Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    if losing means becoming undead, well sure...
    Embrace eternal life.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Genn must tell Sylvanas he is okay with his kingdom being destroyed by her, his people and his son killed and plague spread all over their homes. Night elves are supposed to give up Teldrassil for firewood to heat Orgrimmar. Jaina must not be mad about her city being nuked after Thrall put the wrong guy into position of warchief after everything Jaina sacrificed for peace.

Now, how do I take this Horde costume off?
    I know right!
    compared to everything that horde has done to alliance, alliance actions are not near enough!

what Im mad about is why king Varian didnt destroy the whole Orgrimar to the ground when they could.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Embrace eternal life.
    Eternal death doesn't = eternal life. Lightforged is closer to that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    I know right!
    compared to everything that horde has done to alliance, alliance actions are not near enough!

what Im mad about is why king Varian didnt destroy the whole Orgrimar to the ground when they could.
    Because the Alliance try and take the high ground, even when the enemy are literal world invading genocidal maniacs claiming they're entitled to land, but then also demand wood after choosing to build in a desert.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Pretty obvious Greymane is manipulating Anduin. The whole "revenge for the betrayal at broken shore" is hogwash. The Horde had to retreat because they were flanked on all sides and all the leaders were gravely injured. I wish Sylvanas' arrow killed him in Stormheim.
    No one on the Alliance side of the house knows that though. And its hard to fault them considering the undead archers calmly turned around and walked away instead of running away in a panic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    By the time of the Wrathgate he was in open rebellion against the Horde. He killed just as many Horde soldiers as he did Alliance once at the Wrathgate. He killed many more Horde ones in Undercity. His attack at the Wrathgate was as much of a Horde attack against the Alliance as Fandral attacking Thrall in 4.1 was an Alliance attack against the Horde.

And the Alliance did know Putress was acting independently before they came into contact with Thrall in the Battle for Undercity. They contact the Horde first, Varian realizes what really happens and focuses on the part of the Horde losing Undercity, uses it as an opportunity to strike and only at the end of all of that declares war. You know the lore so well
    The first part you're right on.

The second part you are wrong. The Alliance is hunting Putress. The Horde is hunting Varimathras. The Alliance didn't know. Varians hot head clashed with Garroshs hot head, forcing Jaina to have to freeze and port them out.

I know right!

What I'm really mad about is Blizzard considers the Alliance liberating Ogrimar and then handing it back to be a "fist pumping moment" for Alliance players.

Yes, you showed how you deal with Legion without Help in Warcraft 3. Nobody was impressed, especially not the Legion.
    You mean when we had to fight demons and undead and orcs at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Drpizka View Post
    *cough* the purge *cough* of Dalaran *cough*
    Throwing out traitors. So?

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Maybe Theramore shouldn't have invaded Durotar during peacetime?
    Theramore existed to broker peace. They got nuked as thanks.

IDK, we get to burn Teldrassil. You can have your Ruin Kingdom. I mean look at the pic with Sylvi standing there and looking at Teldrassil in flames. One of the best.
    Edgy

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    olny after she had clearly been corrupted by a void lord or old god, i mean they must have 13 year olds writing their story arcs for them its not hard to read between the lines
    Seeing your people murdered does that to you. No corruption needed.

Blood Elves acted only after Jaina already broke Dalaran's neutrality. And almost all races of WoW are abominations. Humans are Vrykul corrupted by the Old Gods in this setting for god's sake.
    Stay neutral in the face of war crimes?

And no, humans and the alliance races are people. Orcs, Tauren, Trolls and Goblins are basically talking animals. Not real people. Forsaken are abominations in the face of the Light. Blood elves are tainted traitors.

It's the Alliance that attacked the Horde in Legion, depleting the numbers of both sides...
    You mean after they betrayed us?

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    On wowpedia its staded that Varian started the war after the wrathgate fiasco and that was mid wrath, so technicly the alliance started that one

"After years of cold war, with conflict being restrained to skirmishes in places like Alterac Valley and Warsong Gulch, King Varian Wrynn proclaimed open war against the Horde following the Battle of Angrathar the Wrathgate, a challenge in which the newly crowned Warchief Garrosh Hellscream gladly engaged in. The new war between the two superpowers raged across the Cataclysm and Pandaria Campaigns."
    You mean the Wrathgate fiasco where the Horde threw new plague onto the Alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    I think displacing Genn and giving him a dose of Karma was the most justified event in this entire franchise.

The dude is an absolute fucking asshole and until Varian caved. thats exactly what he said too about him joining ALliance.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe the will start a battle for the Theramore crater next
    He did what was best for his people. You razed an entire nation. Murdered women and children. You nuked a city. The Horde betrays us again and again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Alliance invades and harasses Blood elves, Forsaken, and Kalimdor Horde Territory non stop since 2004/2007

Lets look at Cataclysm though. how many zones are Wars with Forsaken fighting off Worgen , Human, and Dwarf armies crawling up every inch of her territory?

Now how many forsaken are skulking around stormwind and Ironforge areas?

STAY OUT

LEAVE US ALONE

and before you mention southshore.

Their destruction was LONG overdue from the constant harassment attacks the Forsaken suffered from Alliance scum. Lorewise Southshore was a massive alliance port and the main land point of the Stormwind Refugees after the 1st War.

it's not some simple innocent village
    Leave us alone? You burned down our forests on Kalimdor (Orcs). You betrayed us to the Horde (Belfs). You are abominations occupying a HUMAN city. (Forsaken).

Leave us alone? YOU CAME TO OUR PLANET! You started 3 wars! Should have stayed on Draenor, greenskin scum.

i'd like him to be the new rug front of the warchief throne

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    What I'm really mad about is Blizzard considers the Alliance liberating Ogrimar and then handing it back to be a "fist pumping moment" for Alliance players.
    I'm mad too. We should have listened to Jaina and ended them.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackxero View Post
    From the cinematic, Its pretty evident that Greymane is somehow behind all the madness as Anduin seems reluctant or in other words influenced at the start.
    So what you guys think whether Greymane is gonna be Garrosh 2.0?
    1st thought that popped into my head watching "who's pulling the strings of the boy king".
    when you look at how Anduin has acted in previous expansions, and now he's knocking on the UC door
    with all that, How this unfolds is going to be incredible.

I know right!

Could he though? Because both Malfurion and Velen say SoO out. With the most powerful Alliance leaders missing, there's a chance that had Varian went with the dismantling project of Jaina, the Alliance would lose the following leader brawl. Leaving Alliance leadership in tatters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Madness? I don't remember any madness in the trailer, only the Alliance doing what they should have done five years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    Madness? I don't remember any madness, only the Alliance doing what they should have done five years ago.
    30 years ago. Orc genocide instead of camps.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    The first part you're right on.

The second part you are wrong. The Alliance is hunting Putress. The Horde is hunting Varimathras. The Alliance didn't know. Varians hot head clashed with Garroshs hot head, forcing Jaina to have to freeze and port them out.
    What the hell are you talking about? You said that the Alliance didn't know Putress was acting independently when they declared war. That is not true. They learned he was a rebel three quests earlier, when you accompany Jaina to Orgrimmar. Here: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Fate...inst_Your_Will

There was no mere retaliation and defense. Varian knew the Horde lost Undercity to rebellion. That's one of the main reasons he invaded it. He didn't learn about Putress being independent only from Thrall in Undercity like you claimed.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Hey, we said that we would "end the Horde" if it tried anything. During WoD announcement, Alliance was called "the only superpower on Azeroth" or something. Sure we all knew it was bullshit, but it really didn't take Horde long to be equal in strength again. Either there are cloning vats working at full speed under Orgrimarr or Sylvanas was busy digging through graveyards to bolster their ranks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Yep jaina was right all along.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    He was an isolationist who was unaligned with a massive wall between his kingdom and the rest of the world. Then Sylvanas attacked unprovoked, which also killed his son. Any logical person would say he is justified, like Jaina was and is. You can debate whether it is them going berserk, but you can't debate their reactions are justified.
    That war was never justified. It's just throwing more people to their deaths for the arbitrary concept of revenge/vengeance.

"They killed a bunch of our people. I'm going to have a lot more of my same people die just so I can make them die."

You mean when we had to fight demons and undead and orcs at the same time?
    You guys said that you were the only thing standing up to safe this world. The facts tell a different story, as seen the last time you tried to stand up against the Legion alone out of your stupid pride.

edgy
    Stating that trading a world tree for a ruin is a bad deal is edgy nowadays? Also the artwork is awesome. So edgy to like good artwork.

Throwing out traitors. So?
    Jaina still broke Dalaran's neutrality first. Also, the Purge was performed against Dalaran's law.

Theramore existed to broker peace. They got nuked as thanks.
    Northwatch attacking the Barrens was the first act of faction aggression after post-WotLK truce. Northwatch is Theramore's subject. By the time Theramore got nuked, Theramore was turned into Alliance's staging ground for invasion of Horde zones in central Kalimdor and Theramore's own forces led incursion into four of them and were active in two more contested zones. What a peace broker you got there.

Stay neutral in the face of war crimes?
    First of all, you're moving goalposts already. Secondly, what war crimes?

And no, humans and the alliance races are people. Orcs, Tauren, Trolls and Goblins are basically talking animals. Not real people. Forsaken are abominations in the face of the Light. Blood elves are tainted traitors.
    Yeah, nothing screams purity like Old God corruption /s And why would Trolls, Goblins and Orcs be talking animals? Who did the Blood Elves betray? Since when does the Light as a whole give a shit about anything?

You mean after they betrayed us?
    Yeah, a necessary retreat is such a grand betrayal Damn that Jaina betraying Orcs at Hyjal.

You mean the Wrathgate fiasco where the Horde threw new plague onto the Alliance?
    Horde rebels aren't Horde. Was Fandral attacking Thrall in 4.1 Alliance aggression?

He did what was best for his people. You razed an entire nation. Murdered women and children. You nuked a city. The Horde betrays us again and again and again.
    How are war actions during war, started by the Alliance, then resumed after truce by the Alliance, betrayals?

You betrayed us to the Horde (Belfs).
    Blood Elves left the Alliance long before they joined the Horde. They were also sentenced to death by acting leader of the Alliance and sabotaged by the Alliance in TBC before they actually joined the Horde.

You are abominations occupying a HUMAN city. (Forsaken).
    Forsaken "occupied" their own city. Humans as a whole have zero claim to a specific nation.

Without Malfurion and Velen, the Horde leaders would have overpowered the Alliance ones present.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell are you talking about? You said that the Alliance didn't know Putress was acting independently when they declared war. That is not true. They learned he was a rebel three quests earlier, when you accompany Jaina to Orgrimmar. Here: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Fate...inst_Your_Will

There was no mere retaliation and defense. Varian knew the Horde lost Undercity to rebellion. That's one of the main reasons he invaded it. He didn't learn about Putress being independent only from Thrall in Undercity like you claimed.
    Sylvanas claimed it to the Alliance, but Varian doesn't trust her (which you'd know if you played Alliance side too). I play both sides. Now lets be fair, no one trust Sylvanas even in the Horde, and with good reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    That war was never justified. It's just throwing more people to their deaths for the arbitrary concept of revenge/vengeance.

"They killed a bunch of our people. I'm going to have a lot more of my same people die just so I can make them die."
    Ehhh? What? If you're referring to the Undercity siege, we don't know yet. If you're referring to the siege of Gilneas, then you're right... it wasn't justified.

- - - Updated - - -

Jaina still broke Dalaran's neutrality first. Also, the Purge was performed against Dalaran's law.
    Incorrect. The Sunreaver's did when they stole the Divine Bell from Darnassus at the behest of Garrosh. Jaina was responding to that.