Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Druki View Post
    Thank you sir, I very much appreciate your kindness. However I think we're actually having a pretty civil discussion at the moment (neither of us has started flaming yet, lol).

You know, WoW is such a large and encompassing game. People from all walks of life play for a number of reasons, and those reasons change over time (I used to do heroic raiding back in MoP, now I'm a casual). If there's one thing I've learned, it's that people are passionate about this game. They care about it's pvp balance, they care about characters and lore, some people care about hidden things or battle pets. Like there's a ton of stuff to potentially care about!

And that's all fine. I hold no animosity towards anyone, because they probably value a different aspect of the game that I do. And that's fine.

I'm signing off soon to watch the concert, but I'll try to respond to posts tonight when I get home.
    Yea, sorry, just annoys me when people are constantly like "but that's not important!" over and over because it doesn't pertain to them. So many different reasons to play the game, and people don't even realize the majority never touch anything outside of lfr, hell last MMO-C chart in WoD still had 40% not even doing that.

Deleted
    Q: Will exploits and bugs from Classic be fixed for the Classic servers?
    A: Turning to the community for answers. Team wants to recreate the experience as you remember it. They do not want bugs that cause crashes or severe issues, however. Should UBRS be 10 or 5 man?
    I'm not 100% sure but i think that UBRS started as a 15 player raid, was scaled down to 10 and later (i think it was around end of Wotlk or Beginning of Cata turned into a 5man Version so it was open for the Dungeon Browser and turned into a new 5man dungeon in WoD?
    Can anybody confirm this or am I totally off?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zemerax View Post
    Still no answer on whats going on with classes that need artifact abilities. Are they being baked in? Reworked?
    They said some would be baked into the core class and others would be going away, same as trinket and set abilities. I suspect some will also be moved to Azerite Armor pieces.

I think a lot of this will probably have to wait until beta is underway to get hashed out. This is the kind of thing they're going to need a lot of solid feedback on.

Honestly, it might be a good idea to start organizing threads for the different classes/specs so people can talk about which traits and legendary abilities they feel are the most important and iconic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crossless View Post
    Q: What about titanforging?
    A: There will be tweaks but not a fundamental change to the system. They want there to still be excitement in rewards.

Nope, nope, nope, i'm done, fuck this, pass, see you in 2 expansions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles55 View Post
    Fml seriously? WHY?! Between Guild, friends, class discord, twitch, twitter, and MMOC I've heard almost a unanimous hate for titanforging. Why are they keping it?
    They said they were reducing how frequently it could occur, and that it'll only happen for non-Azerite Armor, didn't they? Or did you guys miss that part?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstain View Post
    My gosh, this people with BfA questions... start asking stuff about Classic...
    What do you need to know? Its a decent way off and it'll hopefully be the same as it was in 2004....

So that Water Elementar boss is an Immerseus 2.0?

Looks like Legion claimed red shirt guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Byucknah The Red View Post
    Never heard of any of those mmos, doubt they will make any impact at all. 13 years have proven wow is going nowhere and there have always been doomsayers like you since wow came out.

No one cares.

Never heard of three of the most anticipated MMORPGs in production eh? Ya might want to start reading a bit more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Druki View Post
    That's 100% true. But you know, we'll be learning about BfA over the next several months. We'll learn about Azshara, the fate of our Artifacts, etc. And doesn't that make those questions irrelevant once BfA launches?

*Over the next year* since there is no way this is coming out until next fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Derzorvadur View Post
    Yes, you used to mess with things and do weird stuff " back in the day " because near the beginning it actually took you quite some time to level compared to things today so everything had more weight to it. Unless you're actively going out of your way to not level quickly, like not doing quests or dungeons, you level too quickly for there to be a need for these things. It's important for the sake of new players to start off with a basic toolkit and then unlock extra stuff as they go along so they don't get overwhelmed. A nexperienced player is going to be doing the leveling content for one of two reasons, either you're making a new toon to play at max level as quickly as possible or you're doing it because you enjoy going through the story on a new toon while learning it. Nether of which requires a talent system that has a ton of depth and meaningful choices because it doesn't improve the game play for what you're doing.
    yea i get your point, just a shame that the game got reduced to this mindless and quick experience it is now, to cater to casuals

10+ Year Old Account
    Male worgen are decent
    Decent is allready pushing, bearable would have been better. When I saw Genn in the cinematic I said to myself "WHY TEH FUCK ARENT WORGEN LIKE THIS IN GAME". That's exactly what I thought, word for word.

Why is thrall not defending the home of where his new FAMILY lives? how the fuck did they leave him out completely? Where is Wrathion after all his bullshit in Pandaria about taking up his fathers mantle to defend the world from the legion? jfc blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Q: How soon will flying be available?
    A: Same as Legion

Guess I'm out for good then.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I was expecting evasive answers like previous Q&As.
    They've surprised me this time.
    I miss Metzen for panels like this. There is so little charisma or passion on that stage. A lot of "systems" "tweaks" and babble about controlling the player's experience more and more fine grained. Where's the fun? It's like a status meeting at work, for god's sake. I appreciate the art director's honestly about character creation issues, but overall, this was just number crunchers reviewing spread sheets. Afrasiabi's response on Jaina was just flat and uninspired and dry. C'mon, Alex. This is a game. Have some fun. None of them looked like they wanted to be there. Their body language was aweful, it looked like. police lineup.

And, I gotta say it. Players....start considering salads. My god.

Quote Originally Posted by Vutar View Post
    Never heard of three of the most anticipated MMORPGs in production eh? Ya might want to start reading a bit more.
    Just like how Warhammer online, Rift, Guild Wars 2, Wildstar, Tera, Star Wars the Old Republic, The Elder Scrolls Online, Black Desert (etc etc etc) were all anticipated MMO's but didn't even come close to being as successful as WoW. Even during Warlords of Draenor which is considered the worst WoW expansion ever.
    Yeah... I really don't care.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2017-11-05 at 06:19 AM.

Great.. no question at all about professions... no info, no one cares... i guess we are not playing rpg anymore but angry birds

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Anduin is still a priest. He is a hero character and so can do things normal priests can not.

Excuse me?? Then WHAT THE FUCK IS MY PRIEST
    Well, considering he didn’t do jackshit the last two xpacs, while your priest was merely the only one capable of handling Light’s Wrath, he was probably off in some kind of “hero character” training facility that basically made him into a dual class warrior/priest. I understand Allies wanted a badass king after their last one got himself killed so good there wasn’t anything left to bury, but this is just so wrong on so many levels.

Edit: Anduin becoming all badass is ruining the immersion quite a bit for me. They have been trying to convince us that we are important, leaders of our classes and what not, but this makes us seem like nothing more than a cog in the machine.
    Last edited by h4rr0d; 2017-11-05 at 07:04 AM.

6 new character slots . Thank you Blizzard I was so many alts and I want to make more

10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS was originally a 15 man that got scaled down to 10. The 5 man instance is LBRS. Shows how much they know lol

Well learn something new every day.. Never noticed that bosses have holes in their ceilings .... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crossless View Post
    Q: What about titanforging?
    A: There will be tweaks but not a fundamental change to the system. They want there to still be excitement in rewards.

Nope, nope, nope, i'm done, fuck this, pass, see you in 2 expansions.
    Why would you assume it won't exist in 2 expansions?