the Alliance love him???????????????????????????? omg he's a chosen one wtf??"

Quote Originally Posted by Firann View Post
    That spell is a common paladin spell used from WC3 (if we are talking about a rez) or a common heal all priests / paladins have (ae heals).
    He also got promoted to his high position because his father the KING died. Last time i checked thats how it works.
    I'm not talking about him being King of Stormwind. I'm talking about High King.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    His spell is nothing special. Aoe Heal/res has been in WarCraft since forever.
    A spell that healed dozens of people is nothing special? Really?

Deleted
    It looked more like Power Word: Barrier merged with Holy Word: Sanctuary to me.

I'm more interested in Anduin wearing worgen mask (or was it a lion mask?), looking more bulky and well... participating in Alliance vs Horde conflict (tho his wet eyes might suggest that he's not happy about it)

Deleted

I'm not sure if you're stupid, overly ignorant to the facts people are throwing at you all the time or literally the R word...

So priests are now pulling spells out of their butts, Princes doesn't became kings after their fathers die and beeing naive unexperienced teenager beeing put into the high position because your father (that was a king btw) died.

Admiration of everyone ??? didn you ever done or watched the broken shore questline with him ???? It's literally opposite that you just said...

So please stop pulling your headcannon out of your butt and start reading an actuall facts...

Quote Originally Posted by Smrtby View Post
    Because the poster says so! (even though literally every mage on the battlefield, which were closer than Anduin, is unaffected too)
    what mage?

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    It looked more like Power Word: Barrier merged with Holy Word: Sanctuary to me.

I'm more interested in Anduin wearing worgen mask (or was it a lion mask?), looking more bulky and well... participating in Alliance vs Horde conflict (tho his wet eyes might suggest that he's not happy about it)
    Lion, the white lion of stormwind.

Deleted
    Sylvanas shoot an arrow into cogwheels which created explosion??
    I think she shot a fire arrow into the cannon's ammunition which caused the explosion. That's why the previous scene shows the siege tower firing a cannon from its middle, so it introduces the weakness Sylvanas then exploits.

Quote Originally Posted by Meggle View Post
    Lion, the white lion of stormwind.
    think the Lion needs to put his rabid dog on a leash and go home instead of starting world wars.

It really isn't. A Deathknight can raise a small army. Malfurion drown an entire battlefield. Medvih soloed trolls. Uther buffed his troops while still being a great fighter himself.

I'm not sure if you're stupid, overly ignorant to the facts people are throwing at you all the time or literally the R word...

So priests are now pulling spells out of their butts, Princes doesn't became kings after their fathers die and beeing naive unexperienced teenager beeing put into the high position because your father (that was a king btw) died.

Admiration of everyone ??? didn you ever done or watched the broken shore questline with him ???? It's literally opposite that you just said...

So please stop pulling your headcannon out of your butt and start reading an actuall facts...
    So, when's my priest going to get a giant heal that heals the entire raid all at once?

I'm not talking about king of Stormwind. I'm talking about High King. They're different positions.

What about the Broken Shore questline? Both Velen and Genn were there to support him, not the opposite of that.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    what mage?
    A night elf mage was firing magic.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not talking about him being King of Stormwind. I'm talking about High King.

Stormwind is the largest military in the Alliance (as seen by how many human footmen were there compared to the rest). Furthermore Genn has been supporting Varian and now him ever since Wolfheart. The dwarfs like him because he played an important role in forming the council of the three hammers, by not allowing his father to execute Moira, and also we know that Dwarfs and humans in general have a strong kinship. Gnomes are Gnomes. They are just happy they invent stuff. Velen and the Draenei are more neutralish and we know that Velen has a soft spot for his student.

The only race that could have had an issue with him being High King are the Night Elves, but I guess they dont really have much of an option.

Regarding his AE healing spell... Its as special as a shaman making it rain and everyone being healed In addition we are talking about a person with a high affinity with the light. He basically supercharged a normal AE spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Firann View Post
    Stormwind is the largest military in the Alliance (as seen by how many human footmen were there compared to the rest). Furthermore Genn has been supporting Varian and now him ever since Wolfheart. The dwarfs like him because he played an important role in forming the council of the three hammers, by not allowing his father to execute Moira, and also we know that Dwarfs and humans in general have a strong kinship. Gnomes are Gnomes. They are just happy they invent stuff. Velen and the Draenei are more neutralish and we know that Velen has a soft spot for his student.

The only race that could have had an issue with him being High King are the Night Elves, but I guess they dont really have much of an option.
    Like I said, promoted to a position of power for no reason.